[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do any of you trannies get your dicks sliced in the process

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

Why do any of you trannies get your dicks sliced in the process of "transitioning"? The only hope of a relationship most of you have is with some fetishist freak who likes cock, and as soon as that's gone even the best of you have nothing that puts you above a biological female.
>>
>>7611341
>above a biological female

I think you are missing the point. We WANT to be females.
>>
>>7611341
Hurray for your insinuation that the only thing that makes a girl worth being with is the fact she has a vagina to fuck. Hope you go far in life that way.
>>
>>7611341
>implying we only get SRS because we think it will make us more desirable to men

Ew. Why do men always have to be so self-absorbed as to think that everything women do is to please them?
>>
Chasing away disgusting chasers is enough reason to get SRS.
>>
>>7611372
>speaking from a females point of view

Lol, most everything women do is sexually-driven, even if they themselves won't admit it, not like you're the authority here, though.
>>
>>7611505
And you are? Chasers like you will just have to face the fact that we don't cater to your sexuality.
>>
File: 1471759895086.png (121KB, 248x264px) Image search: [Google]
1471759895086.png
121KB, 248x264px
Interestingly enough, the entire universe doesn't revolve around straight male penis. Having a penis causes me a ton of emotional distress, and I really don't care if a bunch of predatory creeps find it attractive or not. Plenty of normal people are capable of loving me for who I am.

I don't want to be above a biological female, I want to be equal. If I have a choice between being seen as a 9/10 tranny and a 6-7/10 cis girl, I'll take being a modestly pretty girl, because that's what I am.
>>
File: C2DuMxDWQAEhu5h.jpg (52KB, 499x672px) Image search: [Google]
C2DuMxDWQAEhu5h.jpg
52KB, 499x672px
>>7611505
>everything women do is sexually-driven

wew lad.
do you even know any women?
>>
im pretty neutral on genital dysphoria but if cutting it off makes creepy betas on 4chan less attracted to me it's worth it
>>
>>7611341
>you have nothing that puts you above a biological female.
Implying we won't just pretend to be biological females at that point.
>>
File: 1480472540005.png (260KB, 483x368px) Image search: [Google]
1480472540005.png
260KB, 483x368px
>>7611529
I'm not a tranny-lover, just an average joe that likes coming here to laugh at you people. And you do, that's the whole reason you transition to begin with.

>>7611637
>actively admitting to decieving men

Why you people think you deserve so much sympathy, I'll never understand.
>>
>>7611742
>And you do, that's the whole reason you transition to begin with.

What is gender dysphoria? Get lost lol
>>
>>7611341
>The only hope of a relationship most of you have is with some fetishist freak who likes cock
We self-deprecate enough that having a relationship with the typical chaser (who does the same thing) is a saddening waste of time. Get some fucking confidence, then maybe real girls would go out with you. Preying on emotionally vulnerable people because of your insecurities is just sick.
>>
File: no women are cis.png (232KB, 645x633px) Image search: [Google]
no women are cis.png
232KB, 645x633px
>>7611341
you really think they tell you once they're done with it? you sweet summer child
>>
>>7611354

>gender is a social construct
>dressing and acting like a woman makes me female

My neurons are firin
>>
>>7613142
technically, if you believe gender is a social construct then the *only* way to determine if someone is female or male is how they act, specifically by the social category they're a member of
gender-as-social-construct means if you live as a woman you're a woman and if you live as a man you're a man
i don't think gender is a social construct, but i've become very sympathetic to that specific version of the belief lately because it's the only internally consistent definition of gender i can find
>>
>>7613142
How is this relevant to what that poster said, and why do you think trans women genuinely believe that?
>>
>>7611354
>he fell for the love meme
>>
File: 1465464696109.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1465464696109.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
>>7611354
Name one other purpose females have besides procreation.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.