[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reasons why MtFs transition: >Forever alone beta virgins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 18

File: giphy.gif (80KB, 160x149px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
80KB, 160x149px
Reasons why MtFs transition:

>Forever alone beta virgins who give up and become the woman they can't get. Grow their own boobs to play with

>Trying to cash in on female privilege, because they aren't mentally strong enough to cope with being a man no one cares about, lack of attention

>Short small-statured low-T males for whom the only way to be good-looking is as a woman, because it's physically impossible for them to be handsome men
>>
This is a fun game. I don't know if I can add to this list too much (it's outside of my experience), but maybe FtMs can get in on this, too?

I'll start with some of the silly reasons I've been given for my own transition:

>I'm a lesbian with internalized homophobia
>I'm a fag hag obsessed with yaoi who exotifies gay men
>I'm an ugly, failed woman, and decided to transition because it was easier to be an ugly man than accept my failure
>My dad wanted a boy and raised me as the son he never had, and I remain pathologically stunted by my inability to please Daddy
>I'm a patriarchal shit after some of dat sweet male privilege

(The last one was via TERFs, if you can't tell.)

Any others?
>>
>>7613477
me desu
>>
>>7613477
>female privilege

Fuck off
>>
Yeah, the fetish extends past just AGP.
>>
File: aXm9567xjU.jpg (48KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm9567xjU.jpg
48KB, 650x650px
>>7613477

This is so true.

I have a male friend who one day, after spending most his life alone in a room, living with his parents, decided that needed to become a female. As soon as I pointed out that he probably feels that way because he's had serious self steem issues for ages he removed me from his friendlist.

It's a mental illness that gets solved with psychological work, not mutilation and drug usage.
>>
>>7613529

>lesbian with internalized homophobia
>yaoi obsessed and exotifying gay men
Well which do they think you are, a gay man or a gay woman? And what kinda people are you into anyways?
>>
File: 1482650271241.png (20KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482650271241.png
20KB, 500x500px
Some of the reasons my family has suggested:
>GF made me trans because she wanted to experiment with lesbianism
>Became a woman because I felt using my penis for sex was too oppressive
>I'm just a fetishist crossdresser
>I want to hurt my Dad as much as I can
>brainwashed by trannies into a death cult
>I'm actually gender fluid but deluded myself into thinking I'm a woman
>>
>>7613477
I've transitioned because I wanted a change in my life and gender seemed like a good thing to change at that time. But sometimes I think maybe I should have just relocated or get a new hobby. I don't know, really.
>>
Because they are depressed/low self-esteem and are deluded into thinking it has to do with their gender. I don't mind it, more pussy and boypussy for me and they take themselves out of the gene pool.
>>
>>7614117
>I'm just a fetishist crossdresser
True.
>>
>>7613477
>Reasons why MtFs transition:
Because being a male caused me physical and emotional agony
>>
>>7613817
>It's a mental illness that gets solved with psychological work, not mutilation and drug usage.

But that's wrong, you fucking retard.

>>7613951
These are different sets of people saying this. The juxtaposition was just for the comedic value.

And I'm bisexual, so joke's on all of them.

>>7614117
>I'm actually gender fluid but deluded myself into thinking I'm a woman

All of Tumblr needs to swing, honestly.
>>
>>7614312
>All of Tumblr needs to swing, honestly.
It was actually an old hippie grandparent that said this to me, so it pre-dates tumblr.
>>
>>7614312
Citation needed, of transition reducing suicide rates

Data I've seen shows transition makes it worse, and surgery at best makes it lower by 5%, from 41, to 36%.

But what do I know.
>>
File: 16.png (743KB, 814x560px) Image search: [Google]
16.png
743KB, 814x560px
>>7613477
>Short small-statured low-T males for whome the only way to be good-looking is as a woman, because its physically impossible for them to be handsome men
O-ok you got me, just don't tell anybody.
>>
>>7613562
>>female privilege
>Fuck off

Fuck off
>>
>>7613817
fuck you cunt, if you were my friend i would say fuck you bub, but you sound too dumb to be a friend of mine to begin with so i wouldn't
>>
>>7613817
Im glad that your friend cut you out of her life, i'd have done the same
>>
>>7613477
being trans to begin with is a very likely cause for all three circumstances in the first place honestly
>>
>>7613562
t. feminist hypocrite
>>
>>7613529
TERFS are the worst.
>>
>>7614438
Want to be my cute little house wife?
>>
>>7613477
you forgot the most important one and likely the most dominant reason
>gender dysphoria
>>
>>7616514
Terfs are RFS with a shred of sanity left.

>yfw I can use my position on trannies to date a terf, and make her realize loving dick is ok

Get rekt.
>>
>>7613477
I'd like to add a few OP

>Men who had crossdressing as a kink, which took over their lives
>Men who are insecure about being masculine, particularly sexually, are such fucking submissive bitches they think they are girls, instead of pussy men.
>>
>>7613562
back to tumblr cunt
>>
I don't know a single man that has the courage to wear a dress outside
>>
>>7614319
>Data I've seen shows transition makes it worse

No, you haven't. You've seen data misinterpreted by people with an agenda.

Is this someone from /pol/? Because, you know, last tranny thread, I GAVE you guys a bunch of citations, and got banned for "shitposting."

Anyway, that's not even the part you're wrong about, considering nobody brought up suicide until this post of yours. It's just your claim that trans people should receive "psychological work" (meaning what, a lifetime of talk therapy?), and not the established treatment. Do YOU have a citation for that claim? Because you seem pretty confident, even though the medical community would broadly disagree with you.
>>
>>7616563
Wow, men are disgusting.
>>
File: IMG_0781.png (119KB, 400x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0781.png
119KB, 400x278px
>>7613817
>be me
>have had several steady long term relationships
>currently dating a girl I've been with for 2 years, soon to be 3
>been living together the vast majority of that time
>ask her if she would be okay with me transitioning because it's something I've been thinking about for several years
>she says she doesn't care and so I start hormones
>couple rough spots but we're still together now and our relationship is better than ever
>read this

Kek

Also
>probably fuck up formatting because I only ever lurk
>>
File: 1440098946348.jpg (20KB, 255x256px) Image search: [Google]
1440098946348.jpg
20KB, 255x256px
Where's
>Only transitioned to get access to straight dick
? That's me tbqh familia.
>>
>>7614319
>and surgery at best makes it lower by 5%, from 41, to 36%.
That's still far better than a treatment that does nothing, or actually makes the rate worse.
>>
>>7614461
>>7614731
>>7616589
Fuck off
>>
>>7616736
no straight man will fuck a postop or tranny lmao
>>
File: 1484690463256.jpg (63KB, 736x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1484690463256.jpg
63KB, 736x1051px
How about:

>have a neurological brain condition in which the limbic system is incorrectly developed due to hormonal conditions inside the womb. The limbic system controlling facial recognition, body recognition, and emotions triggers fight or flight responses when seeing the incorrect body it expects
>>
>>7616775
>The limbic system controlling facial recognition, body recognition, and emotions triggers fight or flight responses when seeing the incorrect body it expects

Please explain this part.
>>
First time I had sex was at 15, by a cis woman who I selected because she was rather conventionally attractive and I knew it would get people to shut up about the fact that I wasn't really attracted to anyone.

At the time of my transition, I believed women had it worse in life and that I was making a downgrade, but I made it anyway.

Prior to transition, I was just peeling out of puberty and my elfish good looks were actually rather useful currency at parties and whatnot, plus I dressed like a slightly fashionable streetwise boy, so people flocked to me quite frequently.

Actually, post-coming out, I was much more worried about the disadvantages about being trans, most of which have dissipated since.
>>
>>7616747
Bear in mind that we actually have no idea what the pre-op suicide rate is. Not really. Without a reliable way to identify it in the general populaton, the only people we can study are the ones who approach doctors. We don't know how many trans people who DON'T approach doctors there may be, or if they are "better" (i.e. able to cope better on their own, and therefore likely have lower suicide rates) or "worse" (i.e. kill themselves before they make it to a doctor). We also can't do any kind of controlled study where we withhold treatment from people to see how they hold up, because, you know, ethics.

So anyone who tells you they can directly compare pre-op and post-op rates directly is full of shit. There is NO such study in existence.

The best we have is comparisons to the GENERAL POPULATION. You will expect to see the suicide rates of trans people be higher, because, if nothing else, trans people are more likely to have numerous other risk factors for suicide (abandoned by family, homeless, etc.).

Also, there's literally no way those numbers are actual suicides. If that's from a real study, it's probably suicide ATTEMPTS, or suicidal ideation. Not the same thing, and you have to be careful not to mix them up.

The system thinks my links are spam? I will figure out how to post them later.
>>
>>7616762
I'm non-op tbqh
>>
>>7616793
What is there to explain? In all neurological research on transgender samples, the limbic system in our brain is the area with the greatest cross sex dimorphism.

The primary structures within the limbic system include the amygdala, hippocampus, thalamus, hypothalamus, basal ganglia, and cingulate gyrus. The amygdala is the emotion center of the brain, while the hippocampus plays an essential role in the formation of new memories about past experiences.

It's literally our lizard brain and it's biologically hardwired to accept a different body configuration.
>>
>>7616865
pumping your body full of hormones and chopping off your dick won't help your brain problems
>>
>>7616964
But it will change your body more consonantly with your neurological configuration.

We have no way to change or alter the brain on a structural level. We have ways to alter the body on a structural level. Thus we change the body to fit the brain.

Cry more faggot. If you knew anything about how hormones, protein synthesis, and gene expression worked you would understand that by actually changing the hormones you literally change the transcription process of every cell in your body. Both male and females entire bodies are created from a single active X chromosome. The only thing that determines if it is expressed masculine or feminine is hormones (the Y chromosome contains the SRY gene which determines if male hormones, if not then its default female).

Braindead cuck
>>
>>7616964
Hormones do help with the brain problems though for some reason
A lot easier to live a normal life on them even if you dont fully transition
>>
File: transsss.jpg (28KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
transsss.jpg
28KB, 427x640px
I want to play too. Here are a few choice things from my trans-phobic parents.
>Your girlfriend brainwashed you into being trans to impress her feminist friends.
> You will always just be a man in a dress.
> You are going against god and are going to become a sub human freak.
(My parents are not religious)
>Your girlfriend will leave you shattered and alone once your ruined while she will go find a new man, who she can have children with.
>We are dieing because of who you're becoming.
>You will lose your job, you will be a failure and don't worry we will be there to pick you up to help reclaim you as our son.
(Note: I am 26 and haven't lived with them for more than 8 years)
>Your going to have to go through menopause and because of your stupid drugs your stuck on for the rest of your life.
>You are being selfish by being transgender instead of being our son for us.
>You are like a death in the family.
>We messed up and that is the reason you are like this. We didn't provide enough for you so something went wrong and now you're this.
>>
>>7616995
you will never become a woman, only a dickless freak.
deal with it until they can change your brain
>>7617058
indeed, estrogen is relaxing, no matter your real or percieved gender
>>
>>7617161
Yup, and even your body becomes more feminine, you grow breasts, stop getting random erections etc.
Virtually no downsides
>>
>>7617138
You gotta admit, you are being pretty damn mean to your family

They created you, provides for you, sank probably over 100k$ in you along your life time, and all they wanted was a grandchild in return, and you fuck off and mutilate yourself, because you "think" your a girl on the inside.
>>
You faggots realize as soon as you get older (30+) your looks will fade, and you will become suicidal right?

Most women, REAL ones, aren't happy over 30 and not married. And whos going to marry you?

What about kids?

You fucks are incapable of thinking long term
>>
>>7617254
Living as a man long term is not an option tho, its either this or suicide
>>
>>7617217
You are a fucking nuts. We are not our parents property. We aren't birthing sows/studs. When you give birth to a child you don't get an say in what they grow up to be or have the right to demand children from them. At least not in modern day north america. Get back to the middle ages.

Parents have kids because they want to. It is about them. Its not a preset arrangement where they give X and they get Y back.

I knew this thread was full of trolls but you sir are a funny one.
>>
>>7617217
>implying anyone asked to be born
fuck family
>>
>>7617294
why not? just find some gay man who'll treat you like you want, nobody will treat you like a woman, and you won't trick anyone past 25.
>>
>>7617217
who cares, lost investment, they can get another kid without being dicks about it
>>
>>7617371
Been considering that actually
except I'm going to be on hormones so it would probably have to be a bi guy
Also if you pass at some point and stay on hormones you will age like a woman and only get more feminine getting older
Plus women generally get less feminine with age, both looks- and stylewise
>>
File: 1485012036201.jpg (59KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485012036201.jpg
59KB, 720x960px
>>7616662

>Wow
>>
>>7617371
>just find some gay man who'll treat you like you want, nobody will treat you like a woman
How I want to be treated is like a woman, so I guess I'm fucked.
>>
>>7617254
I was ugly before and I was going to be alone regardless. Your argument is invalid you limp dick faggot.
>>
>>7616835
>Also, there's literally no way those numbers are actual suicides. If that's from a real study, it's probably suicide ATTEMPTS, or suicidal ideation. Not the same thing, and you have to be careful not to mix them up.
Yah, i f the figure is anywhere around 40%, that's the ATTEMPT rate. Though such a figure is kind of meaningless anyway, since it's the LIFETIME attempt rate (so you'd expect it to be higher if the average age of the trans population goes up) and there's also obviously the question of whether it's weighted based on number of suicide attempts.
>>
>>7616964
It solves the conflict with your brain though.

>>7617161
>deal with it until they can change your brain
That's like saying people who lose their legs should spend their life in bed udntil doctors learn to regrow legs, rather than just using wheelchairs. It's utterly at odds with any kind of practicality.

>>7617217
>They created you, provides for you, sank probably over 100k$ in you along your life time, and all they wanted was a grandchild in return, and you fuck off and mutilate yourself, because you "think" your a girl on the inside.
Not them, but no one is obligated to do anything just because their parents want them. It's tantamount to defending slavery. Their parents knew the risk when they had kids.

>>7617254
Early transitioners age like women (and the idea that men age better than women is grade-A retardation, people only think that because men have no looks to begin with) but better, since they don't go through menopause. If merely "losing your looks" was enough to make you suicdal, why don't we see cis women committing suicide en masse in their 30s? We don't, because that's not how it works. Trannyism isn't age dysphoria, it's GENDER dysphoria, and any mtf tranny would much rather look like a 60 year old woman rather than a 40 year old man.
>>
>>7617453
i'm sure you can find some partner and hugbox to play pretend, but society as a whole won't until surgery goes muuch further
>>
>>7617539
no it's like saying people who lost their legs shouldn't cut off their arms too
>>
>>7617657
That doesn't make sense. There is no further debilitation from gender transition, over leaving the condition untreated - and if often improves one's ability to function.
>>
>>7617657
No, it's like saying you shouldn't amputate your limb if it's affected by currently incurable infection just because cure might be found after it spreads to the rest of the body but before it kills you.
>>
>>7617702
>but before it kills you.

Pro-tip: Repressers eventually kill themselves.
>>
>>7617727
Yes, and? That's in-line with my analogy.
>>
File: 1473835488701.jpg (45KB, 335x327px) Image search: [Google]
1473835488701.jpg
45KB, 335x327px
>>7613477
First two are true for me desu
>>
File: getaload.jpg (4KB, 114x125px) Image search: [Google]
getaload.jpg
4KB, 114x125px
>>7613817
You say this, but I still haven't seen anyone with a serious case of gender dysphoria cure it without transition. Plus, most health organizations seem to disagree with your assertion that transition is unnecessary for trutrans patients.

Are their confused transtrenders out there? Sure, not gonna deny that. But in the end its their life and their responsibility to be honest with themselves. We cannot stop trutrans from transitioning just to 'save' a few lost confused souls. Its their decision to make, and they will pay the price if they are wrong. Personal responsibility is a wonderful thing.

Right now im seeing a psychiatrist who is pushing me to 'wait'...and asking me the 'are you sure your trans' bullshit. Alot of the time it seems worthless seeing her TBQH. I only initially started seeing her so I could get a letter and prove to my mom that I actually am trutrans. But Im starting to see that she will probably drag her feet as much as possible. Once I get that letter I wont need to see her as much anymore $$$ so there is no reason for her to rush.

Seeing a counselor usually is just paying someone to pretend to be your friend. Basically almost worthless in a nutshell. Most people would be better off with a self help book or just watching some inspirational you tube videos.

And no, self hatred and repression doesn't count as a 'cure' in my mind so don't even bother to bring that up. That's maybe a slight margin better than suicide but not by much.
>>
What does gender dysphoria feel like
Idk if I have that or more likely just emotional problems
>>
>>7613477
But when I had presented as male I had multiple girlfriends and no problems getting laid or anything. Don't have pics from that long ago but from what my peers said I was apparently an attractive man. Actually debated not transitioning for awhile because I didn't want to give up looks/male privilege/easymode normal life.
Dysphoria at least for me was just too strong to avoid and I tried repressing for quite awhile to no avail.
Transitioned in the end for the reasons of wanting to be comfortable and content and it's goon pretty good thus far.
I think your just looking at a group of people (albeit a very large portion of trans women) and trying to use that observation to describe every trans woman ever.
>>
>>7617877
If you're posting on this board you are not trutrans.
Only people who transition before puberty are trutrans.
>>
>>7616579
>have a crossdressing kink
>not sure if it's taking over or if I genuinely want to be a girl
>also submissive, insecure, and hate my masculinity.
Fuck this just tore me a new one. I have never been more disgusted with myself.
>>
>>7613477
>>7613529
Having been considered highly socially successful in highschool my common responses are "well If I don't transition, no boy would ever get laid again" or "I pretty much mastered being a guy so I figured Id be a completionist".

Jokes on them though I still have no Idea what the fuck im doing.
>>
>>7616819
Same position. Ive decided that a large portion of Trans hate is purely because we are viewed as unattractive, suddenly "Yah but you aren't like other Trannys" becomes a familiar sentence.
>>7618564
Hay look another one

me btw-> >>7621332

>>7618096
the trans resource page has a bit on this
>>
>>7613477
this is true. i haven't started hrt yet due to complications with money and family but damn is it all true. too true.... ;-;
>>
File: e0d.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
e0d.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>>7613817
>>
>>7622035
no it's true. i was abused by my parents as a child, always told i can't do this because i'm male or i can't like that because i'm male. i'm retarded for not naturally knowing about cars or being good at science because "males have natural instincts in that stuff", always being told to man up, and every time they hit me and i'd cry they'd hit me more and told me that men can't feel pain and men don't cry. so after all that shit, of course, how can my brain not go "men always have it worse. being a woman would be easier" so i decided to transition. still in early stages but soon i'll have men swooning over me, giving me free shit and helping me out, and i'll be able to do whatever the hell i want without being judged.
>>
File: 1380936536628.png (72KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
1380936536628.png
72KB, 250x272px
>>7613477
>female privilege
>>
File: 1471500166250.png (974KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1471500166250.png
974KB, 1200x630px
>>7613477
When I started taking hormones, I had no idea if i was really trans. I was just looking for a cure to my depression. I read some stuff online years before that made me suspect that that might be the case. I researched it (as much as adhd and college would let me) on and off for 3+ years until I finally said fuck it and ordered hormones online.
A couple of weeks on that and then I figured out, "Oh, I function much better on this." and a couple of years later I got on a legitimate regimen. I was never any of those things in OPs post and frankly the "cash in on female privilege" thing is just made up bullshit from whiny assholes that dont like to be called out on their shit. I feel like this is way more of a biological problem than anything else. Any normal dude would have probably shot himself if he was on hormones for like a month or so. Your going to believe whatever you want to believe (you too, shitLurker) anyway so it doesn't even really matter in the end.
>>
File: 1424835142168.png (405KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1424835142168.png
405KB, 800x800px
>>7618833
Citation and scientific proof fucking needed buddy. Otherwise I call bullshit.
>>
File: 1424997534404s.jpg (3KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1424997534404s.jpg
3KB, 125x93px
>>7622115
Underrated post
>>
>>7622115
Yeah same here pretty much
>>7617058
>>
>>7613477
You forgot AGP
>>
>>7618833
Seriously spamming stupid meme shit like this should result in a ban
>>
>>7622222
I have never seen that meme used in response to anything that was even remotely true. I can only assume that what you responded to was a shitpost, likely your own.
>>
>>7622222
>those digits

Whoa
>>
>>7613477
No, No and No
>>
>>7622317
>>7618833
Im still waiting for the science to back up your claim buddy.

>>7622115
And no, I did not write that.

Id say your are the shitposter here. You are making claims, and not backing them up with any proof.
>>
I'm a low tier TransGirl and I am offended that no one undertands that all of this is true...

I'm on that Bailey Jay "I wasn't born a female in a male body, I just like being a girl alot." Shit, and most are the same way imo
>>
>>7622744
>I'm on that Bailey Jay "I wasn't born a female in a male body, I just like being a girl alot."

You can feel both of these things without them being contradictory, y'know.
>>
File: 1483514765205.jpg (25KB, 300x325px) Image search: [Google]
1483514765205.jpg
25KB, 300x325px
>>7622435
When I mentioned shitlurker, I wasn't talking about you. Theres a lurker on this board that posts in almost every trans thread that just repeats the same bullshit over and over again.

Also:
>You are making claims, and not backing them up with any proof.

>This is exactly what the thread you started is based on.

Ok, bro.
>>
File: tumblr_kq979vR0Hz1qzma4ho1_400.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_kq979vR0Hz1qzma4ho1_400.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>7622744
>Bailey Jay "I wasn't born a female in a male body, I just like being a girl alot."
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.