[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we convince ftms on this board that having feminine traits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nhh893NENJ1qgj9ilo1_1280.jpg (444KB, 1280x1770px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhh893NENJ1qgj9ilo1_1280.jpg
444KB, 1280x1770px
How can we convince ftms on this board that having feminine traits and interests doesn't make you any less of a man?
>>
>>7637190
I really understand why ftm men think having somewhat feminine traits is bad, they're exactly what the majority of people envision when they think "hot guy" these days, they don't think bulked lumberjack with a 2 foot long beard. A passing ftm man just needs to work out a bit and get moderately /fit/ and they're literally ideal
>>
>>7637244
really don't understand *
>>
>>7637190
ftms on this board? Is that a joke?
>>
>>7637190
Because then they would just be more AFABs for us to be jealous of. As long as they have facial and body hair, which I never grew, I can't be jealous of them. But as soon as they start pulling this trender shit, oh no. They go in the backyard just like all the other cis girls.
>>
>>7637190
You spend all your time doing everything you can to bully Femboys for being males with feminine traits. You even say they can't be male for it.

Just look up any of your posts and you're probably calling them trannies or bullying some other way .

You have zero credibility .
>>
>>7637445
I don't call them trannies because they're feminine. I call them trannies because they go through the process of transitioning (HRT, FFS, etc.)
>>
>>7637497
Which is used to replicate the look of the girls you post like >>7637190 And you say that's perfectly fine for everyone exept Cis males
>>
>>7637190
Maybe if you stopped coming into our threads and calling us girls and fakers that'd be a step in the right directions.
>>
File: tumblr_nl8e9tLiNo1qgj9ilo1_1280.jpg (292KB, 1280x1073px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl8e9tLiNo1qgj9ilo1_1280.jpg
292KB, 1280x1073px
>>7638094
You call yourselves girls and fakers.
>>
>>7638147
You call Cis males who do the same thing girls and fakers so why don't you knock the hypocrisy off
>>
>>7637190
I want a bf who looks like this :3
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.