[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just a given that every gay guy is going to cheat on his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: gay-21.jpg (59KB, 700x435px) Image search: [Google]
gay-21.jpg
59KB, 700x435px
Is it just a given that every gay guy is going to cheat on his boyfriend?

Also, can you have good sex after age 25? Is everyone just riddled with diseases and lying about their age?

Been thinking about a lot of stuff tonight. Kinda thinking about killing myself.
>>
Come on, anon.
You're smarter than that.
>>
>>7612923
>Is it just a given that every gay guy is going to cheat on his boyfriend?
Absolutely not

>Also, can you have good sex after age 25?
Of course

>Is everyone just riddled with diseases and lying about their age?
Of course not

>Been thinking about a lot of stuff tonight. Kinda thinking about killing myself.
What's really bothering you anon? Don't trust your logic when you're in this state of mind.
>>
>>7612923
I'd say your not alone, but the statistics about gays being suicidal are fake so...you are alone

Very alone.

>every one will cheat
idk, but I've never met a gay looking for a virgin to marry.....EVER
>>
You COULD just kill yourself, but we all know that you're a pussy, you're not going to do shit, you just want attention so you post on this board expecting sympathy. Anyway, what you do need to do is stop feeling sorry for yourself because nobody wants to spend their time around the neurotic. Except doctors.
>>
>>7612969

What's bothering me is that I have lost every last shred of self respect I used to have for staying in an abusive relationship for 5 years and getting cheated on for all of it.

I just read through his text messages, about how he met up with some guy while I was gone for christmas and took all of his 8 inch cock. Meanwhile I've had barely any sex in my life (just shitty sex with my boyfriend, who is clearly not into it and gets what he really needs from other guys).

Now I'm just thinking about how I threw away my 20s (I'm 26) for nothing. I have to lose 30 lbs before I'm anywhere close to being able to hop onto grindr or m4m and start having some actual fun for the first time in my life. Who knows if I'll have loose skin either...
>>
>>7612923
>Is it just a given that every gay guy is going to cheat on his boyfriend?

Gay men are probably more faithful than straight men on average. It's bisexuals that you need to watch out for.
>>
>>7612995

You think I don't know that? I'm not gonna lose my few friends by complaining about shit like this to them. I have nobody in my life that I can talk to for support.
>>
>>7613002
>I have to lose 30 lbs before I'm anywhere close to being able to hop onto grindr or m4m and start having some actual fun for the first time in my life.

No you don't. You just have to lower your standards ;)
>>
>>7613002
>Now I'm just thinking about how I threw away my 20s (I'm 26) for nothing. I have to lose 30 lbs before I'm anywhere close to being able to hop onto grindr or m4m and start having some actual fun for the first time in my life. Who knows if I'll have loose skin either...

you didn't throw away anything even if it serves as an bad example.
and come on - 30 lbs aren't that much of a deal. It just takes some commitment.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.