[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does society hate all trannies, or only the ones that look like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (8KB, 178x283px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 178x283px
Does society hate all trannies, or only the ones that look like ugly freaks and hons?

I know some trans girls that are so cute, they elicit everyone's maternal instincts, and strangers randomly smile at them and tell them hi. Not only can hold a job, but got a raise recently.

I don't think society hates cute transgenders.
>>
No one actually "hates" a group of people that they statistically never see more than 4 or 5 times in their life... Don't force victim hood into your head...
>>
>>7622696
i mean, they hate trannies that don't pass, or sometimes ones that do pass if they know they're trans. and everyone always likes attractive people better. so i guess you could say that

>>7622729
good joke
>>
Mentally ill men.
>>
>>7622854
Ever looked at a newborn baby and went "It's a man!"?

No, because "man" is a descriptor of physical appearance. We don't call babies and young boys "men" because they don't even have facial hair.
>>
>>7622696
No its just when someone says tranny everyone immediately thinks of caitlyn or some other freak instead of the tall girl you smiled at in the street. I don't think they even realize trannies can be somewhat passable.
>>
File: Him (1).jpg (9KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
Him (1).jpg
9KB, 262x193px
>>7622929
She is 5' 7", not really that tall.
>>
>>7622971
Oh I just meant the average Trans woman is taller than the average woman
>>
>>7622984
Yeah but didn't you know that half of all women are taller than the average woman anyway? That's how statistics works you dingbat.
>>
>>7623167
hearing it like that uh actually makes me feel better. thanks, anon, and dont you fuckin dare bring bell curves up.
>>
Hons are fucking disgusting.
If you pass you're fine.
>>
>>7622696
>Does society hate all trannies, or only the ones that look like ugly freaks and hons?
All.
They just don't know that they hate the passing trannies too.

Like how you can hate all spiders, but you just don't know where they are.
Hons are simply visible enough to be actively hated.
>>
>>7624025
This. If people can't tell you're trans, they'll treat you normally. Once they find out, it's another story entirely.
>>
If you actually believe you are a opposite gender then which you were actually born, I feel that you need to find the nearest bridge, and accidentally jump off
>>
>>7622696
depends who 'society' is
people accept the trans people of their gender much better than those of their natal sex, so male society accepts trans men as men and female society trans women as women if they don't completely fail at fulfilling their transitioned gender role (this is not the same thing as being an effeminate ftm or a butch mtf, it's whether you act like a wo/man -- even a somewhat unusual one -- or not at all, it's a subtle distinction but you can see it clearly if you hang around enough trans people)
i've heard more than one young, not particularly sjw or leftist cis girl complain that trans girls are on average way more attractive and she's jealous -- this is usually nonwhite girls because black, asian, and hispanic trans women transition younger and assimilate better
and as a trans guy who pre-t was 12yearoldboymode, cis guys accepted me as one of their own without much trouble because i acted like one rather than some kind of tumblr stereotype
>>
>>7626690
but the highway is closer and trucks do 110
was thinking about it just before acshully
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.