[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

M gay here, what's the best way to get rid of all my body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (120KB, 575x580px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 575x580px
M gay here, what's the best way to get rid of all my body hair? genitals and ass crack included

I was thinking veet for most my body, then trim with a electronic trimmer for ass and genitals, then shave with a safety razor. Is this right?

I'd wax but i'm too poor
>>
Don't veet. Seriously.
>>
>>7615407
Why not? It seems to be smoother than shaving, and also no ingrowing hairs or anything
>>
>>7615383
The best way is laser hair removal. Hands down.

You can try wax/veet but your skin may not like it. Everytime I waxed, I got terrible hair regrowth, plenty of red/white pimples all over. So I now just trim most of my body, shave my ass and genitals.

I don't touch my chest and shoulders anymore, laser got rid of hair there. Seriously, it may look expensive at first, but you save so much time and money waxing and shaving afterwards, it's really worth it. I'm doing ass and balls next, for that reason.
>>
H-how does one shave their ball sack? A-asking for a twink friend whose new to be openly gay...
>>
>>7615682
I'll save it up for it in the future for sure, but i'm a broke student, so money is tight as it is. Thanks for the advice though
>>
>>7615383

suck someones dick so they'll do it for you
>>
>>7615853
I just stretch the skin and do it under hot shower.
I'm probably way too reckless, but it works.
>>
>>7615383
>I'd wax but i'm too poor
Just get some of that incredibly strong duct tape and use that instead.
>>
>>7615383
>too poor to wax
>probably too poor for aids medication

have fun.
>>
>>7615383
Hair removal cream worked okay for me, but most of it is made for women, so you might want to get the high strength stuff. Don't buy anything you're allergic to and follow the instructions on the box.
>>
>>7615443
Chemical burns, especially bad if you've got sensitive skin.
>>
>>7615383
>having any body hair at all
disgusting
>>
>>7617123
>t. 17 y/o

Enjoy killing yourself with 24 when you start looking like a old sponge.
>>
>>7617143
>mfw im 24
im on hrt tho so it wont happen
>>
Be Asian
>>
Go over your whole body with an electric razor.

It won't have a perfectly smooth-feeling shave, but it will completely and totally lack any red bumps or ingrown hairs, which is worth it for me. Also my body is never completely smooth to the touch even if I use a 9 trillion blade gilette razor, so it's not much of a trade off for me.

It's also just damn easy to run over your body with an electric groomer in the shower.
>>
>>7619568
this is what i do, not perfect results buts its so much easier
>>
>>7615383
Get over your bitch self and use an epilator like women do. If we can handle it, you can too.

Heads up, genitals hurt like a bitch. I can't imagine doing it on a loose, stretchy ballsack.
>>
>>7622660
>I can't imagine doing it on a loose, stretchy ballsack.
It would end in blood and tears.
>>
>>7622722
You can still do the area above that and the taint and ass if you're careful. Even for me there was a little blood. Still, it works amazingly well and gets you thinner hair. It's like a mitch cheaper version of waxing. If you do it once a week or so you'll be constantly hairless.
>>
>>7622660
>mfw straight
>mfw don't bother with oral
>mfw never had a complaint of 100% natural hair

Feelgoodman
>>
>>7615383
http://www.sallybeauty.com/honee-wax/SBS-448036,default,pd.html
this shit. it turns your skin purple but its pretty frickin great if you shave a few days before you use it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.