[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Masturbating to the idea of femininity http://peaktransmome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Masturbating to the idea of femininity

http://peaktransmoment.tumblr.com/post/134679469157/in-fact-masturbating-to-the-idea-of-femininity
>>
File: image.jpg (211KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211KB, 1136x640px
>>7616256
Link you posted and string search says you're most likely that same bitter ban evading pedophile who's posted that site before.

Do you have any good excuse as to why you're not ban evading and shouldn't get scrubbed?
>>
women who define their femininity in terms of how much they've suffered for being a women are ruining feminism
>>
>>7616273

No idea what you're talking about. This is the first time I've posted on /lgbt/.
>>
>>7616342

I literally don't know what you're talking about. What I posted has nothing to do with pedophilia. I saw it on r/tumblrinaction, posted it on /pol/, no one replied, so I thought I'd post it here. Any mod can see that I've never been banned from this board, because I've never posted here before. You seem autistic.
>>
>>7616358
FYI there's a crazy anon who thinks there's a "shitposting troll pedophile" out to get him.
>>
>>7616274
This desu

I'm all for looking down on some AGP hons, but the writer also rubbed me the wrong way. If you think being a woman is all suffering and misery, you might be a closeted FtM.
>>
>>7616329
>>7616256
So even if we pretend you just happen to post like the pedo but aren him, why do you think it's okay to shitpost all over the site.

That's enough reason to kick you out.
>>
>>7616381
The hilarious thing is the last "innocent" guy you defended was the pedo according to the mods and got perma banned.

It's funny, you spent forever helping a child traficker and calling me a liar but guess who's right?

Why do you get so pisssd when people dis pedos?
>>
>>7616381
Hi pedo
>>
>>7616462
no you're just a crazy person who thinks he's being internet stalked and you shit up threads by accusing everyone of being this imaginary pedo seek help before you shoot up a school
>>
>>7616555
So why was your last Pedo friend guilty and baned if I lie
>>
File: johnny.jpg (37KB, 630x503px) Image search: [Google]
johnny.jpg
37KB, 630x503px
>Im a compassionate person, but I had to sit on my hands so that people couldn't see balling my hands up into fists
Uh oh, we've got a future shooter on our hands.
>>
>>7616410

How did I "post like the pedo"? I didn't even write anything. I just linked to something and attached the screenshot. A lot of people do that.
>>
>>7616256
> I’d recently been shut out of a comedy event because an organizer legitimately believes that women aren’t funny.
haha

women are funny though that made me laugh
>>
>>7617365
Linked to the same website he does. Very much so that's something only he does here.

So at the least you're a shitposter. Can you justify why you shouldn't be banned?
>>
>>7617399

What website? Tumblr? Or that specific blog? Either way, "the pedo" isn't the only person with access to it.

>So at the least you're a shitposter. Can you justify why you shouldn't be banned?

I didn't do anything wrong you fucking autist
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.