[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up in a remote cabin in the middle of nowhere when Natalie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nyt7yyq2av1raeoe0o1_500.gif (2MB, 498x406px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyt7yyq2av1raeoe0o1_500.gif
2MB, 498x406px
You wake up in a remote cabin in the middle of nowhere when Natalie Mars enters.

Now what?
>>
Phone the police and ask her not to touch me
>>
Idk why people think he's pretty. Looks like a nerdy 30 year old game designer that was balding prematurely, got a nose job, and put on a wig. Cute ass though.
>>
>>7639522
they look kinda of creepy, I think I would be scared.
t. AGP transbian
>>
>>7639522
I-I'm finally gonna be raped by a real lesbian!

>find out she's trans too

GodDAMMIT
>>
If I pull that combover off, would you die?
>>
>>7639548
This, but that's honestly part of the appeal for me.
>>
>>7639522
Play a game of Jenga with her to pass the time.

Or just use an ouija board to invite demons to possess her body. This is a remote cabin in the woods after all.
>>
>>7639555

Nice trips!!!

She's an AGP transbian, too. So, why not try? you have many things in common!!
>>
succ
>>
>>7639522
i would totally do it with Natalie Mars, she is sexy, i would do all sorts of nasty sexual stuff with her
>>
>>7640950
i dont care if she is bald, she has a pretty face and nice body, and a nice looking functioning cock that i would love to suck and get my ass pounded with
>>
>>7639522
Ritualistically murderfuck her in the name of Slaanesh.
>>
File: hatchet.gif (35KB, 319x475px) Image search: [Google]
hatchet.gif
35KB, 319x475px
Murder. Bury the body several miles even further in the woods with the knowledge it will never be found. Once back in civilization, tell the cops he went to look for help and never came back.

I'd go on to sleep soundly knowing that Twitter will forever be a better, more quiet place from now on. Then again Sue would probably have no idea what to do with her life without Nat, but sacrifices must be made for the greater good.
>>
>>7639522
"Dear, you must be freezing! Here, take my scarf, go back into the blizzard and chop some wood".
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.