[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for trannies If you had a pill that would make you a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12

Question for trannies
If you had a pill that would make you a 100% cis girl, but would also make you black, would you take it?
>>
>>7641726
no, because i'm ftm, but i'd absolutely take the male version of such
and this is considering that as a literal-autist man i would probably get shot by the police real fucking quick in that context, given as mentally/psychologically disabled black men get it even moreso than non-disabled ones do
>>
Yea. You can be black without being a nigger.
>>
>>7641743
>falling for le police brutality meme
>>
>>7641726
Why the hell not? Nothing wrong with being black.
>>
>>7641726

No. I would take White, Asian, Native American, Hispanic, Arab, but not Black or Indian.
>>
>>7641726
Of course, why wouldn't I?
>>
File: chanel-iman-main.jpg (365KB, 1500x1895px) Image search: [Google]
chanel-iman-main.jpg
365KB, 1500x1895px
I would love being mixed with half black/white or black and Asian. They're the most consistently attractive race(s).

Actually, I prefer that over the redheaded mess I am now.
>>
>>7641942
My nigga
Black/Korean masterrace plsss
>>
>>7641726
But Im already black. I guess I'd get to be a black cis girl then? Or do I also get a race swap?

Also being black sucks in general, and have you seen some black women? *shudders*
>>
>>7641726
>le magic pill shitpost

Refusal automatically means you're not TruTrans(TM) or a racist.
>>
What if im already black? Can it reverse and ill become a white girl???
>>
>>7646556
You become the niggest
>>
Of course. Why wouldn't I?
>>
>>7641758
>falling for the le blue lives matter meme
>>
File: yeah.png (46KB, 1200x1314px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.png
46KB, 1200x1314px
>>7641726
>>
>>7646575
>>
>>7642071
>Refusal automatically means you're not TruTrans(TM) or a racist.

It's the second thing.

I'd rather be trans than a Negro. As a race, they are bottom-tier in nearly everything. Living amongst black people is more dangerous than any other group, anywhere in the world, even if you're black. AND many of them will attack you for having even half a brain. (There was a case in Africa a few years ago where a high-IQ straight-A student had to be taken into protective custody because her village decided that no human being was naturally that intelligent, so she must be a witch who needed to be killed.)

I'm sure it would at least be better if other people didn't exist. But being black in a world where other people drew another straw and managed to NOT be black surely sucks. I feel for the decent blacks I know, it's like they got assigned to the scrimmage team with the retard, the autist, the weird nose-picker and the kid in the wheelchair in gym class. (I mean, they've basically told me as much, it's not like I'm just speculating.)

Anybody who'd rather be a Negro is straight-up mentally ill in a way that makes being a tranny look normal.
>>
>>7646594
You're FAR more likely to be killed as a white person (or a black person) by a black person than to be killed as a black person by a cop. Especially if you aren't doing anything wrong.
>>
>>7641726
I may be transsexual, but even I have some pride, and it's not worth it to betray my noble Luxembourgish heritage when my family already accepts and supports me as I currently am, and even the high council of nobility is cooperating with my transition, offering to change my title from baron to baroness.
I've already put so much time and energy into transitioning anyway and I feel comfortable with the current results and the results of transition that I forsee in the future; if I could become cis female with a simple pill and no side effects I would, but not with this kind of tradeoff.
>>
File: that feel.png (299KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
that feel.png
299KB, 680x598px
>>7647241
>(There was a case in Africa a few years ago where a high-IQ straight-A student had to be taken into protective custody because her village decided that no human being was naturally that intelligent, so she must be a witch who needed to be killed.)

>tfw too intelligent for the village
>>
Where would I live as black girl?
>>
>>7647381
Um, how about like, wherever you want?? Fucking racist shitlord.
>>
>>7647384
Tell that to the girls living with Boko Haram getting forced circumcision.
>>
>>7647389
Okay talking about that is just reinforcing negative stereotypes about Islam even if it is true you just shouldn't discuss it because it will make racial tension and probably terrorism okay?
>>
>>7647401
I didnt say anything about Islam or negative stereotypes Im just referring to girls being abducted and forced to live with a terrorist group.
>>
>>7641726
Yeah, almost definitely.
>>
>>7641726
I'm FtM so nah but I'd opt for the male version of it for sure I'd love to have a BBC
>>
Absolutely
>>
>>7641726
Only if it throws in poofier hair.
>>
>>7641726
I'm be inclined to say yes, but I'm super healthy physically, so I'd have to make sure I keep all of that with the switch
>>
>>7641726
Yes and I'm already black so it's pure win for me
>>
>>7641726
I already have a sassy black lady as my spirit animal, so I am all for it.
>>
File: interracial.jpg (256KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
interracial.jpg
256KB, 500x488px
>>7641726
Yes, absolutely. I'm not racist in the first place (only occasional trolling) and even if I was my dysphoria still overcomes that million times over. Even if you're biggest racist in the world you have to admit that cis black women are real women.

But I'd ask if they had black/white or black/asian pill instead, those combinations are seriously gorgeous...
>>
>>7641726
Yes, white women are boring af
>>
File: blafro.jpg (12KB, 236x334px) Image search: [Google]
blafro.jpg
12KB, 236x334px
>>7641726
Sounds like a win/win. Black is beautiful.

I'd probably just be a church black
>>
>>7647384
That is a legitimate question, though. I'm in Eastern Europe and if being a black girl here would raise a few eyebrows and possibly have some negative attention as well.
>>
File: 593 - bCRbJha.png (40KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
593 - bCRbJha.png
40KB, 450x300px
>>7647241
Was she actually a witch though?
>>
>>7648288
>whites largely created the modern standard for civilization mimicked across most of the globe today
>lmao i'm so boring haha white girls starbucks pumpkin spice amirite wish i was something cool

kys tbqh

>>7648445
Unless being able to learn quickly and apply what you know is a magic power induced by huffing pickled toads, I'm guessing she was just smart.

It would be pretty awesome if the African superstitions about witches were based on something real though, and not just their general inability to connect cause and effect.
>>
File: 46536.jpg (225KB, 752x1062px) Image search: [Google]
46536.jpg
225KB, 752x1062px
Nope. I'm a pretty white girl, why would I give that up? I'd be far more discriminated against as a cis black woman than a fully passing white trans woman.

Now if you could make me Asian, then I'd go for it.
>>
>>7648566
t. White boi
>>
So, in this case do I get to be a black girl with curves in all the right places or one of the many many black women who look like men with dumpu bodies?
>>
>>7649116
You get to be Malia Obama
>>
>>7641726
No. I'm not transspecies.
>>
>>7649791
Could be worse.
>>
>>7641726
I'm already black, so um, yeah.
>>
I'm a Hispanic cis gay male and I would take it only if I get to be super black, tall and have super frizzy hair.
>>
>>7641726
fuck no, that would probably give me whole lot of disphoria of different sort
>>
File: 1485558355197.png (231KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1485558355197.png
231KB, 600x338px
>>7641726
Yeah I'd take it, specially if I had a phat ass
>>
>>7641726
How black are we talking.
Like nubian black with euro features or like ape abo level?
>>
>>7646624
HAHAHA no way!
>>
>>7647274
That's irrelevant though. The whole point is that, all other things being equal, a black person is more likely to be killed by police than a white person.

>>7648832
There's no need to capitalize "white". It makes you look like a redditor.
>>
>>7648832
Yes, thank you.

>>7654892
>The whole point is that, all other things being equal, a black person is more likely to be killed by police than a white person.

No, they absolutely aren't. They are LESS likely to be shot by police when other factors are equal.

Not only are they shot less often than whites when compared to their share of the crime rate, but simulations show that cops (excepting maybe black cops - blacks are more likely to shoot their own race of suspect than any other cops) are far more hesitant to shoot black suspects than white ones and make fewer errors (like mistakenly believing the suspect is armed) when facing black suspects vs. white ones.

You can't into statistics.
>>
>>7641726
Am I a tranny if I would do it in a heart beat, but I would actually never consider transition otherwise?
>>
>>7654892
>The whole point is that, all other things being equal, a black person is more likely to be killed by police than a white person.

well if you plan to either commit a lot of crime or be generally sketchy whenever you're around cops, and on top of that you plan to resist arrest or reach suddenly into your pocket during a police encounter, then yes, maybe you'll be shot

white people commit less crime and behave better when under arrest. the movement which you have fallen for encourages more young black men to think of police as their enemies and to panic when they encounter the police. that is bound to make this problem get worse
>>
>>7654807
lupita n'yongo level
>>
>>7656315
it's policemen's own doing
>>
>>7656354
She's cute, I'd be down.
>>
>>7641726
>want to be female
>race with substantially higher T than all others
shitty trick question is shitty
>>
File: 1485467671050.jpg (86KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1485467671050.jpg
86KB, 750x937px
>>7641726
Only if it also makes me asian, muslim, latinx, disabled, fat, and poor.
>>
>>7641726
no, not worth it desu
>>
>>7654949
yeah
>>
i accept to become ugly girl, but not black. this is weird...
>>
No. Fuck no. I pass, I have tits and a decent dick. Wouldn't change this for anything.
>>
>>7641726
I would as long as I wasn't a black girl from like Harlem or some place like that.
>>
>>7653614

>super black, tall and have super frizzy hair.

Why are those things you would want?
>>
>>7647278
nice pasta

loled hard
>>
>>7656354
bleh, she's ugly.
>>
>>7654892
>That's irrelevant though. The whole point is that, all other things being equal, a black person is more likely to be killed by police than a white person.
Sure, and all things being equal black males being around 4% of the US population commit around 50% of the crime in the US. Whereas whites all together make up 65% of the US population but do around 40% of the crime.

Point is: don't be a criminal and you won't get shot by the poh-lice.
>>
>>7656360
Then why don't Asian Lives Matter, you tard?

No, it's not the fault of the police.
>>
Do I get cute chocolat facial structure or nasty oogabooga facial structure?
Frankly I look less masculine than some black women now.
>>
>>7641726
No. Not because i wouldn't want to be black. But because the person i would become wouldn't be ME anymore.

Being born trans sucks ass. But I wouldn't want to go back and change history. All my memories, my friends, my interests. I'd lose it all.

Why do that when I strive towards becoming a transwoman that I am satisfied with?

Wait, this is 4chan. Here's my real answer:

>I don't wanna be no damn monkey.
>>
>>7658172
It doesn't take a genius to see that there's a problem with black people in America.

It doesn't take a genius to see that there's a problem with police culture in America.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.