[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the point of sleeping around? If you assume that love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 325aa6efcad92a9efd0e65289aa3d957.jpg (103KB, 723x1024px) Image search: [Google]
325aa6efcad92a9efd0e65289aa3d957.jpg
103KB, 723x1024px
Whats the point of sleeping around?

If you assume that love is just a meme, then fucking random people its just a worse form a masturbation?
>>
fug u
>>
File: 1456439554070.png (47KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1456439554070.png
47KB, 500x430px
>>7614870
>If you assume that love is just a meme
This is the saddest thing I ever read on 4chan.

I want you to remember that people love you.

I love you.
>>
>>7614934
I mean, I'm trying to understand the rational of sleeping around. I just lost my virginity and it sucked and took a lot of time.
>>
>>7614870
If fucking didn't feel better than masturbation, no one would do it.

You must be doing something wrong.
>>
>>7620051
I mostly just have sex to buildup my mental masturbation library. I don't get a lot out of the sex itself though
>>
>why do people like sex
>>
>>7620074
It must depend on whether you're a social person or not. I get off on my partner's reactions to what I'm doing at least as much as the physical sensation of it. Much of the appeal is necessarily all psychological. Do you kiss and cuddle at all either before or afterward? It all enhances the experience.
>>
>>7614870
its something which cannot be understood as a virgin, or recent unvirgin, but ill try.

People whom have had sex, and been left multiple times (or maybe even once) end up wanting to "feel" the sense of comfort that comes with sex again

So they look for someone to fill that gap, to be relieved...but its always temporary, and they generally don't get a long term mate that way

Really, it kinda perpetuates its own sickness.
>>
>>7620280
the fuck
it releases endorphins and various other chemicals without requiring investment
multiple partners is just the novelty of something new
>>
>>7614870
id imagine your just horny and want to fug without all the commitment of being in a relationship

i wouldn't know since im lonely virgintrash but whatever
>>
The point is that everyone is different. Like yeah, sure, you fucking love vanilla ice cream. But if you ate nothing but vanilla ice cream everyday for even just a few months you'd get (at the very least) so used to it that it's not a treat anymore. It doesn't really excite you.

But if every now and then you add in some strawberry, or mint choc chip, or cookies and cream, you will always appreciate your favourite of vanilla because you have contrast to remind you of it's great qualities.

Everybody is unique in how they fuck, plus it's a good boost to your self esteem to have a list of people who thought you were attractive.
>>
>>7614870
Trannies and women in general should be chained inside their owners house.
>>
>>7621303
i can tell you are a woman just by this post alone
>>
>>7621318
I don't know what's left you so bitter about women but I'm a dude, bro. Not even a fake "FtM" one either.
>>
>>7621334
gays are fake men
>>
>>7621360
(You)
>>
>>7621384
die you fucking worthless piece of shit
>>
>>7621399
>>7621360
Shouldn't you be in your quarantine board?
>>
>>7621303
I get what you are trying to say and I agree. Monogamy is stupid.
>>
>>7621597
>As soon as my boyfriend goes to work I'm going to invite a stranger over to blow me in our bed
>in our bed
Different anon here. I don't have anything against you sleeping around but seriously? That's disgusting. Don't you understand some boundaries aren't meant to be sullied?
Why don't you just go out and fuck in other people's beds like a normal slut?
>>
>>7621597
Women like you should be whipped and beaten painfully till mental break down so that you remember you only exist for your owner who is your only God.
>>
>>7621622
We obviously have different boundaries. If you and I were together we would discuss said boundaries and I would respect them. That's apart of the whole being honest and not hurting each other thing.

Everyone has different dos and donts. If my boyfriend called me up from home and told me that he was going to have a few dudes over to gangbang him and wanted to know if I wanted to watch then that would only urge me to call off work early and rush home. If he told me that he spent the day with one of them and they went to the movies together or someshit then I would be hurt/pissed
>>
Fucking machines are expensive.
>>
>>7621735
A woman like you must be punished daily. Each pain and scars that you will receive, will show your other lovers who is your true owner and God. If it was just me, I would have broken your mind. A woman betraying her God is the most treacherous sin.
>>
>>7621867
>>7621664
>Woman
>Women
You do know we're on /lgbt/ right? That's a man you're talking to. Also you sound like a creepy motherfucker who needs help before he kills someone.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.