[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many LGBT people side with the leftists who want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 9ff.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
9ff.png
198KB, 550x535px
Why do so many LGBT people side with the leftists who want to import Muslims, a group that openly hates and murders gays on the daily?

Are you all suicidal or something?
>>
Leftie legbutt here. I support the right of refugees to come here because at the end of the day they are people too, they are running for their lives from war, hunger, disease. They're more likely to be homophobic/transphobic than the natives of western countries, but it wasn't that long ago that homophobia was the norm here, either. Give them time, and their children/grandchildren will come around to it.
>>
>>7636961
Their children and grandchildren are more radicalized than the first gen refugees, just look at the UK
>>
>>7636984
I can say from my experience in America, having been around many Muslims my age, that their beliefs are not those of their parents. They are on the whole much more tolerant than their parents.
>>
Why do /pol/fags make a thread about Islam every single day? Can't you just fuck off?
>>
>>7637014
Basically this. One of my close friends is a lesbian muslim who used to be the president of the GSA at my college. She hid this entirely from her parents, and the other muslims at school supported her.
>>
>>7636933
>Are you all suicidal or something?
More like being stuck in slightly flawed thought patterns that can cause devastating results in the long term.

That and the fear of being accused of racism/xenophobia/islamophobia and then getting excommunicated from the only community that acts friendly and supportive to lgbt people (albeit being horribly abusive and manipulative as well, as seen with liberal apostates getting absolutely villified and often even terrorised.)

But yes the leftists and their love for muslims fundamentally contradicts with their supposed values of equality and individual freedom 'n shit, so I cannot really understand why one would actually want to associate with any of them.
>>
>>7637056
>things that never happened
>>
>>7636933
I don't know how you expect to make these people more accepting by removing them from society. LGBT people more often side with marginalized groups because they themselves are a minority. It's common sense. The group might hate them but hating them back only isolates and further reinforces the idea of a scary LGBT person.
>>
>>7637098
http://www.kpbs.org/news/2013/jul/16/being-gay-and-muslim-living-between-worlds/
>>
>>7637321
The Muslims are the marginalized group?

Last time I checked they were throwing gay people off buildings in the middle east, they can stay the fuck out. I think Trump is an idiot but thank fuck he got elected because I don't want those people here
>>
>>7637321
They have their own societies, they don't need to shit up ours
>>
Do you really thing the ones with a fiery hatred for WESTERN DEGENERACY are going to move here rather than stay there?
>>
>>7638213
Muslims that live in America (aka the ones LGBT people in America would be actually allying with) are.
>>
>>7638977
gay people have their own communities to. go to san francisco you have no right to infect straight america
>>
>>7639044
Gays don't fly planes into buildings or blow themselves up
>>
>>7636933
y would i want the left to side with mulambs i dont like that shit
>>
>>7639064
they give aids to unassuming women and kill them
if you all just stayed in san francisco hopefully you'd all just kill each other off and the normal people can live in peace
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.