[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the gay community supportive of Islam but constantly looks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 11

File: stupid.jpg (107KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
stupid.jpg
107KB, 960x639px
Why is the gay community supportive of Islam but constantly looks for ways to belittle Christians?

Muslims at large are far more intolerant of gays than Christians. Sure some Muslims are leftists but so are at least half of Christians.

If we support one religion we should support the other. But no, because one is brown and the other is mostly white we defend the brown people religion regardless of what they think of us.
>>
http://www.nyheter24.tv/
>>
How about we just let Christians and Muslims say whatever they want, we just don't take their opinions into account when we pass legislature. These ancient death cults are really fucking persistent.
>>
>>7615792
Because Christianity is entrenched in the west, whereas Islam is a novel "minority religion".

>If we condemn one religion we should condemn the other

FTFY. Christianity is not worth supporting, it's only more generally "tolerant" than Islam because it had to be neutered by western values and dragged kicking and screaming into the light of modernity. Most Christians are not following the Bible truthfully, they (or their pastors/priests) just pick and choose what feels nice.
>>
>>7615792
Too many of those in the "community" are whipped by feminists and BLM who think Islam is just boy howdy so very dandy. Don't let them brainwash you. Islam is just as dangerous as Christianity, if not more so, and just because it's "brown and anti-west" doesn't make it your friend. Don't be one of those fucking retarded self-destructive fucking faggots.
>>
>>7615792
Modern liberalism is just cancerous. All this effort to say criticisms of Islam are just "islamophobia" is censorship. Plus for some reason people legitimately believe muslims are a race as well.
People are treating muslims as if being muslim wasn't a choice. If muslims hate all the shit they get for believing in Islam due to all the horrible things people do in the name of it maybe they should just reform the religion like what Christians have done numerous times.
>>
>>7615792
Because secretly they want to be killed.

They're angry at christianity since they became too nice.
>>
Why does /pol/ spend all their time asking gay people about islam?
>>
>>7618193
Maybe because it was a big thing in the past election and was one of Trumps major platform points?
>>
>>7615792
To be entirely honest with you OP, I don't know. Gays should NOT, under any circumstances, be in support of Islam, since it is directly harmful to us. Gays that defend Islam are cancerous SJW trash.
>>
>>7615923
/pol/ack here, I'm not personally religious by isn't it much better to have a moderate religion in place that allows for social tolerance and scientific progress in order to act as a bulwark against religions that could set humanity back to a much further extent
>>
>>7615792
Christians are in a position to do much more harm to us, at least in countries like the US.

>>7618179
>All this effort to say criticisms of Islam are just "islamophobia" is censorship.
It's also censorship to deny the existence of Islamophobia and say that it's all just rational criticism of Islam.

> If muslims hate all the shit they get for believing in Islam due to all the horrible things people do in the name of it maybe they should just reform the religion like what Christians have done numerous times.
That's like saying all Christians must reform the religion (even though the version they practice *IS* reformed already) because of the likes of WBC.
>>
>>7618179
All the people that I see complaining about Islam also go on tirades against "le sand-niggers"
>>
>>7618208
Have you ever heard of something called the archive?
>>7618275
Secularism serves the same purpose, Christianity is obsolete in that way.
>>
>>7618081
>>7618179

Forced to ignore christian terrorism I see
>>
>>7618306
WBC is already it's own religion, they reformed their church from a subsect of Baptism. They regularly talk about it because they hate all the other forms of Christianity.
Christianity has hundreds of different sects and churches to it and has been constantly reformed over the years. Certain reformations accept lgbt people, some do not. Islam never reforms, and when they do it usually instantaneously causes a war since muslims all hate eachother unless they believe in exactly the same thing.
>>7618337
I don't particularly like Christianity either, but ultimately it has been reformed enough that there are enough lgbt accepting churches that it is hardly a threat. Islam never changes so letting it grow as it is could potentially be a worse situation. They will NEVER accept lgbt people no matter how hard you try. Their last reformation was about 200 years ago with Salafism I believe and that was making the religion even more conservative and strict than it already is.
>>
>>7618306
>christians
>harm
>worst they do is call you a faggot and say you will burn in hell
>At the same time, run food banks, other charities, which will still help your ass
>harmful
>>
>>7618364
>willfully forgetting that each time anyone LGBT goes to a food bank there's a 70% chance a straight will beat them physically in the U.S.
>>
>>7618363
>implying Christianity will never mutate into an anti-lgbt form again

Delusional. Christianity in all its forms needs to be erraducated so it can never harm anyone again.
>>
>>7618404
Christianity is already on the decline and has been for quite some time now
>>
>>7618407
Cultural Christians are still a thing >>7618275
>>
>>7618407
Did you know the FBI is run by Catholics and you can't even join the FBI unless you believe in God and sign a statement saying that you do?
>>
File: 1436689043260.gif (381KB, 457x340px) Image search: [Google]
1436689043260.gif
381KB, 457x340px
Religion is a lie and I have equally low regards for anyone who is willfully ignorant no matter which sand clan they come from.
>>
>>7618609
So wanting a bond between a higher power and yourself is ignorant? Child please grow up and let the adults talk.
>>
>>7618363
>WBC is already it's own religion, they reformed their church from a subsect of Baptism. They regularly talk about it because they hate all the other forms of Christianity.
So it still falls under the umbrella of Christianity.

>>7618364
LGBT people have been kicked out of their home, forced to recieve pseudoscientific treatments against their consent, and even driven to suicide by Christian parents. Christians have also called for anti-LGBT laws, in the worst case supporting a law that would make being LGBT a capital offense (though they later claimed that it was a misunderstanding). Sure, in America at least, we don't see armed gangs of Christians kidnapping and murdering people, but that doesn't mean they're all good, either.
>>
Christians have had centuries and centuries worth of social progress to get over their bigotry and are still ignorant pieces of shit and bigoted to the core, people have lost patience with them.

Muslims are relatively new in Western culture and are an easy target for bigotry because they're all being painted as crazy terrorists who want to destroy the West, despite the millions of normal Muslims just living their lives.

We're not going to lay down and let racist Christian bigots treat them the same way they treated (and continue to treat) us. Hate breeds hate - if nobody sticks up for the normal Muslims, they will just grow hateful of the west and become radicalized.

I wish all religion would fuck off altogether, but with the cards we've been dealt - this is the best option. Stick up for the decent people, because they don't deserve to be shat on.
>>
>>7618694
....maybe in the 60s and 70s but holy shit you are outdated and are pushing outdated information. The people having children now were born in the late 80s early 90s and have a different world view due to sexual liberation. To you Christians are to boogeyman. He only exists to you as this eternal evil enemy whereas the rest of the world either shrugs it off as nonsense or they ignore it all together because they have a life of their own to live. Stop being an lgbt scaremongering statistic bitch
>>
>>7618697
The exact definition of bigotry that lgbt wishes to eradicate. Kill yourself.
>>
>>7618363
>Islam never changes so letting it grow as it is could potentially be a worse situation. They will NEVER accept lgbt people no matter how hard you try.

Islam has had the odds stacked against it. Christianity would be no different if it hadn't had the benefit of Western culture being more civilized and progressive than the rest of the world. The only reason Christianity is tolerant is because science and academia has managed to tame it and ween society away gradually over centuries.

Islam is so extreme and conservative because for centuries it has existed in a perpetual warzone. Islam hasn't changed because it hasn't had the chance to progress; only fester. There are loads of Muslims who accept LGBT people, there are also loads of LGBT Muslims.
>>
>>7618724

Anyone sensible would want to eradicate bigotry. Bigotry is a bad thing.
>>
>>7618697
What exactly does the west have to do with anything? You do realize there is nothing and nobody stopping anyone from anywhere else in the world from progressing forward in social issues and any other field.
If Islam is so great why don't muslims stay in their own countries? Oh wait that's right they all hate each other and their shitty religion causes all their countries to turn into pieces of shit.
That entire area used to basically be the cradle of civilization and now it's just known for tossing gays off building tops and chucking rocks at womens heads.
>>
>>7618734
>it hasn't had the chance to progress
Sorry bum you out Ahmed but Islam will not be progressed because of the way it was founded. You see, Unlike Christianity which is descriptive, Islam is prescriptive and thus no amendments can be made to it, no reformations can occur. 700 years have been available to this kind of change and each time no one has spoken up. This is where Christianity is superior. It CAN and HAS changed for the better.
>>
File: IMG_7076.png (15KB, 382x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7076.png
15KB, 382x385px
>>7618660
>needing a higher power in your life
>>
>>7618738
Bigotry is a 2 way road. One cannot appease anti theists and those who hold onto religion at the same time. You preach bigotry in your eradication of religion. Let people do what the fuck they want.
>>
>>7618752
I'll pray for you.
>>
>>7618748
>You see, Unlike Christianity which is descriptive, Islam is prescriptive and thus no amendments can be made to it, no reformations can occur.

And yet there are LGBT supporting Muslims and LGBT hating Christians. Why? Because the average religious person doesn't care about their religion being prescriptive or descriptive; they just believe what they believe.
>>
>>7618717
Christians just shifted their anti-lgbt efforts to the third world while the climate at home is hostile to the, the moment they get a chance they'll try to bring their bigotry here again.
>>
I don't support any religion, soooooo. I also think the gay community supporting Islam is one of the best jokes in history.
>>
>>7618773
>Why
Because lgbt is fucking retarded anon. If you cannot see the irony in fundamental Islam perpetuating social war on gays and LGBT rooting for equality and love and peace for Muslims than you are no better than their disease.
>>
>>7618773
There are no religious sects within Islam that are pro-lgbt. Within christianity there are multiple churches that are pro-lgbt though. I believe it's actually a majority of churches are now pro-lgbt.

Within Christianity it will only get better for lgbt people because it undergoes constant reformations. Islam doesn't change, people need to get over it and stop trying to pretend like there's going to be a great reformation and suddenly muslims will support lgbt people and everyone in the middle east will stop killing each other. Every time they have tried to reform islam it results in a war and the reformation is put down. The reformations that have actually succeeded did so through warfare.
>>
>>7618775
>Christians just shifted their anti-lgbt efforts to the third world
How the fuck so? Christians sponsor relief groups for children dying of aids, poverty and disease in 3rd world countries. The US is not this bag bad foe that antifa wishes you to believe.
>>
>>7618775
I believe you don't see the diversity in Christian thought. Westboro Baptist is not descriptive of what Christianity is and neither are the radical street preachers. At its best, it's a relation between God and you. Period. But because that idea is too basic, it gets no press and is overshadowed by true bigoted religious institutions, which have no true merit.
t. kid whose parents and family are religious and show no bigotry
>>
>>7618739

The middle east has been a hotspot for Holy Wars going on for thousands of years. The same can be said for Christianity too in other parts of the world (Middle East included).

Christianity has had the favour of rich and influential people, thus Christians have generally led a better standard of life and thus have gone on to pursue scientific and academic interests thus making society better.

Islam hasn't had that opportunity - political reasons, geographical reasons, financial reasons.

Religion is a crutch for civilizations to tide themselves over until they can get the resources together to start understanding the world through science and knowledge. Every religion gradually 'softens up' once civilization reaches a certain point. It's not because anything inherently happens to the religion itself; it's because people are happy, successful and content enough to realize they need it less and less in their lives and that it was all a load of fiction anyway.

What matters now is dragging them into the western world and showing them a good standard of life so they can shake off the shackles and we can get rid of invisible sky wizards altogether and progress further. The more we drone bomb civilians over there the more we fuck things up for ourselves and everyone else.
>>
>>7618792
>stop trying to pretend like there's going to be a great reformation and suddenly muslims will support lgbt people

There are plenty of Muslims who support LGBT people and this number is only growing.
>>
>>7618845
Ultimately their religion is anti-lgbt. They might say they're accepting just for social reasons so people don't hate on them but when it comes down to it if they had to make a choice between their religion and lgbt people they'd throw lgbt people under the bus. At the end of the day nobody is working toward altering Islam to be in line with current western social policies. It's a stagnant religion.
I don't care if people want to follow islam, but I'm not going to support it given that it's ultimately anti-lgbt, anti-women, anti-free speech, etc. etc.
>>
>>7618803
>Christians literary sponsor Evangelical missionaries to spread the homophobic believes among Africans, Latin Americans and Eastern Slavs.

They were the ones the ones that sponsored that bill in Uganda, they were the ones trying to make gay marriage in Brazil illegal again and they were the ones supporting the Russian law against LGBT "propaganda". Christians, specially Evangelicals and Orthodox are vermin and they need to be purged from those countries before it's too late.
>>7618831
So if a Christian sect gives you bad press then they're actually not Christian? Lol okay
>>
>>7618838
The middle east used to be one of the richest parts of the world....
Most of the wars that destroyed the place are the result of schisms and reformations of Islam itself like how the umayyad empire was torn apart after Sunni split off into Shia.

They don't need to be babied, some of the countries over there are some of the richest in the world as well yet they still treat their people like dirt.
>>
>>7618717
Lolno, these sorts of things were in the news around the time I finished high school, and I'm still in college now. Again, I'm not saying all Christians are bad - most are decent people, but the ones who become political activists to push a ``Christian agenda" usually do nothing but harm.

>>7618739
>If Islam is so great why don't muslims stay in their own countries?
Because those countries are fucked up dictatorships. Christian theocratic dictatorships in Africa are just as bad, if not worse.

>>7618792
A Christian "sect" is like the Baptists or Catholics or Lutherans. None of those are really pro-LGBT, there may be individual churches that are pro-LGBT, but those don't actually qualify as distinct sects and don't really have much in the way of non-local influence or power. And I've heard of individual mosques (which again, are NOT the same as complete distinct sects) that are pro-LGBT as well. How individual preachers run things on the local level is really a totally different matter from the political layout of the religion as a whole.

>>7618803
They didn't say anything about the US though. And yeah, Christians sponsor relief programs like that, but the more extreme fundamentalist Christian groups also fund and endorse anti-gay dictators in places like Uganda.
>>
>>7618863
>Ultimately their religion is anti-lgbt.
So are the religions of Christianity and Judaism, as they are written. What it really comes down to is what aspects of the religious faith people internalize. And these people ARE working to liberalize Islam, by practicing a liberal version of it. For some reason though you're unwilling to acknowledge this and seeking to find some excuse to write it all off as lies.
>>
>>7618887
There are lots of christian denominations that are pro-lgbt. Just look at ones like the United Church.
>>
>>7618882
I typed a rebuttal but it's not worth my time. Do as you want and think what you will.
>>
>>7618900
Except when religions undergo reformations it is basically a complete change in belief systems.
Many of the denominations of Christianity have pro-lgbt topics written into their belief systems via various interpretations of religious texts and such. No such thing exists within Islam.
>>
>>7618900
There is a big big difference between the first two abrahamic religions and Islam.
One that is often ignored:
Christianity is based on the teachings of a carpenter who choose to live and die poor.

Islam is based on the teachings of a pedophilic warlord who slaughtered all who stood in his way until his last breath.

Christianity was all about that sweet forgiveness and love, all be it by going 'I love you so much that I will forgive you by killing you for your sins!' for about 1600 years. Reformation happened and now Christianity is still about forgiveness but less... aggressive forgiveness.

Islam is about conquering. How exactly do you expect Islam to reform in a way that does not remove it's roots as the cult of a warlord but still stops murdering all it deems unworthy?
>>
>>7618928
>Christianity was all about that sweet forgiveness and love,

Is that why they decided to rape and destroy the native cultures of the Americas?
>>
>>7618934
Like I said:
They choose a rather aggressive way to preach their love and forgiving someone by either converting or killing him was seen as the way to go for quite a while.
That changed about few centuries ago.

Islam has yet to even show the potential for that change.

Please answer:
>How exactly do you expect Islam to reform in a way that does not remove it's roots as the cult of a warlord but still stops murdering all it deems unworthy?
>>
>>7618934
Every religion does horrible shit but just because Christians have done bad things doesn't mean you should support Islam.
>>
>>7618934
>Is that why they decided to rape and destroy the native cultures of the Americas?
Yeah...I'm not so sure Christianity and their new-found freedom was the driving force for that... More like fresh young pussy and inevitable war..
>>
>>7618959
Also gold.
Don't forget the sweet sweet Aztec gold.

Cortés never did, after all.
>>
>>7618943
I don't expect Islam to do anything, there's hardly any of them in my country and they don't really have any reason to come here, on the other hand, there's tons of Christians who would be more than happy to see me silenced. Also, there's already tons of progressive Muslim or cultural Muslim groups in places like Canada.
>>7618959
>one of the objectives of the Conquest was to convert the natives to Catholicism
>>
>>7619024
Let's try it another way:

The big difference is that christianity no longer converts with the sword.

Islam still does.

The natives in america had the will but lacked the power to resist, thus they were converted or wiped out.

We on the other hand have the power but lack the WILL to resist Islam.

Survival of the fittest at work, right there. The natives were converted and killed because they were weaker. If we do not regain the will to stand against the teachings of a pedophilic war-mongerer, we will suffer the same fate. With the difference that we do have the power to resist, if we so choose.

If you live in europe or canada, Islam will become a bigger problem than it already is within your lifetime.
Worst case, some crazy sandperson throws you from a building while the moderate muslims stand on the street and watch.
>>
>>7619024
>one of the objectives of the Conquest was to convert the natives to Catholicism
True. There were a lot of motives for establishing base in America. Shit happens but basically the history of man has been to conquer land and rule.
>>
>>7615792
i'm pretty sure christianity isn't even "mostly white". it has a huge presence in east asia, latin america and africa. not to mention african-americans.
it's just in the west... ugh, everything with progressive identity politics is like, they forget there is a world outside of the west, they talk about multiculturalism without really fathoming how culturally diverse the whole fucking world is.
pisses me the fuck off desu.
>>
>>7619055
Most of the Muslims coming to Europe and Canada are FLEEING conquest. It's not an invading army, they're people seeking a new home in more stable lands. They simply don't have anything to gain by ``conquering" the west, unless we go out of our way to keep them starving and homeless. Conquest may give them greater wealth and resources, but their position will always be endangered by the risk of an uprising against them. The benefit isn't great enough for it to be worth the trouble.
>>
>>7615792
A lot of gay people associate Christianity with all of the hatred they faced growing up. Things like that stick with you later in life and can run deeper than more recent and perhaps even more outrageous offenses.

I'm a gay Christian, so this situation is doubly painful for me. I'm not ashamed of my faith, but I am ashamed that so many fellow Christians have contributed to the culture of homophobia. I've been with guys who have asked me to remove my cross pendant during sex because looking at it makes them feel uncomfortable. The fact that the ultimate symbol of love is capable of making gay people feel uncomfortable is something that we as Christians have to account for. I don't consider myself exempt from responsibility for this on account of me being gay either - I'm no more separate from the Christian community for being gay than I am from the gay community for being Christian. I consider it a duty to educate both groups that I'm a part of and bring them to understand that membership in one does not mutually preclude membership in the other.
>>
>>7619548
>having sexy outside marriage
>Christian

Are gays even capable of controlling themselves?
>>
>>7619663
Two men cannot enter into marriage as defined in the Bible. Would you seriously expect us to remain celibate because of this?
>>
File: C2DuMxDWQAEhu5h.jpg (52KB, 499x672px) Image search: [Google]
C2DuMxDWQAEhu5h.jpg
52KB, 499x672px
>>7619663
Because heterosexuals never have sex outside of marriage.
>>
>>7618337
Didn't ignore it at all, re-read my post you dumb cunt
>>
>>7618697
>Christians are bigoted and mean and I hate them
>B-BUT THE POOR INNOCENT NORMAL MUSLIMS BOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fuck off you daft cunt
>>
>>7620231
Fuck off Christian cock sucker
>>
>>7620239
>Automatically assuming I like Christianity because I don't like THE POOR WEE INNOCENT PRECIOUS MUSLIMS WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Dangle yourself from a length of rope you upjumped wannabe goat shaggin shoebomber
>>
>>7615792
I can only speak from personal experience, but I've never faced bigotry from the religious in my life. My mother and brother are both Christian and they are completely fine with me being gay. I know several other Christians who also have no problem with it. I only know one Muslim and he doesn't care either. Meanwhile my father was an atheist and he hated gays with a virulent passion.
Of course I realise that religion is still a source of hatred, but in my life I've experienced more hate from the irreligious.
>>
>>7618697
>they will just grow hateful of the west and become radicalized.

I hate this argument. Apparently Muslims are such delicate little nutjobs that if you're mean to them they'll be on the next flight to join ISIS. You do realise that doesn't paint them as a great bunch right?
>Here have these hordes of people who are basically ticking time bombs
I see plenty of bigotry towards Christianity day in and day out, why aren't they all forming terrorist cells?
Also, in Britain second generation Muslims are becoming more radicalized than their parents despite facing less bigotry than their parents did so I guess you're full of shit
>>
>>7620250
>implying you aren't a Christian sympathyzer

We all see through your bullshit Christcuck
>>
>>7620274
>I see plenty of bigotry towards Christianity day in and day out
I bet you do.
>in Britain second generation Muslims are becoming more radicalized than their parents
Are you saying the people who grew up watching the West rape the Middle East mat harbor anti-Western sentiment? Color me surprised.
>>
>>7620296
>I bet you do.

Yep. This very thread right now for instance. You do realise it's perfectly safe and politically correct to shit on Christianity right?

>Are you saying the people who grew up watching the West rape the Middle East mat harbor anti-Western sentiment? Color me surprised.

Their parents also experienced that. And prove to me the middle east was some utopian society before the west showed up. Prove to me Muslim sects don't war with each other and shit up the countries they are in.
>>
>>7620284
>You don't like my Muslim daddies? You Christian bigot

Lick that sound out of their rancid foreskin then take their express elevator down from a tall building you blithering twat
>>
You're all retarded if you believe that a fairy created the world. Muslim, christian, whatever.

Now, back to sucking cock...
>>
>>7615792
I wish all the little anti-west liberals were shipped off to Iraq and Syria to be with their Muslim brothers
>>
>>7619548
>I've been with guys who have asked me to remove my cross pendant during sex because looking at it makes them feel uncomfortable.

lol fags I'd ask you to lick it
>>
>>7620312
>This very thread right now for instance
I didn't know criticism of Christianity counted as bigotry. lulz.
>And prove to me the middle east was some utopian society before the west showed up.
No, but Muslims were content with their countries and whatever problems they had were of their own making, also religious strife was hardly a thing compared to the West. On the other after Europeans came they made Muslims second class citizens in their countries, used the Christian natives to administer their colonies, introduced anti-Semitic paranoia, carved out countries for themselves and bombed them when they didn't lean their way. So yeah their countries might have been shit before but after centuries of Western interference you can't exactly just excuse yourself.
>>
>>7620344
I wish all the Evangelicals and alt-righters were sent to Israel and Russia to live in the land of their saviors.
>>
>>7620355
>I didn't know criticism of Christianity counted as bigotry. lulz.

But evidently criticism of Islam is. Also, isn't it funny that anything leveled at Christianity is criticism but anything leveled at Islam is bigotry. Makes ya think

>So yeah their countries might have been shit before but after centuries of Western interference you can't exactly just excuse yourself.

I can when their parents are willing to act civilly while their kids chimp out. Stop giving them excuses to act like barbarians
>>
>>7620358
"alt-righters" aren't anti-west. If you hate this place that provided you with your comfortable existence then leave it and find like-minded people in shit holes. Don't try to drag it down in the mud with you.
>>
File: 1457891376887.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1457891376887.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
Any fag that hates Christianity and supports Islam is a massive hypocrite and retard.

Any fag that supports Islam deserves to be thrown from a tall building.
>>
>>7620373
What about fags that support Christianity? What is your opinion on them?
>>
File: mike pence.jpg (3MB, 2400x3600px) Image search: [Google]
mike pence.jpg
3MB, 2400x3600px
>>7620405
High voltage
>>
>>7615792
Western countries where support of discriminated muslim by gays occurs, gays have and are more likely to be abused by religious christians than religious muslims since they're minorities. I know a lot of gays who are for equality and againts discrimination of muslims while also disagreeing with aspects of homophobia in Islam. Not only that but there are and most Muslims in the west are secular muslims who disagree with extremely conservative teachings of Islam in the middle east and are much more liberal and for equality in race, gender and sexual orientation. Just like there are secular christians who grew into the majority from thinking gays belong in hell to supporting marriage equality.
>>
>>7615792
Cuz fags are fags and Muslims love boy butt
>>
>>7620274

Do you even live in Britain? Most Muslims who have been brought up here are fine. Try actually living in London instead of listening to Fox News or whatever the shit newspaper is over there.

East London is full of Muslims who speak and act like Londoners and Whites who can't understand English. I've seen more homophobia from Russians and Poles here than I ever have Muslims.
>>
>>7615834

Tell that to the Middle East.
>>
>>7618337

Go ahead and post some examples, then slit your throat
>>
>>7618863

>They might say they're accepting just for social reasons so people don't hate on them

Are you seriously trying to speak for every single Muslim on the planet? Are we really supposed to believe that you have magical Muslim mind reading psychic powers that gives you a special view into how they feel about LGBT?

You're delusional. There are plenty of LGBT supporting Muslims and you cannot refute this just because you personally don't believe it or can't imagine it. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you didn't even have any Muslim friends.
>>
>2017
>people still expect tolerance to happen
Try again in the year 3017.
>>
>>7615792
They believe that treating people nice will make them treat you nice back, because the self-esteem movement has told them so. That's why they treat Muslims nice.

They don't treat Christians nice because they've tried that for hundreds of years, and seen that it doesn't work on them.

The connection seems lost on them.
>>
>>7621373
It's kind of an irrefutable fact that Islam does not support lgbt people. Has nothing to do with reading minds. There are no denominations of Islam that support lgbt people.
>>
>>7621407
We'll all be dead long, long before that, thank fuck.
>>
File: 1465746160321.jpg (3MB, 3352x3212px) Image search: [Google]
1465746160321.jpg
3MB, 3352x3212px
>>7621373
Aw, look at you try so hard to protect your perfect, precious little Muslims.
>>
File: 1465744964692.jpg (819KB, 1500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1465744964692.jpg
819KB, 1500x2500px
>>7621325
>>
File: 1479557256778.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1479557256778.gif
2MB, 500x282px
This thread

>c-christianity is only more tolerant because it's been tamed by western values!!
>t-there's a bunch of muslims who support lgbt!!

Guys, come on.
>>
I still don't understand why anyone would ever support people who in the end simply want us dead.
People who consider our deaths non-negotiable.
>>
>>7622264
Because Jesus Christ said that to hurt someone who's done something terribly evil is wrong.

You have only yourself to blame for trying to trick many people. You wanted to infect other people's brains with your straight diseased religion. It worked.
>>
>>7622349
>Because Jesus Christ said that to hurt someone who's done something terribly evil is wrong.
Jesus Christ wast straight scum.
I don't listen to straight scum.
>>
>>7622371
Jesus Christ didn't really exist, but since my post could be mistaken to say that he did, I can't blame you for doing it too. 7/10
>>
>>7622382
It's really not hard to believe Jesus existed. Whether or not he did the things that are said is debatable.
It could be all faked just to get the religion started. Just think of scientology for example. Could also just be the result of so many translations and copies that change details and over the course of time it's drastically altered the stories.
>>
>>7622431
It is extremely hard to believe that Jesus Christ existed because straight people claim that he existed.
>>
>>7622449
>Its incredibly hard to believe being gay is something born with because gays say it is
>Especially when the bible has many true teaching in it which are amazing
>Theres plenty of data suggesting rape, molestation, broken families, ect, can cause being gay

>But you know, fuck evidence, they are born that way.
>>
>>7622431
The stories are an amalgam of even older stories with a large variety of sources. Jesus probably did exist, but he was actually a bunch of different dudes, seeing as they're were loads of prophets wandering around at that time.

It's like some of you guys ever bothered to study history.
>>
>>7615792
Because being a multiculti sjw is trendy, and the LGBT lobby needs to show the world that they are the most open-minded beings of Creation.
>>
All of this uninformed talk of religion makes me sick, this board is not a good place for non victin minded transpeopl
>>
>>7622528
That was some pure, rank straightness. .0001/10, the highest score I can give a straight.
>>
>>7622650
Oh, you mean I have to let a Muslim kill me or else I'm a victim! Geez, no wonder I never take you straight dog shit seriously.
>>
>>7622650
This board is already full of special snowflake trannies like you so fuck off
>>
>>7620274
>I hate this argument. Apparently Muslims are such delicate little nutjobs that if you're mean to them they'll be on the next flight to join ISIS. You do realise that doesn't paint them as a great bunch right?
You do realize that white Christian Americans have the same mentality, as evidenced by the events surround in the recent election? "Oh, you don't want me to say nigger? This is White genocide! Gas the kikes, race war now! Heil Hitler!"
>>
>>7620320
Please go sit in the corner until you have calmed down and are able to form coherent sentences.
>>
>>7620367
I'm a white westerner who has spent their entire life in the West and would rather live here than anyone else. However, I would rather see the entirety of the West vanish under an atomic firecloud than for it to be corrupted by the fascist disease you are peddling.
>>
>>7620367
>"alt-righters" aren't anti-west.
When you hold near-islamic values, you're pretty much anti-west.
>>
Wanting to protect the rights of LBGT Muslims and Middle Easterners doesn't have to equate to being a kiss-ass to Islam. If Christianity still had their same old policy of murdering heretics and apostates, you'd see a lot less cultural Christians and former Christians speaking out against the religion. That hypothetical situation is exactly what is happening with Islam; the religion is also deeply mired in political hogwash, the same way Christianity was when it was a leading religion.

All that aside, if you truly dislike Islam, you're not going to fight it off by condemning all Muslims as evil or savages or other such dehumanizing nonsense. They're people first and people can be reasoned with. No, everyone will not be able to change but we have to ally ourselves with those are willing. That is the only way Islam can be defeated as a political force.
>>
>>7618337
Only exists in central Africa and in the past. Unlike Islamic terrorism which has spread
>>
>>7625763
>Christians have and always will be against gay marriage.
Lots of churches here in Toronto fly the rainbow flag and happily perform marriage ceremonies for homosexuals.
>>
>>7625763
There's multiple denominations of Christianity that are pro-lgbt.
Even Roman Catholicism mostly supports lgbt people these days since their numbers have been dwindling.

Islam enforces their policies via force and warfare whereas christianity just lets people reform and create new denominations at will. There hasn't been very many wars over christian reformation as of recent but there's still multiple ongoing wars over islamic reformation.
>>
>>7625763
>Christian delusions

I bet you're one of those faggots that's think Christianity will conquer China
>>
>>7615792
Those whom lead gay movements no longer care about LGBT people having equal rights, and integrating into society as a whole. Now days leaders of gay rights movements are attention whores who want to stand out, and virtue signalling political grand standers who spew causes that have nothing to do with being LGBT. Supporting Muslims is one such cause grandstanded that has nothing to do with being LGBT.
>>
>>7627545
Using the phrase ``virtue signalling " is itself a form of virtue signalling.
>>
>>7627740
acknowledging that the phrase ``virtue signaling'' is virtue signaling is itself a form of virtue signaling
>>
Islam and Christianity are both forms of idiotic desert superstition and both should eradicated.
>>
>>7618660
>Child please grow up and let the adults talk.
"Oh look at me using an ad hominem to belittle his argument because I can't take the effort to actually open my ears to a different opinion"
>>
>>7627767
creating circular logic to do with virtue signalling is virtue signalling
>>
>>7615834
No democracy or constitution is safe from demographic change.
>>
>>7615792
In America and Canada there's this belief that their friendly neighborhood westernized Muslim is the most accurate reflection of Muslims around the world. They've never opened the Quran, nor do they wish to in fear of ruining their preconceived image of Islam. White guilt also plays a role in this. Hence why Muslim is often conflated with race.
>>
>>7627952
You make large jumps in logic. Work on that sweetie.

>>7627769
underrated
>>
File: 20131214_gdm947_0.png (539KB, 1280x1556px) Image search: [Google]
20131214_gdm947_0.png
539KB, 1280x1556px
>>7628025

Gonna take a leap of logic here and say you're retarded.
>>
>>7628025
I stated 3 simple premises on why Islam is defended in the west

>They believe their Muslim neighbor is no different than Muslims abroad
>They've never opened a copy of the Quran
>They conflate being a Muslim with race and as a result white guilt kicks in.

When liberals come to the defense of Islam it's common practice to use stats reflecting the local (westernized) Muslim population or using anecdotes of how accepting their Muslim neighbor is of them being lgbt while being reviled by their redneck cousins or by stating "Not all Muslims". It's how they can claim Islam is a religion of peace despite having verses that call for violence against infidels and death of apostates. And in discussion regarding Islam the side that criticizes it is often called racist.
>>
>>7628050
>give tip on how to make better arguments
>UR A RETARDXD
ok but no thx
>>
>>7628110
You should get off twitter/tumblr/reddit/4chan. It's very clear that these online "arguments" you have is ruining your entire perception of reality. No one actually in the real world claims it's a religion of peace nor that you're a racist for criticizing a religion.
Again, get off social media friend because it's very clear that all these petty arguments and fits SJWs/memers/etc are throwing is getting to you and is absolutely ruining your sense to function rationally.
>>
>>7628128
sweetie plz
>>
>>7628135
>nor that you're a racist for criticizing a religion.
Nigga, Trump gets called racist all the time for not wanting to allow Muslims into the country. Go to any university's humanities department and you'll hear the same rhetoric. Hell, in the OP the pic directly mentions racism.
>>
>>7627767
Getting triggered by an attack on your in-group lingo and taking it as a personal insult is a form of virtue signalling.
>>
>>7628050
India and southern Africa are heavily anti-gay despite being no more Islamic than Europe. The problem isn't Islam so much as theocracy.

>>7628110
>religion of peace
That phrase is only used by the far right, to mock their (inaccurate) mental image of leftists. Islam glorifies violence, but so do all other major religions. And while Islam isn't a race, those who oppose it strongly also oppose non-whites in general. It doesn't take a genius to work out their motivations.

>>7628405
There's no accurate way to determine one's religious faith, so for that policy to be even remotely effective it would just end up being a ban on brown people. Besides, ignoring the whole "racist" aspect, it still goes blatantly against American principles of religious freedom.
>>
>>7615834
>by the people
>for the people
as long as religious fags have communities and funding to lobby they'll get their people into office and have their agendas pushed. Trump getting elected with Pence is the biggest setback to this becoming a reality anytime soon.
>>
Shouldn't Muslims be showing solidarity and support to us, considering we're a minority that faces abuse from radicalized Muslims?
>>
>>7632864
Muslims are all secretly in favor of terrorist attacks, stupid fag.
>>
>>7633004
No, they're not. Muslims are one of the main victims of terrorist attacks. This thinking makes exactly as much sense as some Muslim over in Iraq thinking that American gays are secretly in favor of being gay-bashed by blacks and neo-Nazis in America.
>>
>>7633118
Bullshit. They may not be in favor but they turn a blind eye to them. This is evident by their reactions.

Terrorist attack happens? Silence.

Some cocksucker lied about getting kicked off a flight for speaking Arabic? Massive movement to boycott the airline.
>>
>>7615792
>Random idiots support islam therefore all lgbt people do

Nope fuck islam.
>>
>>7633688
What are you talking about? Muslim countries are at war with ISIS.
>>
>>7634006
The only reason why they're at war is because their secular Western cock suckers dictators know that if Isis succeeds their populaces will revolt against them.
>>
>>7618392
>70% chance
Yep that's definitely empirical data and not entirely pulled out of your ass.
>>
>>7618563
You're welcome.
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.