[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things people have said to you while you're having sex:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Things people have said to you while you're having sex: Intersex edition

>I don't understand how your dick works

>Are you a fucking girl

>I've never seen a dick that looks like that

>A million more comments about how my dick is different
>>
>>7627362
Wow, now I really want to see your dick.
>>
>>7627389

Its just kinda shaped differently, and thicker than normal ones and the foreskin doesn't go down and has a sewing scar that goes down it
>>
>>7627408
Shaped differently how? Why won't the foreskin go down? What is a sewing scar? Are your balls normal? Do you have internal female genitalia?
>>
>>7627420
I don't really know. It just doesn't. It never has. Sewing scar as in I have stitches that go down it. I have normal balls. I don't actually know much about my genetalia besides that it was weird when I was born and it was corrected.
>>
>>7627422
So your foreskin is scarred up from the surgery they did to your genitalia as an infant, and the scar tissue is preventing your foreskin from being peeled down properly. That could cause serious discomfort during sex, and I know it must be difficult to clean the tip of your penis. Sounds like you should sue the hospital for massive damages on account of their shoddy work.
>>
>>7627422
Also, you said it was weird when you were born, but it's pretty weird now from what you've told me. Was it actually a penis at all when you were born? Exactly what shape was it and exactly what is its shape now?
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
28KB, 500x500px
>>7627436

This is what it looks like
>>
>>7627436
its also extremely painful when people try to pull it down and it doesn't work
>>
>>7627469
Isn't sex complete torture for you then?
>>
>>7627476
No, it doesn't hurt at all. Its just sometimes when people are blowing me or trying to give me a hand job they try to push my foreskin down sometimes and its really really painful but like actual penetration doesn't hurt at all
>>
>>7627483
That doesn't make sense to me. As you penetrate someone, doesn't their body do the same thing their hand would do to pull your foreskin down? Also, how do you clean the tip of your dick?

I want to suggest you get circumcised but since apparently you don't know what your genitals were like before the surgery, I'm concerned the whole thing could fall apart into its original shape without that foreskin where it is.
>>
>>7627488
Nah, its different. I also don't get into penetration usually unless they're super super wet.
>>
>>7627495
Can you get your fingers under your foreskin to clean yourself properly? If not that could get infected. You should ask your doctor if a circumcision is safe for your penis. Not only will this let you practice proper hygiene but I think you will enjoy sex a lot more.
>>
>>7627501
I've never gotten an infection and I'm 22 years old. and Nah, I can't do that. I usually just let water through the hole.
>>
>>7627512
Seriously, talk to your doctor, your foreskin definitely should not be like that. Trying to let water run into your foreskin while it covers you is definitely not cleaning the tip of your dick properly. I believe you will also enjoy blowjobs, penetration and pretty much everything to do with your penis way more when they foreskin is no longer in the way.
>>
>>7627512
That's fucking disgusting
Fix your dick, anon
>>
Guys don't usually say much but I do remember a few things, for what it's worth

>That song was creepy
>I'll make you safe
>Can I stay inside for a little while?
>I feel like I'm back from Irak, it's great (or something like that. That one actually got me laughing)
>>
>>7627483
You might want to ask a doctor for some steroid cream so you can stretch it out.
>>
I don't think you're intersex at all, dude, I think you have phimosis, and those aren't stitches, it's kind of normal to have a crease or seam on your dick skin, and dicks come in all shapes and sizes, quite literally.

maybe see a dick doctor and get that released, you will be amazed how much different life is when you can see and touch the head of your dick

>source
>me
>have a dick
>>
>>7627362
>these jews shilling mutilation

Don't get cut OP, it's a meme. You are cutting off nerve endings and exposing an internal organ to an external environment, which will in turn cause layers of keratinization to form. You will lose sensitivity, this is a guarantee. Plus it sounds like you've already had some form on non consensual genital mutilation performed on you when you were an infant, I can't see how cutting up your dick any further would help you. Just look up stretches to cure phimosis, that will let you retract your foreskin.
>>
File: 1481933259014.jpg (219KB, 901x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481933259014.jpg
219KB, 901x1200px
>have tight foreskin
>dont even think about sex cause it would be hell
people just say my dick is cute. I fucking hate it
>>
>>7627465
Looks like the boogie man from the night before Christmas's dick.

If the stitching broke would maggots come out?
>>
>>7627362
Did you rape anyone with it?

The only ftm I know atm almost raped a black girl I knew recently.

Its funny causes shes going to be leaving soon, so thats her last impression, is being a rapist

Oh well, shes covered in scars from cutting, and will kill herself soon.
>>
>>7632842
what the fuck
>>
File: 1473284591523.jpg (12KB, 255x233px) Image search: [Google]
1473284591523.jpg
12KB, 255x233px
>>7632842
???????????????????????
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.