[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sitting in class >overhear dudebros discussing politics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (55KB, 648x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 648x800px
>sitting in class
>overhear dudebros discussing politics
>topic drifts towards lgbt
>one guy says "I'm fine with trans people but I would never date one"
I've been arguing for hours with my friend over how hypocritical and transphobic that is. Back me up /lgbt/.
>>
>overhear dudebros discussing politics
Leave him alone and mind your own fucking business? He's not the devil because he does not want to date someone with a penis and no ability to make babies
>>
>>7637865
>>7637865
How is that transphobic? That's something called "dating preferences".

I mean, I'd date an FtM if they were passable and put effort into presenting as a man, but if they didn't, I wouldn't date them.

t. gay male
>>
No one will back you up because you're wrong.
Fuck off back to tumblr.
>>
>>7637879
not every trans person has a penis and im sure he wouldn't mind a cis woman who csnt have babies
>>
It's not transphobic at all. If he isn't into people who switched genders he isn't into them. People are not into others for far lesser reasons than that.
>>
>>7637879
Auntie Susans quick to defend people who would probably murder them, I see.
>>
>>7637889
>wouldn't mind a cis woman who csnt have babies
You don't even know the person kys
>>7637886
This
>>7637884
Also this
>>
>>7637865
Nigga, no. Why do so many people struggle to understand this? You can be supportive of a type of person (lgbt, minority, etc.) and not want to fuck them. People have their tastes. That's like being a grown woman offended that a pedophile doesn't find you attractive. No shit! Or maybe you're an amputee and you overhear someone say
>I think amputees are awesome, but I don't think I'd fuck one
and then think
>ABLEIST CUNT

Not everything's about you, get over yourself
>>
>>7637865
respect others' sexualities you fucking dumb-dumb. he is not attracted to males. it's that simple
>>
>>7637865
Pro argument tip:

If you ever find yourself thinking "This argument is hard I need to go to 4chan for help" you're probably wrong
>>
God I love this board :')
>>
>>7637865
Bait. OP used transphobic buzzword. CTR shill detected.
>>
>>7637889
>implying an infertile woman and a man in a dress with his dick cut off are the same.
>>
>>7637908
I think the issue here is more that this dude obviously doesn't see trans women as women.

Also, the amputee thing would genuinely upset me. But I would get over it, just like I get over it when random dudes say they wouldn't fuck trannies. Doesn't mean they're not assholes.
>>
>>7637889

Bi guy here. The lack of ability to have babies is one of the reasons I am hesitant to act on my attractions. Trans girls, femboys, some twinks... all very cute, would possibly make great lovers, but at the cost of becoming a genetic dead end. Cis girls though, don't have a penis for any sexy switch fun.

Many straight men want babies too, and I'm certain that there are a number of them who may not want a girl who is infertile.
>>
File: brows.png (2MB, 956x1272px) Image search: [Google]
brows.png
2MB, 956x1272px
>>7637865
The "I don't like x, but I'm fine with it!!!" is pretty common of people who have a retarded person's understanding of politics and human interaction. They can be swung on anything and have no opinion of their own. That's what the issue is, not that he's literally not attracted to trans.
>>
>>7637955
Yeah that's another thing. These guys just think that all trans women look like the ones they've been exposed to (Caitlyn Jender, etc). OP shouldn't take it so personally.
>>
>>7637908
i agree with you, but your examples aren't even comparable. having sexual fetishes/preferences isn't the same as your sexual orientation. a pedophile wouldn't want to fuck a woman because they have a child fetish/preference for children, and someone not wanting to fuck an amputee is because of a preference, but straight men don't want to have sex with trans women because they're straight.
>>
File: mercury_popcorn.gif (102KB, 300x233px) Image search: [Google]
mercury_popcorn.gif
102KB, 300x233px
>>7637992
>but straight men don't want to have sex with trans women because they're straight.

Lol. This thread's just getting started.
>>
>>7637884
There must be at least 1 trans girl in the world that guy would be attracted to but he wouldn't date her just because she's trans. How is that not problematic?
>>
>>7638034
>How is that not problematic?
Because there's literally 7 billion people in the world and you want to get upset because 1 guy doesn't want to fuck 1 transgirl. Time to find a new hobby.
>>
>>7638034
It is obviously problematic, these people think that even if a guy was like "oh I don't date black chicks" it would just be a "dating preference".
>>
>>7638053
People get a choice in this life hon. Sorry to disappoint you.
>>
>>7638053
Because it is just a dating preference?
>>
>>7638053
What people say when they're hons cracks me up
>>
>>7638034
>problematic
Don't you have a feminist dance theory class to teach?
Also not wanting to date trannies or blacks is fine.
>>
>>7637865

No
>>
>>7637925
>CTR
WHAT YEAR IS IT?

>>7637939
There's no meaningful difference.

>>7638065
>>7638068
>>7639712
>>7639743
"It's just a choice!" is not a valid argument for the morality of an action.
>>
>>7639712
>implying I'm a hon because I care about this shit

Lol
>>
>>7639761
Claiming that feels > reals
>>
>>7637939
this.
Some "straight men" are into that sort of thing, but the vast majority of heterosexuals just are not.
>>
>>7637865
> Cis male says he is not attracted to Transgirs
MUST BE BIGOT PROBLEMATIC TRANSFOBIC SCUM.

>Cis man says he likes transgirls and would date one.
CHASING SCUM FETISHIST.

Make up your fucking mind, trannies, or end it all. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>7637865
There are particular people that I won't date because I am not physically or emotionally attracted to them.
Does that make me a bad person?
>>
>>7639831
No, that's what transphobic cis scum do. They think that having a Y chromosome (which can't even be detected without scientific instruments) is more important than what sex one physically is now.
>>
>>7639871
If I heard a guy talking about how much he likes trans girls, I wouldn't really be put off unless it became obvious it was just a weird fetish to him. The most important thing is just that we're seen as women by the people around us.

Sometimes I'm in these kinds of situations where guys talk shit, but I can't say anything because I'm pretty much stealth. But then they treat me like any other girl, so I have the satisfaction of knowing that life is more complicated than they would assume.
>>
>>7639901
I don't know what delusional fantasyland you think you're living in, but I have literally never run into a transwoman and not known the second I spotted them that they were an XY. Hate to burst your bubble but the difference is obvious to the trained eye.
>>
>>7639924
So you stop and inquire about the chromosomal sex of every person you encounter?
>>
>>7639917
I posted a meme and you replied with a heart felt truth. Thank you, anon. I'd orbit you if I were beta.
>>
>>7639928
No, it's just really obvious based on facial structure as well as musculature weather someone is biologically male or female. Shooting up hormones doesn't change the way your body is built nearly as much as your friends on tumblr would have you believe.
>>
>>7639924
Isn't this kind of a fallacy tho? You're not going to spot the ones you can't tell are trans. I have seen my fair share of non-passing trans women, but at conferences there are at least a handful who pass well.
>>
>>7639955
Never have I seen nor met a trans who passes.
>>
>>7639955
Maybe, but it's kind of like if you put cat costumes on a bunch of small dogs and when I was like "those aren't cats" you were like "WELL YOU'RE IGNORING THE REALLY GOOD CAT COSTUMES"
>>
>>7639901
>transphobic cis scum
confirmed bait poster
>>
Maybe they don't like dick/inside out dick, t. Tranny
>>
>>7637865
I'm not trans. I've heard other cis legbutts and even allies argue that it is transphobic. I'm afaid I don't agree with that.
I mean it is transphobic, but not in a way most people can control. So I guess just like everyone's a little bit racist, but we don't need to go around shaming everyone for every little racist thing. Just hear me out.
Queer activists would like to queer gender to the point where genitals have nothing to do with gender (and in the end to eliminate the binary altogether) but that's simply not how 99% of us learn to think and unconsciously react (which is how most of [sexual] attraction works anyway), socially and sexually. What's more, people almost always have either a penis or a vagina, and prior to the trans movement, no one ever thought chicks with dicks or dudes with cunts possible. (I'm ignoring intersex for today.)
Because genitals are THE sex organ that anyone gives a fuck about, it's pretty natural (imo) to be attracted to the specific genitals traditionally associated with the gender you're attracted to, assuming you're monosexual (bis, I'm pretty sure, care a lot less that your trans if they already find you attractive)
Therefore, because most people are homophobic (and in the case of many gays and lesbos, bi/heterophobic), they've developed an active aversion to the genitals of their own gender, at the very least in personal sexual interactions.
There are two other possible short explanations for the statement "I don't think I could date a trans person":
1) they've never seen an attractive, passing trans person that they also KNEW was trans, so they assume they could never be attracted to one because the typical reaction to obvious hons and newhalfs and tits on a dude is one of disgust
2) they date with the intention of permanent monogamy and want kids of their own blood/think surrogates are an abomination/know the adoption process is a bitch and a half (this particular reason is ENTIRELY non-transphhobic)

1/2
>>
>>7639931
Ahh, thank you. It is honestly hard arguing with people online about this, since they can be kind of set in their ways based on their own experiences, and a lot of other trans people aren't even willing to talk about it nicely because they're just done with "cishets". Which is understandable, but doesn't help us at all.
>>
>>7639997
Thing is, it's not nearly as important to overcome societal and systematic dating prejudice towards trans as it is to overcome basically every other manifestation of prejudice (hate crimes, employment, adequate/optimal medical treatment, educational bias, timely and appropriate ID/legal process update with the new name, appearance and gender status, a world without trans bathroom/locker room harrassment etc.)
THAT stuff is what we should really be calling transphhobic. The dating thing can wait for society to catch up a little.
In the meantime, stop harassing people for being a normal amount of strictly monosexual.
Sincerely,
your friendly neighborhood biscum
>>
>>7640004
While what I posted was a meme, you comprehend the necessity of awareness of the unnecessary animosity amidst cis straight men and transwomen, right ? What I said was a joke with a grain of salt, but all seasoning to the truth of being socially mentally and emotionally castrated as a transgender, but in retaliation belittled as a cis gendered men by trans women, right ? I mean. Hate can only be met by hate. I, for one, am a straight cisgendered hispanic man who would, and have before, engage in a future prospect considering stable relationship with a transitioned woman. It's a matter of taking individuals as they are, individuals.

Thanks for the refreshing fill of companionship and for the conversation, baby cakes.
>>
File: 14650220221330.png (1MB, 757x757px) Image search: [Google]
14650220221330.png
1MB, 757x757px
>>7639924
>trained eye
>average person (i.e. idiot)
pick one
>>
>>7640045
Evolution naturally trains us to look for potential mates. It is contradictory to this billion year endeavor if your average male of the species cannot discern between male and female specimens and visa versa. Stop acting like a creationist.
>>
>>7639924
>be autist who thinks he clocks trannies really good
>ones that pass blend in and look cis, so he doesn't notice them
>ones that don't pass are detected by him
>autist mistakenly believes he has a 100% success rate and feels overconfident in his abilities
>brags about it on 4chan
>>
>>7640071
>5'clock shadow
>unshaven legs
>flat chest or man boobs
>tumblr tier rainbowhair
>bipolar disorder
>intravenous drug addiction
>hard to spot
Am I memeing now dad?
>>
>>7640101
>either of those
>passable
You just proved their point
>>
>>7640117
His point
>>
>>7640117
Show me an image of what you consider "passable". Life isn't tumblr.
>>
>>7640117
>>7640125
Better yet, show us your gaping anus struggling to tighten back up, winking in a webm.
>>
File: pfff.gif (549KB, 720x534px) Image search: [Google]
pfff.gif
549KB, 720x534px
>>7640101
>tfw I never grew facial or body hair
>tfw I shave my legs before wearing a dress/skirt because I'm not an autist
>tfw C-cup breasts
>tfw he can't even get my disorders right
>tfw never done drugs harder than pot

Get absolutely btfo
>>
File: smug nerd.jpg (53KB, 1200x698px) Image search: [Google]
smug nerd.jpg
53KB, 1200x698px
>>7640150
>mfw your man jaw still gives it away after all that effort
>>
>>7640070
> It is contradictory to this billion year endeavor idiocy
We didn't evolve to spot trannies because medical transition and taking hormones to look like the opposite sex wasn't a thing until twenty years ago, you colossal idiot.
>>
>>7640150
Pictures or it's bullshit
>>
File: underboob.jpg (100KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
underboob.jpg
100KB, 960x1280px
>>7640159
Is that you IRL?

>>7640186
All my pictures are really stale since my phone broke and I haven't gotten a new one, this is the one I won't get benned for since it's just underboob.

>tfw poorfag
>>
>>7640138
KEK yes please!
>>
>>7640215
Send more. Anus pls.
>>
>>7637865
people are allowed to have preferences stop getting offended that straight dudes don't want your dick
>>
>>7640215
Do you really not know the angry video game nerd?
I admit, he's starting to look uncanny as he obviously ages yet retains his childlike face, but still, guy is/was pretty popular
>>
File: me thursta.png (38KB, 300x273px) Image search: [Google]
me thursta.png
38KB, 300x273px
>>7640215
I kind of hate puffy trans areola but you got a nice bod from what I can see gratz
>>
File: hazukis-realization.png (360KB, 1256x695px) Image search: [Google]
hazukis-realization.png
360KB, 1256x695px
>>7640272
>puffy trans areola

Are... Are they not supposed to be puffy? M-my partners seem to like that....
>>
>>7640289
No, they're not.
>>
>>7639965
>everything I disagree with is bait
>>
>>7640289
they're developing, read up on tanner stages

stop reading 4chan..
>>
>>7639761
>There's no meaningful difference.
The difference is that 99% of you are fucking repulsive.
Nobody is obligated to find you attractive.
>>
>>7637893
See, this is the truth and there is no argument against this. They have a right to date who they want, just as you do.

T. Cis les who dates trans women
>>
>>7637947
What makes them assholes? What about this: people who only date...
>People who like camping for weeks at a time
>people who don't want children
>trim partners
>fat partners
>people who don't have pets
>people who have an education
Etc

Everyone is allowed to have preferences. Fitting these preferences will contribute to a long, healthy relationship.
>>
>>7637948
Surrogates are a thing. If I was a woman dating a trans woman, then I'd just get a sperm donation or something. Have one child like that and then adopt from there. Dudes could do the same, I'm sure. It would just be more expensive.
>>
>>7637865
>transphobic

That term implies that people are afraid of monstrous he-shes with festering wounds between their legs, when most of us just pity them.
>>
>>7639761
People end relationships based on body hair, mental health, and job status. There's loads of reasons not to have a relationship with someone. No one should feel obligated to dedicate a significant part of their life to someone else. I'm left as fug and try to make friends with people from all walks of life, but even I have my own dating standards. I just happen to like androgynous women so trans women hit a sweet spot for me. Doesn't mean I'd date someone after I found out they had crippling mental issues and weren't working on them, or if they couldn't hold a job.
>>
>>7644946
I guess it just hurts when it's something you didn't choose, and something you desperately wish wasn't true. I'm okay with being rejected because I choose not to camp, choose to have kids in the future, choose not to gain weight, choose not to have pets, etc.

The fact that being trans is already something that I hate about myself just makes it worse imo.
>>
>>7640026
Women are shat on by men, men shat on by women, women by women, men by men. You're just part of the cycle. Some people will always shit on others and they all have their own reasoning. You can't make friends with everyone.
>>
>>7645018
Like fat people don't hate themselves for being fat and being rejected for it, or ugly people, or short/tall people, or dull people who can't talk about anything, or people who just don't like any aspect of themselves that other people reject them for.

You're not alone in this kind of feeling, that's for sure. At least there's a lot of aspects of you that are better than what other people have, if you compare yourself to them. Find those things you can control and appreciate your abilities there. No use fretting over what you can't control.
>>
>>7645018
Still, not fair to call someone an asshole because they don't want to fuck you. Being neutral towards trannies is fine.
>>
>>7640070
>Evolution naturally trains us to look for potential mates
/r/evopsych is that way, friend :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>7637947
I see fat women as woman
Still wouldn't have sex with one
DudeBro just sees trans women as undesirable women
>>
>>7645018
So is it homophobic for a straight guy to reject a gay guy then? The gay guy didn't choose not to be a woman either.
>>
>>7646695
.... But the gay guy doesn't even want to be a woman, nor is he actually a woman. The fundamental dispute here is not about the right to have dating preferences, it's about the authenticity of an MtF's womanhood. Although some people have raised counterpoints to that >>7646370
>>
File: 1485107431245.jpg (2MB, 3600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1485107431245.jpg
2MB, 3600x2400px
>>7637865
Nobody is obliged to fuck you, you stupid tranny
>>
>>7644960
>just be more expensive
Try way more expensive. Surrogates typically make $75,000 or more per pregnancy, plus you have to pay their insurance costs.
Also it's illegal in many places, US and Europe.
Also many people consider it an abomination.
>>
>>7640330
>developing
But I've been on HRT for 3.5 years and I've had 2 years of breast growth. How long can it take?
>>
>>7646716
Look, I think it's prejudiced af to singlehandedly ignore every person with a specific characteristic in terms of dating. That being said, I don't think a normie cis het male's aversion to male genitalia on a woman (or a surgically created vagina for that matter) amounts to challenging the "authenticity of your womanhood"
The same would be true if a woman didn't want to date an impotent man because sex is important to her, or a man couldn't be with a woman who had chronic vaginal pain that prevented sex.
You can call it shallow, you can call ot petty, but not being turned on by how you look baked is not the sum value of your gender identity, and if you place that much value on how much your preferred gender shows you sexual affection, you needbto sort your shit out badly.
Now, if it's not about the special circumstances of getting intimate with a trans person, but instead dudebro's aversion to the social stigma of dating a "fake woman," you are right, that is anywhere from mildly transphobic ("I see you as a woman, but I care what other people think") to very transphobic ("but you're not a woman, you're a tranny") in potential combination with homophobia ("and I'm not gay/people will think I'm gay")
Th real transphobia tho is when they insist on using male pronouns, calling you a man and using your dead name, forcing you to use the men's rooms, grouping you with the boys, etc. Plenty of cis women are ignored as a potential mate, and it has little to do with how woman they really are. If you thonk it does then you are a trans woman who has internalized misogynistic feelings toward your new gender, and you're in for a new world of hurt.
>the one that ugly, fat, unwanted cis bitches live in
>as well as the hon freak thing
>now you know what intersectionality refers to!
>>
>>7646967
I don't know about trans women, but cis women can experience breast growth into their early 20s, 7+ years after the initial onset of puberty
>>
>>7647004
you mean.. 9+ years

I need stop coming here.
>>
>>7647001
> Plenty of cis women are ignored as a potential mate, and it has little to do with how woman they really are. If you thonk it does then you are a trans woman who has internalized misogynistic feelings toward your new gender, and you're in for a new world of hurt.

I was starting to agree with what you were saying, but this last part is just an unnecessary dig at me. Especially when I actually have to deal with misogyny on the regular, IRL and online.

Also give the hon meme a rest, not all trans women look like that.

>and if you place that much value on how much your preferred gender shows you sexual affection, you needbto sort your shit out badly.

Here is where I think your argument has merit. I blame even my breakups on me being trans, when technically that probably had nothing to do with it. But I'm not sure I can ever stop feeling this way, so at this point I've kind of sworn off relationships, even though there are exes who try to be like "I'm still in love with you, but..." Just not worth it until I'm at a better place with myself.
>>
>>7647004
Oh wow. But does it work the same if I started at 17, instead of 12 or whenever cis girls get boobs?
>>
>>7637865
>hypocritical and transphobic
Nah. I'm ftm and I wouldn't date mtfs.
>>
>>7647096
I understand anon, vice versa I need that D.
>>
>>7638053
>white friend gets laid by older black woman
>says it was the worst experience of his life and he deeply regretted it
>her pussy stank, her ass was nasty, but he hadn't had any for a while so he agreed to her proposition
>hated black women after that, thought they were all smelly and unhygenic like her
>he gets a job with a reality tv show as the personal assistant to the shows' main cast, a group of young, attractive black girls
>instant 180, now he loves black women

Sometimes that preference is caused by bad experiences that could be undone by having good experiences with other people from the same background.
>>
>>7647016
Try to grow emotionally. Put things in perspective and reframe them. It is incredibly tempting and so easy to just blame everything on something like being trans, or your skin color, or your weight, or some other aspect of yourself that you don't like. Or blame it on something outside yourself. This simplifies the issue and temporarily makes it easier to deal with, but it isn't healthy at all. I'm sure you know this, I just wanted to put it into words.
>>
>>7637865

That's not hypothetical at all. You can be perfectly fine with transgenderism, accept their gender, use their preferred pronouns, but not want to date them. You can't help liking what your heart and dick like.
I personally wouldn't date a transgender person because I want children and would only date someone if I knew it was going to be forever. Forever includes children for me. For the same reason I wouldn't date an infertile woman. Adoption or a donor egg also aren't an option, because I want my child to be half me and half the person I love.
I completely accept their gender, but that doesn't mean that I have to deny the reality of what they are. No babies, no deal. It's not because they're trans, but because of the consequences of their transness. Their reasons are their own.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.