[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what should you do when you're parents dont give a shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: angery.png (107KB, 281x303px) Image search: [Google]
angery.png
107KB, 281x303px
what should you do when you're parents dont give a shit about you being trans
>>
rape them with you're feminine benis
if that doesn't work i don't know what will
>>
>>7630060
It depends. How does their apathy effect your situation?
>>
>>7630075
This. There's a lot of people that have parents that view it extremely negatively that would kill for any form of neutrality.
>>
>>7630060
Listen to them, maybe get in normal therapy, consider how you can make your mind allign with your body?

>inb4 trans cannot be defeated meme

honestly opening up to a pastor helps too.

On another note, ever considered they DONT want you being a grotesqe, ugly, hated, disgusting hon who will whore themselves out for affection, and to pay for hormones?

Maybe, even if you disagree, they actually give a shit?
>>
>>7630138
lul, funny how you assume that every trans woman is a street urchin who whores themselves for eternity. Good luck with that, pal.

And thank God there are normal trans people outside of this shithole
>>
>>7630060
Work and be independant.
>>
File: im not happy.jpg (91KB, 993x342px) Image search: [Google]
im not happy.jpg
91KB, 993x342px
>>7630060
assuming you mean unsupportive, try to start self medding if its safe (ie if you are a minor, tread carefully).
In the US at least, people are often accepting now, so come out to as many irl friends as you can. If you are a minor talk to your friends parents and more accepting relatives, trying to secure a place to stay.
You have to be serious about wanting to transition, and if you are, make sure your parents know you are very serious (if you are a minor, preferably bring a supportive adult to mediate, and make sure you have a place to go, and you will be safe from any physical shit)

hopefully you flexing your authority will cause your parents to loosen a bit,and tolerate trans stuff, but if not, you may have to stay with someone else. this is ok, its better than turning into a man around assholes, yeah?

>case 2
If you mean "tfw parents are indifferent to my transness"

count your fucking blessings lmao
>>
>>7630060
S E L F M E D
E
L
F
M
E
D
>>
You're not true trans, kill yourself by 30 and do whatever you want honestly.
>>
>>7630111
Underage ban.
>>
>>7630060
Listen to them
>>
>>7630111
you can self med at 16, get a ups mailbox.
to get past people looking at bank records, i just paid friends to order meds for me.
Maybe bring your mom to a therapy session to talk about it?
>>
>>7630657
>paid friends
>people value money over you becoming a disgusting monster
>"FRIENDS"

This is why trannies have so few friends, they push ALL of them away.
>>
>>7630708
Are you literally retarded? That person obviously gave their friends the money to buy the stuff.
>>
>>7630708
>This is why I have so few friends, I push ALL of them away.
textbook projection there, and quite the logical leap
>>
>>7630717
>people who know anon, doesn't REALLY care for him, never helped him when shit actually hit the fan
>used them probably, but lets them in the crowd because anon pulls their weight to pay for shit
>has probably left anon high and dry more than once
>""friends""
>"sure anon, ill let you ship your toxic, life destroying substance to my house buddy! just 20 bucks for my trouble!

meanwhile

>guy who may of been guys friend for a decade
>"anon, im really worried over you wanting to transition, I don't think you will be happy, your parents will hate you, you will be ostraciszed, and you will struggle to ever find someone who loves you. Please consider this a bit more"
>anon leaves friend, because theyr "a biggot"
>10 years down the drain

I see this waaaaaaaay too much

I've never seen a tranny accept anyone in their life, who disagrees, even if this person should be owed their life.

Shows its mental illness.
>>
>>7630138
>honestly opening up to a pastor helps too
Why would you ever open up to a Jew?
>>
>>7630138
> believing in the meme that is Christianity
>>
>>7630060
dunno, but lemme succ your feminine benis so you can at least relax a little
>>
>>7630060
detransition.
>>
>>7630836
that's because being transgender shouldn't be a big deal and those who make a big deal out of it are coon ass niggers
>>
>>7630857
>pastor
>jew
>mfw I know pastors who hate kikes

Uhm.... ....you really don't understand religion, do you?

>>7630926
The meme makes more people successful than the meme of transgenderism.

>>7631057
Amen. Learn to accept your body, embrace mascunlinity

>>7633955
>coon as niggers
>irish, scottish, welsh
>pretty much white as fuck

nice try though.
>>
>>7633979
coon ass nigger is not defined by skin color but by the brain
>>
>>7633979
like all religious people are at least a little coon ass niggerish, some more than others tho
>>
>>7633982
I always thought it was acting aggressive and loud and hyperunreasonable. Though, typically thats the LGBT people doing it.

>>7633984
>all religious people
>lumping in all religions, and all people in them
>you know, because isis and Christians who do homeless outreach are the same

its like you can't bother to look at people for their actions.
>>
>>7630111
I knew someone who started self-medding at 16, I helped talk them through some of it.
Follow this advice pretty much >>7630657
You can also do poste restante (look it up)

For money and paying without parents seeing, find a place like Wendy's that pays you via visa card. You can use the visa to order hormones through qhi.co.uk

Don't be a lazy fuck and let your opportunities pass you by, you -will- regret it.
>>
>>7634034
believing in magic beings makes anyone a bit of a nigger, my coon
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.