[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, now that the idiots have jumped the shark and it looks like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1483426931427.jpg (86KB, 737x418px) Image search: [Google]
1483426931427.jpg
86KB, 737x418px
So, now that the idiots have jumped the shark and it looks like LGBTQA**XYZ will get a P for Pedophile soon, can we finally all agree to get rid of the concept alltogether and go our seperate ways?

Let's stop associating gays, lesbians and bisexuals with trans-people, stop associating all those with otherkin shit, stop associating all those with any of the other mental vomit that has started to spread these last months.

No more LGBT, no more shitty labels.
Just people.

>pic mostly unrelated
>>
File: 47202666_p0_by_erica1940-d87elgt.jpg (123KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
47202666_p0_by_erica1940-d87elgt.jpg
123KB, 752x1063px
Isn't all the chaos and infighting fun though? tbqh senpai, i enjoy it alot.

I hope pedos get the noose though
>>
>>7618655
Oh it is fun.

There is a large group of us here who enjoy seeing the world slide closer and closer to the edge.
I'd be lying if I said I don't wanna see the world burn. Have something, anything, happen to make this place interesting again, as terrible as that might be.

It's just that I'd prefer to NOT be spoken of in the same breath as pedophiles or other such degenerates.
Yet there are those in powerful position who want to force more and more '''''minorities''''' together for 'their own good'.
>>
#NotYourShield was a good first step. Showing that, oh hey, people are actually not one homogeneous group with exactly one hivemind-like idea that can be summed up in a bunch of letters and used as token minorities whenever one pleases.

Let's go a step further and get rid of the misleading and easily abused label completely.
>>
File: kreta_by_erica1940-d838sls.jpg (105KB, 752x1062px) Image search: [Google]
kreta_by_erica1940-d838sls.jpg
105KB, 752x1062px
>>7618674
That's what happens when you've campaigned under the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". It's funny as hell how normies think fags and trannys are natural best friendos, but that's kinda the image they've received all their life. A while ago, i chatted with a dude who wanted beastiality as part of the "group", it's no wonder so many people believe in the slippery slope meme. ((they)) always ruin everything
>>
We're not getting any more labels. None of us have to accept pedophiles.
>>
>>7618731
None of us are going to be asked.

The power of a label is that if it is repeated enough times, the public will accept it as true.
It will be enough for one rich idiot to 'come out' as a pedo-sexual and start saying 'LGBTQA**XYZABCDEFG+P' on TV and the average Joe will think of pedos and trannies and homos as one.
If he doesn't already.

That is something that is going to happen sooner rather than late.
>>
>>7618706
What the hell is #NotYourShield?
>>
>>7618753
Pedos have been associated with faggots ever since the Catholic sexual abuse scandals.
>>
>>7618800
When media and third wave feminists were complaining that Video Games are sexist, racist and homophobic, they kept claiming that they were taking a stand for those poor minorities who were oppressed by evil cis white male game developers and evil cis white male gamers.

What followed was a pretty large influx of gay, lesbian, black, female, trans, whatever else people taking pictures of themselves with the slogan '#notyourshield' to show that, No, fuck you, that shit you are complaining about is not a real issue and would you kindly not try and use other people for your own shallow agendas?

tl;dr:
Drama-Queens used minorites as their 'shield' to complain about evil cis white male video games.
Minorities told them, nah, fuck off, we are not your 'shield'.
>>
File: 43140229_p0_by_erica1940-d838smn.jpg (119KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
43140229_p0_by_erica1940-d838smn.jpg
119KB, 752x1063px
>>7618819
It was mostly about white stacy gathering progressive points that people were mad about, they still wanted to bitch about everything. Only difference is that they wanted to bitch themselves, instead of having some white girl who wanted a "feel good" moment do it for them
>>
>>7618811
Wouldn't it be nice to NOT get thrown into an even smaller pot with them?
Best way to do that is get rid of the pot.

>>7618859
Pretty good tl;dr for the whole mess.

Also:
How many pictures of army-girls has this Erica1940 drawn?
How many do you have?

I couldn't care less about women in any way but I can't help and ask myself how dedicated you are to your craft.
>>
>>7618878
It's a stupid mess, but long as progressive point chasers get their mouth shut, i'm happy.

Not that much, but been long since i've checked her(?) deviantart, maybe should take a look tomorrow. I love her works
>>
>>7618819
When did this happen?
>>
>>7618940
Summer 2014 as a 'discussion' about sexism in gaming that was just a thinly veiled attention-grab.
Media jumped on it like they did back in the early 2000s when video games caused school shootings.

The head-cis-white-women who choose to be offended on behalf of everybody actually got to speak in front of the UN on this incredibly important issue while half the civilised world was either groaning in pain or facepalming because of the sheer stupidity of the whole argument.
>>
File: 1484783532001.jpg (448KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484783532001.jpg
448KB, 720x1080px
lel
>>
>>7618655
i don't count it as "infighting" if it's with a fucking pedo, no.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.