[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My best female friend is bisexual but now calls herself "queer"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: hfjkasdhkjfkdjsnj.jpg (97KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
hfjkasdhkjfkdjsnj.jpg
97KB, 894x894px
My best female friend is bisexual but now calls herself "queer" instead.

How do I slap some sense into her? #droptheq
>>
>female
>bi

when will this meme end
>>
File: 1454108462907.jpg (45KB, 352x395px) Image search: [Google]
1454108462907.jpg
45KB, 352x395px
>>7615634
>calling everything a meme
When will this meme end?
>>
Show her other "queer" people until she realizes it's code for "fat with colored hair and face piercings"
>>
>>7615531
slap something else into her
>>
>>7615531
Tell your bisexual best friend that when she calls herself 'queer' it upsets you.

One of three things will probably happen:
1. She will stop calling herself queer out of respect for your discomfort.
2. She will continue calling herself queer and offer you reasons why she wants to continue calling herself queer.
3. She will continue calling herself queer, but not hang out with you ever again.

Have you tried not allowing inane crap like that bother you?
>>
>>7617642
I wonder how SJWs like you managed to wander over here and why you choose to stay.
>>
>>7615531
shes not bisexual ok?

Shes Queermosexual.

>>7617642
>being upset by someones life choices

I bet you hate trannies and GAY people TOO!!!

Fuck off guys, this thread is unbelievably hateful.
>>
>>7615704
Never? Women have been using "bisexuality" to attract men since forever.
Plus women already have a higher disposition for attention whoring and bisexuality among women is socially acceptable and is an easy way to attract attention.
>>
File: C2efYQQXgAI1D0l.jpg (38KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
C2efYQQXgAI1D0l.jpg
38KB, 500x471px
>>7615531
queer is a word that is used by a lot of people to indicate their willingness to ally themselves with anyone who isn't "straight".
queer includes gays, it includes lesbians, it includes bisexuals, it includes transgenders, it includes intersex and it includes asexuals.
it is one of the first words that was used to describe people that are "different" and it has a long history.
freaking out about the words she uses is not a very friendly thing to do.
if i was her and i knew you had written this thread i wouldn't want to be your friend anymore because clearly you are narcissistic and ignorant of history, not to mention a control freak.
>>
>>7617658
I thought SJWs were supposed to be language policeman that insisted on specific language usage?

People can call themselves whatever they want. That's their prerogative.
And while people referring to themselves as queer annoys me, I am mature enough to consider that a "me" problem so I don't burden others with my hangups.

>>7617667
I am gay, I don't know enough trans people to form an opinion on them, and I just want people to stop caring so much about small stuff.
>>
>>7617804
Calling yourself queer is way more narcissistic. It's just pure attention whoring at it's finest.
I guess if you make money off your attention whoring then it'd be acceptable to call yourself queer. Like if you're a camwhore maybe saying you're queer is like your thing and it makes money. If that's not the case though it's just attention whoring and is narcissistic in nature.
>>
>>7617725
this
if a woman kisses another woman at a party, she gets cheered but can say she's bi and get laid by a man
if a man kisses another man at a party they get bad looks or an ass beating and is precluded from having sex with a woman
>>
File: IMG_2710.jpg (66KB, 1024x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2710.jpg
66KB, 1024x700px
>>7617808
You literally just said it annoys you too lol.

"Mature" lmao.

>I just want people to stop caring so much about small stuff.
And here you are, caring about small stuff.

I'm surprised people are taking this tongue-in-cheek shitpost seriously.

Sage because I'm already bored of my own dumb thread.
>>
File: n8umjWj.png (3KB, 698x1284px) Image search: [Google]
n8umjWj.png
3KB, 698x1284px
>>7618297
sure thing op
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.