[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that all men hate being men and wish they were women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5

File: balls.png (299KB, 536x360px) Image search: [Google]
balls.png
299KB, 536x360px
Is it true that all men hate being men and wish they were women?

It's a common way of delegitimatizing trans women. "Oh, all men want to be girls, you're not any different, it's just that we man up and accept it instead of trying to become one. Women have it so much easier in society and being a man sucks, but being a man means manning up and dealing with it."

>most men are attracted to women and want to dominate in bed, i don't think they would want to become lesbians

>if you offer your estrogen tablets to a cis male, they will be visibly repulsed and go "EW NO I'M NOT TAKING THAT SHIT"

>if you spiked a guy's drinks/food with estrogen and he find out, he would beat your ass and be extremely angry

>when guys grow boobs, they don't show them off proudly, they get really embarrassed and wear baggy clothes to hide them and pursue surgery

>men become extraordinarily depressed when they lose their genitals, many say they wouldn't get their balls removed if they got $1 million for it. men are proud of their penis and want it bigger

>if men hate being men, why do they take testosterone to become more masculine and scary-looking and hate looking cute?

>ugly men have it worse than ugly women in society, sure, but generally if you're a hot handsome guy, you'll have it good, people will treat you nicely
>>
I've never heard that at all

I'm cis and the idea of transitioning or wanting to has never even crossed my mind because I feel fine as I am now. Someone who says the only reason they aren't transitioning is because they have "morals" about it or whatever aren't cis, because again a cis person wouldn't feel the need in the first place
>>
>>7629905
I've heard that most people have thought about being the other gender at times, but it's never serious or long-lasting. It's just "what if I woke up and had boobs" kinda deal.
>>
>>7629878
Generally it's true though. All your counterpoints are the same exact thing repressing trans women do. It's just that manlier and more successful men are able to forget about / get over it a lot easier.
>>
Female bodies just look comfier. Male parts are annoying any moment they are not being used.
>>
>>7630370
big tits, sore back
periods
pregnancy
roasties

no thanks
>>
>>7629878
I think MOST men think this at least once, but then something happens, women scream for mens help, and men realize women are just dumb bitches, and serving them too much is a bad idea.
>>
>>7629994
Yeah I sure hate making bank and fucking whatever I want

Faggots are delusional KEK
>>
>>7630539
ok """""bro"""""
>>
>>7629878

That's what the repressed trannies tell themselves. Once you hear that, you can disregard whatever anti-trans bullshit they have to say and just start picking at their insecurities to tear down their repression.

The dumb faggots.
>>
>>7631192
>men don't wish more than anything they were women

Sure, hon.
>>
>>7631197

I bet you asked your repressed tranny father if he would rather be a woman and that's why you think all men are self-denying, tranny repressors.
>>
>>7629878
y the would i wana be a woman the thought of it is sicking no disrespect to tranz people but for me hell no
>>
>>7631210
Nope. I came to that conclusion because it's self-evident. My dad thinks women are brainless fucktoys.
>>
>>7629878
it's a blatantly ridiculous idea, as the existence of trans men will show you
of course, women then turn around and tell trans men all women want to be men
statistically about 2% of cis men and 33% of cis women have had intense wishes at some point to be the opposite sex, so the version directed at trans women makes even less sense
>>
>>7632157
What does the existence of a few brainwashed trans men have to do with real men wanting to be women?
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 700x592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 700x592px
>>7629878
>if you offer your estrogen tablets to a cis male, they will be visibly repulsed and go "EW NO I'M NOT TAKING THAT SHIT"

But that's not the way Femboys work and they're cis
>>
>>7629878
>Is it true that all men hate being men and wish they were women?
>It's a common way of delegitimatizing trans women.
I have NEVER heard this trope used to delegitimize trans women. I have only EVER heard it as something trans children believe growing up and are surprised when they discover their male peers don't feel the same. It's something highly dysphoric boys experience in the path to discovering they are different from cis boys.
>>
>>7629878
This is just what repressors tell themselves.
>>
>>7632157
>statistically about 2% of cis men and 33% of cis women have had intense wishes at some point to be the opposite sex
Why the fuck would cis women wish to be men? Unless they genuinely don't know what male social expectations, romantic expectations, sexual shaming, shaming for ignoring their gender roles, etc are like and just want to be stronger or have pants with pockets.
>>
>>7629878
No, that's retarded.
>>
>>7635672
They're more an artificial intersex once they start medication.
>>
>>7635832
>Unless they genuinely don't know what male social expectations, romantic expectations, sexual shaming, shaming for ignoring their gender roles, etc are like and just want to be stronger or have pants with pockets
they don't, just as men genuinely don't know what female [x] are
cis people, and shit, a lot of trans people are completely blind in every single way to the true social differences between the genders and replace it with some kind of political bullshit
>>
I've thought about how my life would be as a girl but I don't have a desire to be one since I'm not one, I like my dick and my body, I've just wondered how it would be since I have some lady like personality traits. But those have actually helped me as a man.
>>
I'm a dude but I think maybe I might be trans because I just relate to women on an emotional level so much more and other men are like some some weird alien species that make no fucking sense to me 90% of the time.
When I was a little kid I thought it would be cool to be able to magically transform into a woman, and how my life would be so much easier that way, but I always wanted the ability to change back.
Now that I'm older I actually love being a man, though I get sad sometimes that it's so impossible for me to make friends with other men.
>>
>>7635849
I wish there was somewhere I could read more opinions on the true differences and the common misconceptions.
>>
File: IMG_3152.jpg (86KB, 570x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3152.jpg
86KB, 570x853px
>>7635672
Andreja isn't a femboy and never was.
>>
>>7629878
>if you spiked a guy's drinks/food with estrogen and he find out, he would beat your ass and be extremely angry.

It has nothing to do with masculinity/femininity. But all women and estrogen takers are crazy emotional wrecks. I like being sane.
>>
>>7635987
Denied being on hormones and said he was just a boy who liked looking pretty in interviews year after year

That's the party line
>>
>>7635987
Really? Looks like a boy's face to me.
>>
>>7630370
>Male parts are annoying any moment they are not being used.
Really?

>>7630422
>big tits, sore back
>periods
>pregnancy
>roasties
Those are cis tier reasons to think being a woman is bad.
>>
>>7636120
It's called being closeted

>>7636142
Because it's a mtf
>>
>>7636798
>Because it's a mtf
then in that case you have to be a boy and never be anything else until that is fixed
>>
>>7635863
>I've just wondered how it would be since I have some lady like personality traits. But those have actually helped me as a man.
Explain?
>>
>>7629878
>It's a common way of delegitimatizing trans women.
What? No it's not. "All men want to be girls", what the fuck. Try "all men wake up and fall to their knees in grateful prayer to the Almighty Lord God that they weren't born women".

The whole reason you trannies are sick is that you'd rather be stuck with all that chick shit than have it good.
>>
>>7641485
>"all men wake up and fall to their knees in grateful prayer to the Almighty Lord God that they weren't born women"
why the fuck?
>>
>>7641496
Physical feebleness, all that ridiculously gross period shit, emotional histrionics, nonsensical beliefs and behavior, frequent inability to into basic logic, and on top of that getting squeezed by all that retard ideology, these days.

Only the weakest, wimpiest men think women have it good, because they look at the fact that women are provided a certain baseline for free and they think that's a good deal. But it only looks like a good deal to a neckbearded loser.
>>
>>7641511
apart from the physical things which are irrelevant nowadays, those aren't part of being a woman, they are part of thinking like one. that's not what trannies are about.

your last claim is wrong because the baseline for women is amazingly high and only getting higher. well over half of men are below it but they cuck themselves into denying women have it better. like you, who are almost certainly in the bottom 50% yet convince yourself, with the help of the left and the feminists, that only the bottom 1-5% of men are below the tier women get for free.

we aren't weaker and wimpier than you. we're just more redpilled.
>>
>>7641485
Pretty much. There might be some men who are like HURDURR I WANNA BE A WOMAN FOR A DAY TO SUCK MY OWN TIDDIES XD, but they're retarded hicks anyways.
>>
>>7641547
>the physical things
>irrelevant nowadays
What? How is it irrelevant that you have to effectively wear diapers to mop up your own cuntblood on a monthly basis, or that you're physically useless? That shit's horrible however you slice it.

>and then the rest of this blather
See, this whole post is the exact reason I'd never want to be a woman. Bad reasoning and some toothless insults spewed out to cover your own insecurity and tell yourself you're really better off.
>n... nuh-uh! Because I... I bet you suck, and are a feeb yourself!
If I had a nickel for every time I'd seen a woman get BTFO in an argument by a guy and then start to insult his masculinity when she realized she'd been shown the fuck up, I'd be rich enough to broadcast a PSA pointing out that trying to tear a guy down by ripping on his masculinity is itself just a tacit admission that being a man is superior.
>>
>it's a "boohoo why does the opposite gender has everything easier than my own" thread
Can't we just ban all tumblr/r9k posters
>>
>>7641589
>to effectively wear diapers to mop up your own cuntblood on a monthly basis
typical feminist/mangina exaggeration. also what is birth control?

>or that you're physically useless?
oh no how will cis women ever survive war or handle manual jobs or win medals in sports?!?!

>and then the rest of this blather
>Bad reasoning and some toothless insults
>a woman get BTFO in an argument by a guy
really showing off the male ability to basic logic here! lolnope, you've disproved your own claim here by responding to logic with this lot.

>trying to tear a guy down by ripping on his masculinity
you're posting on 4chan calling other people weak wimpy neckbeards. just sayin'!
>>
>>7636158
yeah being cis is the only legitimate why to be a man or a woman
>>
>>7643799
that's nothing to do with the post?
>>
>big tits, sore back
>cis tier
wrong
t. tranny with big tits
>>
File: guns-out.jpg (119KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
guns-out.jpg
119KB, 720x720px
>>7629878

No.
I'm cis male gay man and I love being a man.
Literally God tier.
Why would anyone want a hole when they could have a cock?
Why would anyone want a fat saggy ass when they could have a muscular bubble butt?
I could go on, but you get the idea.
Women are called the second sex for a reason.
>>
>>7645056
>Women are called the second sex for a reason.
a retarded one, considering the default biological sex for all living creatures is female

X = retarded female
XX = female*
XY = male*
YY = ded
*mostly
>>
>>7641485
>>7641511
>>7641589
I see repression is going well for you
>>
>>7635726
My mom used to say it all the time, so I've heard it before. It also gets posted on various internet forums.
>>
>>7629878
>having periods
>getting pregnant
>giving birth
>being emotionally irrational
Why would anyone choose that?
>>
Sounds like mtf projection to me
>>
>>7635863
>I don't have a desire to be one ... I like my dick and my body
this makes sense
>I don't have a desire to be one since I'm not one
this doesn't
>>
>>7646270
Who posts it? Women? I'm surprised anyone thinks that, except trans girls who aren't out yet.

Did your mom say it before or after you came out? If it was after, then it could be to make you think you should be a man. If it was before, then no idea why she'd think that. What situations should she say it in?
>>
>>7629878
Your two last points are incorrect. Ugly women have it worse since their main value to society before becoming mothers is their appearance (hopefully that will change in the next few decades! For all the shit feminists get they are actually spot on)

And as for the cute part; I want to be a cute guy. I want to be a big buff guy who has cute mannerisms and always smiles and uses cute replacement words instead of swear words (like shoot, heck, dang). And I want to make my girlfreind feel really appreciated and use every opportunity to cheer her up but fucks her hard in the bedroom. Oh and we would cuddle a lot and deink coffee in bed and listen to moody music like shoegaze and shitty emo bands on bandcamp.
>>
>>7647375
>I want to be a big buff guy who has cute mannerisms and always smiles and uses cute replacement words instead of swear words (like shoot, heck, dang).
Thats so cute anon
>>
>>7644939

Post a pic of them in a tight, but otherwise modest shirt. Also, what is your bra size?
>>
>>7647375
>Ugly women have it worse since their main value to society before becoming mothers is their appearance
Wrong, all women receive female privilege even if they're ugly, all women are desirable and ugly ones would know it if they didn't feel entitled to guys way out of their range (female entitlement for once backfiring), and makeup and female body standards make it way easier for an ugly women to be more attractive than for an ugly guy.
>>
>>7647418
What's female privelege mean to you? You mean how they are basically treated like children? Yeah, they have the upperhand in partner selection, but it literally ends there
>>
>>7629878
>if you spiked a guy's drinks/food with estrogen and he find out, he would beat your ass and be extremely angry
I would be. Apart from manipulating with my metabolism without me knowing it I would beat your shit for spiking my food with anything. That's just common sense. I would beat you to a little red blob on a wheelchair if you spiked my food with estrogen. What is the point of this one?
>>
>>7647454
>thinking female privilege is confined to dating
There are countless examples of female privilege, enough to need a whole thread to cover. Plenty unrelated to romance. r/MensRights covers some.
>>
>>7629878
Nope, I like being a man.
>>
>>7629878
I think of myself more as a bloke than man, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMIxnF_n4lk
>>
>>7629878
>all men hate being men and wish they were women
I used to think this. Then I realized I was just a tranny, and most guys love being guys.
>>
>>7647651
There is an element of denying how good girls have it though.
>>
You're probably a faggot if you don't like being a man. Just accept it kek.
>>
File: 1485209948210.jpg (3MB, 5616x3744px) Image search: [Google]
1485209948210.jpg
3MB, 5616x3744px
>>7632157
>statistically about 2% of cis men and 33% of cis women have had intense wishes at some point to be the opposite sex,
Proofs?
>>
No.
99.5% of all men are perfectly happy to be men.

The other 0.5% are those who know that being a women if playing Life on Easy Mode, so they decide to lower the difficulty.
Of course they are not real women, so they just end up with an even shittier situation.
>>
>>7647932
Milo makes a nice woman
>>
>>7647686
I couldn't give less of a shit about that though. I just wanna not feel like I'm fucking disgusting and be happy with my body, to which being a male is mutually exclusive.
>>
>>7629927
No, but people do say it in the context of left-wing signaling. "blabla masculinity is bad blabla men are bad blabla I wish I was woman sometimes". It's just an obnoxious talknig point
>>
>>7645913
the default option is being a weaker, shorter version that's scared of spiders
>>
>>7652241
You mean right-wing signalling. "blabla feminism is bad blas blabla men are oppressed blabla I wish I was a woman sometimes"
>>
>>7629878
>It's a common way of delegitimatizing trans women. "Oh, all men want to be girls, you're not any different, it's just that we man up and accept it instead of trying to become one. Women have it so much easier in society and being a man sucks, but being a man means manning up and dealing with it."

That's what I thought in middle school and high school

the fool, me! The other men don't feel like me! They never did!!
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.