[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other MtFs transitioned because it's the only way for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: timeline.png (524KB, 1093x397px) Image search: [Google]
timeline.png
524KB, 1093x397px
Any other MtFs transitioned because it's the only way for them to be good-looking? Before transitioning I was in nerdy manlet mode, unfit to be a man.

>Low testosterone pre-HRT
>Narrow shoulders
>Only 5' 7"
>Small stature
>Medium-pitched voice of a 14 year old boy
>Feminine/young facial structure
>No beard hairs at all
>Twig-like arms
>Long eunuch legs
>Hips wider than chest

Because of these low-T physical characteristics, I look just AWFUL as a man. Like this short scrawny frail pathetic nerdy manlet. Can't believe I ever walked around like that. It's no wonder I couldn't make friends, and people avoided talking to me.

Started transition and encounter pretty much zero transphobia, everyone accepts what I'm doing because I look just so much better now. Society treats me much better, even when I don't pass. Because I'm embracing my feminine skeletal structure and dressing to it, instead of trying to hide it by trying to look like a man, and end up a pathetic manlet in the process. I'm probably even less likely to get fired from my job now than before.

Due to my feminine facial structure, as a boy I look like a 14/15 year old. As a woman I look like a proper adult, and the age privilege is nice.

I have gotten compliments on my appearance for the first time since I was like 7 years old.

I strongly recommend this to any other biological males who have a low-T stature like me. Because when you're just so much better looking, people tend to put the whole "man up, gender roles" thing aside, because they're well aware of how awful I'd turn out if I did "man up".
>>
>>7617699
>tfw too tall/face too unpassable to be qt3.14 transgirl or femboy
>tfw too feminine build to be handsome masc man

Don't really know what to do with my life tbqh
>>
>>7617699
Third picture is better than fourth, wtf did you do to your eyebrows?
>>
>>7617699
so what way do you swing sexually?
>>
I'm pretty much in the exact same position
>>
>>7617699
Yfw you were actually a decent looking dude, but low T, and are now a masculine looking girly abomination

Its like you faggots jump immediately to transition, and don't try BEING a man
>>
>from a rapey derpy-looking pajeet to a 5/10 Latina
I say it is a step up tbqh
>>
>>7617699
She's more beautiful because she's white now
>>
>>7617842
>she's white now
What is "makeup" for $100, Alex
>>
>>7617823
Looked like the clock kid
>>
>>7617699
>Any other MtFs transitioned because it's the only way for them to be good-looking?
Thats not WHY I transitioned, but it ended up being an unexpected benefit.
I feel like I'm way more attractive as a girl than I ever was as a guy
>5'3, slight framed, people thought I was a freshman in highschool when I was a freshman in college
I'm on a shitty computer and having trouble making these images into one to view side by side so...
http://imgur.com/j9Rvw
http://imgur.com/gKcSyWZ
>>
>>7618442
Nigga you pretty af tbqh.
>>
>>7617699
transitioning ftm is the only way for me to be at least a 5, though i'm short (but being trutrans(tm) means i've grown three inches in the past six months of t)
still early enough to look like an ugly duckling 13 year old boy, but so far as anyone can tell and going by my too-masc-to-be-a-cute-girl appearance before second puberty will be pretty good to me
>>
>>7619358
What is this "trutrans" shit, and why would it make you taller to be it?
>>
>>7619912
trutrans is a joke, i'm implying in a joking manner that getting notably taller on testosterone somehow makes me 'more trans' than those who do not
i started hormone blockers during puberty which is how i managed to get taller, which can be argued from some research perspectives implies i'm a different type of trans from some other people, but it does not make me trutrans which is a satirical comment on the belief some people on this board have that trutrans is a meaningful concept
>>
>>7617699
It also depends on whether you prefer the effects of T or E. A nerdy low T manlet may still prefer a T powered body even if they fail as men.

I'm AGP/trans and had a really crappy puberty, I failed hard at being a man and spent several years as a neet. When I got my first real job at 20 I was very shy and awkward and had a soft high pitched voice.

At 32 i'm a lot less shy and awkward and better at being a man, though still not great at it. I also have some very masculine features too, I was more androgynous when I was younger.

Nowadays I have a huge masculine body , like i'm 5'11" 270lbs 22" wide shoulders 47" chest 45" waist 45" hips. I was large as a teenager too but much fatter.

So my point is, despite making a decent man now, I didn't feel that way for most of my life. I was way too repressed to seek out transition, but subconsciously I wanted to be a woman. I did have bad gender dysphoria at 30 but realized transition wasn't for me, so I chose to stay a man and smoke more weed instead. Had I been born 15 years later I'd be a pill popping tranny.

That being said based on your personal description you'll probably have a higher quality of life as a transwoman. BTW, how trutrans are you? Like are you gynephilic or androphilic? Were you gender nonconforming as a child?
>>
>>7617699
Stop posting Samantha.
You're the incarnation of the agp fetishist meme.
>>
>>7618573
I still think I'm a young hon....
>>
File: 7.png (2MB, 1365x946px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
2MB, 1365x946px
It was definitely a factor, being a little twink made it easier to be confident I would pass. I did suffer from gender dysphoria, though.
>>
File: erotic nipple lactation.jpg (92KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
erotic nipple lactation.jpg
92KB, 640x426px
I transitioned because I wanted to be a cute anime girl. Blame Japan for exporting degeneracy!
>>
>>7617716
Divine truth
>>
>>7621852
Ree
>>
>5'5
>hate myself

transition

>5'5
>still shorter than the average woman
>still hate myself

life is cruel
>>
File: download (3).jpg (6KB, 255x197px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
6KB, 255x197px
>>7620548
>BTW, how trutrans are you? Like are you gynephilic or androphilic? Were you gender nonconforming as a child?

I remember when I was 5 I would constantly yell "I WANT TO BE A GIRL!", and in 2nd grade I tried to get into "girl stuff" but after that, not much until 9th grade.

>Like are you gynephilic or androphilic?

Girls are cute, but I can't possibly imagine my tiny self plowing and dominating a girl in bed. Men's bodies and faces are more "meh", but penises are hot.
>>
>>7623171
Average female height globally is 5'3
5'5 is a great passing height (I would kill for it)

t. 5'11 tranny
>>
>>7623280
That's a very narrow view of sex.
>>
>>7623305
>t. 5'11 tranny

perfect height desu

>taller than most women
>not too tall so you can blend in in a crowd
>gain a few pounds it wont show
>legs
>>
>>7623280
>Girls are cute, but I can't possibly imagine my tiny self plowing and dominating a girl in bed.

Neck yourself Samantha, you AGPs are insufferable.
>>
>>7623280
sooo your agp
>>7623387
thats because they are autistic
>>
>>7623305
5.5 is avg female height in us
but it's there smaller frame and larger hips that is just, cis
>>
>>7617699
I want to transition cause I'm a skinny 5'8 big head guy, no facial heard. As a mft I'll be able to cover my ugly face and head with long hair.
>>
>>7625506
The reason males wear men's clothes and females wear women's clothes is because by definition, those clothes are designed to look best on the body shape of each gender. Men with masculine bodies look hideous in dresses.

Therefore, someone with a feminine body should wear women's clothes, since it looks best on them.

I'm not an outcast. I USED to be an outcast because I was butt ugly as a short scrawny nerdy guy.
>>
>>7625606
>Almost every trans-male cakes up the makeup and goes for boys

Trans men typically don't wear makeup. That would be perceived as feminine, while they are transitioning to male in order to not be perceived as feminine. Typically.

>Do you know now why straight men aren't pro-trans? You're trying to trick us into fucking you

I could not possibly give less of a shit about straight men's opinions, personally. I'm a trans woman, and men are the last thing on my mind. I'm attracted to women, exclusively, including trans women. You'll find that the majority of trans women are lesbian or bisexual, not straight.
>>
>>7625702
Trans men don't take estrogen, they take testosterone, because they are transitioning to male, not to female.
>>
"Damn, I have no chest hair... guess the only option I have is sucking dick and being a girl."

Stop making excuses for your faggotry, assume it like a man.
I am very "low-T" and girls think I'm pretty because bishounens have a niche for it.

The only way I can agree with you is that women have spent thousands of years developing all sorts of falsifying methods to look "pretty", and as a man you have little options when you're born unattractive.

But yeah, you're just looking for excuses, still trying to not be as gay as others who transitioned for futile reasons, unlike you, the noble and oppressed would-be alpha male who never got a chance.
>>
>>7625735
I think you are confusing mtfs and ftms.
trans man is a word for ftm
trans woman is a word for mtf.
>>
>>7625735
The generally-accepted terminology is that "trans man" refers to a biological female transitioning to male, while "trans woman" refers to a biological male transitioning to female.

Anyway, my point was that I don't give a shit about straight men or their opinions, and I'm a trans woman. So your theory that we're all just out to trick straight men is dead wrong. The majority of us aren't even attracted to men.
>>
>>7625848
>The majority of us aren't even attracted to men.
not that anon but
[citation needed]
youre pulling shit out of your ass
>>
>>7625967
not that anon, but here's something i found
it does appear that other anon was indeed pulling from their ass, if this survey is representative of the trans population
>>
>>7625967
>>7626001
I should have said this: the majority of us are lesbian or bisexual, not straight.
>>
File: 1478041498115.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478041498115.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>7617699

My father told me he didn't grow till he was 21.

I hit 21
>5'4
>120 lbs
Still treated like a child and none of the sweet white male privilege because I looked like a lesbian even with short hair.
Pretty sure I have low t too. I didn't start hinting puberty till about 15-16, and just started having the ability to grow facial hair. and by that I mean a pedo mustache and a patchy goatee

I really wanted to try to be a guy, it would have been easier to be cis with just about everything. However It ultimately lead me to be depressed and hating my self so I transitioned. Just wish I didn't wait so long.
>>
>>7623171
>>5'5
>>still shorter than the average woman
how? average woman is 5'4" in the anglosphere, are you dutch or some shit? are you just looking at femme women who wear heels all the time?
t. 5'6" ftm, much taller than most women in places where the women don't wear heels (e.g. punk shows)
>>
yea, i got bullied a lot, told i looked like a girl, shopkeepers would say things like "your daughter" when i was with my parents. it just made sense lol

>>7617796
why bother desu? it's much nicer this way and as a bonus i get to date straight boys lol
>>
tfw when straight girls and gay guys say you look too much like a lesbian to be attractive to them (I'm azn)

better to transition, not into ladies anw
>>
>>7623280
Does sound kinda AGP bisexual. I'd really encourage you to keep yourself open to women, you may find a transfriendly one. I'm >>7620548 and have similar sexuality to you, but my body is suited to "dominating" women. I don't always feel that manly, but people do seem to respect me. That's another reason I stay a man because no one would respect me as a woman. It's like we're opposites lol.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.