[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, getting a prostate massage from another man in a non-c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: smug tea reaction.png (583KB, 1000x850px) Image search: [Google]
smug tea reaction.png
583KB, 1000x850px
Guys, getting a prostate massage from another man in a non-clinical setting doesn't make you gay.
mrracy.com/sex-guy-not-gay/
LEL
I mean, I guess it could be like it doesn't matter that he's also a guy and is getting you off, but COME ON DUDE THAT'S PRETTY GAY
Why are normies so fucking insecure?
>>
"With that, I watched him remove his t-shirt, and pull down his shorts. He was standing there in a pair of white trunks, smiling at me asking me if I was ok. I told him I was fine. Just a little nervous. He told me, “dont be. You’re going to be fine.”

This guy wasn’t gay. Really, he wasn’t."

fugg I need to find a gay-but-not-gay massage therapist proficient in butthole stimulation
>>
He fucked me feverishly for a few minutes. When he could tell I was comfortable, he put his foot up on the table and lifted my ass up a little higher. There it was. That was the position I needed. He was hitting my prostate head on.
Within a few thrusts, I could feel my pelvis starting to vibrate all by itself. I was beginning to quiver with complete abandon and he knew I was in complete ecstasy. I was, I felt helpless and completely out of control. I went with it. Completely and let him hit my prostate over and over again until I couldn’t take it anymore. I had to ejaculate.
I reached down and started stroking myself, all the while looking into his eyes telling him to keep going, don’t stop. He would nod and simply tell me, “I’m fucking you.” He was. He was totally fucking me.
>>
>>7639091
Why do we need to insist that hetero guys can't have homosex? We're pushing away so many prospective partners with this ideal of purity.
>>
>>7640030
That's totally not what I'm saying. It'd be awesome if more straight dudes thought of themselves as heteroflexible, as long as they didn't thonk that makes them queer
I'm just saying they were having gay sex, eye contact, raging boner in pooperhole and all, and the insistence that they aren't a 1 but a most hetero 0 on the kinsey scale is just laughable (literally)
>>
>>7640091
It's precisely this derisive attitude towards guys like these that discourages more open-mindedness and experimentation. The men in that story enjoyed each others bodies in a spontaneous and natural way. Why would you laugh at that? How they choose to identify themselves sexually is entirely their own business and it ought to be respected.
>>
>>7640363
Nah

The attitude that fucks this up is the one women perform when they hear about it

Guys don't really care about what some other random guy thinks, but they do care that if this girl hears about it she'll just assume they are gay and get the hell away from them
>>
>>7640363
I wouldn't laugh except for the "no homo" bullshit.
"COME ON admit you're the tiniest bit bisexual you fucking pussy" is what I would say to a guy telling that exact story irl
>>
>>7640374
>>7640452
Even after you've determined that a guy is curious, coaxing him into some gay fun is like trying to approach a deer. You have to be so careful and patient because the slightest hint of a threat will cause the poor, skittish thing to bolt. If he perceives a suggestion that he might be anything other than 100% straight, it's game over. It's these rigid sexual categories (reinforced by both sides) that make all this reassurance necessary. It doesn't have to be this way.

At the end of the day, more men are fucking each other. As fags, that's something we should be working to facilitate. Why get caught up in the label?
>>
File: skeptical pearl reaction.jpg (61KB, 564x543px) Image search: [Google]
skeptical pearl reaction.jpg
61KB, 564x543px
>>7640601
>rigid
>bisexual
pick one, asshole. it's only 0 and 6 on the kinsey scale that are rigid.
why is it so hard for predominantly heterosexual men to admit when they're engaged in something homosexual?
why should we play along in deluding them?
I agree that labels are perhaps an unnecessary obsession, but at the same time getting a guy who thinks he's 100% straight to acknowledge that he COULD be attracted to another man is a victory both for him and for everyone who takes shit for not being 100% hetero because, and let's be honest here, most of us are between 1 and 5 on the kinsey scale.
>>
File: 1464203074877.png (180KB, 490x496px) Image search: [Google]
1464203074877.png
180KB, 490x496px
>>7640924
>why should we play along in deluding them?
This should be obvious to you...
>>
>>7640964
1) it isn't
2) acting like it should be obvious isn't an argument. I'm inclined to believe you have none
>>
>>7640924
>why should we play along in deluding them?

So that we can fuck them, idiot.

Trying to push something like the Kinsey scale will just make them recoil, clam up, and bury their curiosity forever. You don't seem to appreciate just how fragile straight guys are.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.