[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it actually possible to be placebo'd into believing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: 04935.png (785KB, 780x1074px) Image search: [Google]
04935.png
785KB, 780x1074px
Is it actually possible to be placebo'd into believing you're trans?
>>
>>7610445
Yeah, if Tumblr's any indication.
>>
File: another-one.jpg (37KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
another-one.jpg
37KB, 225x350px
>>7610445
Is it actually possible to delude yourself into believing you're not trans?
>>
File: 1465363525999.png (44KB, 208x214px) Image search: [Google]
1465363525999.png
44KB, 208x214px
>>7610445
Yes. It's possible to be peer pressured into it as well. Hell, I've had people on here tell me I should transition plenty of times, thing is, I'm not trans. They tell me from reading about my experiences that a I have dysphoria. Yeah, I have dysphoria, but not gender dysphoria. Loads of Pele experience dysphoria for plenty of reasons and some people here will automatically assume it is gender dysphoria.

But hey, I'm pretty sure you're the skin that keeps starting troll threads with pearl pictures.
>>
File: holy-shit.jpg (13KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
holy-shit.jpg
13KB, 600x338px
>>7610496
>Yeah, I have dysphoria, but not gender dysphoria.

Is it actually possible to be this retarded?
>>
File: 1480178867311.jpg (751KB, 835x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1480178867311.jpg
751KB, 835x1920px
>>7610533
It's possible to be so retarded that you don't actually know what dysphoria outside of a gender context. Use Google you fuck wit.
>>
>>7610533
>body dysphoria must be sex dysphoria
a lot of people feel intensely uncomfortable their bodies lol, doesn't mean they're trans
>>
>>7610545
>>7610550
body dysmorphia =/= dysphoria
>>
>>7610452
You stole my line faggot
>>
>>7610613
Anyone can be dysphoric. Anyone can experience the opposite of euphoria.

>Dysphoria (from Greek: δύσφορος (dysphoros), δυσ-, difficult, and φέρειν, to bear) is a profound state of unease or dissatisfaction. In a psychiatric context, dysphoria may accompany depression, anxiety, or agitation. It can also refer to a state of not being comfortable in one's current body, particularly in cases of gender dysphoria. Common reactions to dysphoria include emotional distress, in some cases, even physical distress is seen.The opposite state of mind is known as euphoria.

>The following conditions may include dysphoria as a symptom:

Major depressive disorder (unipolar) and dysthymia
Bipolar disorder[2] and cyclothymia
Borderline personality disorder[3]
Premenstrual syndrome
Premenstrual dysphoric disorder
Stress
Adjustment disorder with depressed mood
Anxiety disorders such as post-traumatic stress disorder
Dissociative disorders such as dissociative identity disorder, dissociative amnesia, and depersonalization disorder.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Mixed anxiety-depressive disorder
Gender dysphoria, sometimes referred to as "gender identity disorder" (note that use of the latter term and its identification with gender dysphoria is controversial)
Personality disorders such as borderline personality disorder, dependent personality disorder and antisocial personality disorder
Substance withdrawal
Body dysmorphic disorder
Akathisia
Hypoglycemia
Schizophrenia
Sexual dysfunction
Body integrity identity disorder
Insomnia[4]
Chronic pain[5]
>>
>>7610693
Can't believe there are trans people who don't actually know what the word dysphoria means.
>>
>>7611105
That's not an argument and not even a point. You have nothing.
>>
>>7611151
Dude I don't even know what you're saying. My entire point was that I described my emotional state, which was dysphoric, and I've had people here try to convince me I need to transition to a man. That was my entire point. You don't have a point. Why are you even posting?
>>
>>7610445

Obviously. Look how loads of people are calling themselves trans now, whereas prior to Caitlyn Jenner etc. the big battle was for gay rights and nobody talked about transgenderism in mainstream life. Human genes didn't magically change that fast.
>>
>>7610445
Yes, see all Trans people
>>
>>7611185
Oh sorry, I didn't know you were afab, if I had known I would have never talked rudely to you. Sorry.
>>
File: turtle ass.jpg (380KB, 1237x1600px) Image search: [Google]
turtle ass.jpg
380KB, 1237x1600px
>>7611215
Now I'm even more confused. What is happening.
>>
>>7610445
Is it actually possible for cancerposter to just off himself already?
>>
Yes, and it's a good thing.
>>
Yeah. I used to think I was trans but I'm probably just an aspie.
>>
>>7610445

>Is it actually possible to be placebo'd into believing you're trans?

Yes.
>>
File: 1484754511898.gif (438KB, 381x212px) Image search: [Google]
1484754511898.gif
438KB, 381x212px
>>7612549

>Chopping your dick off, fucking with your hormonal system, your mental health and reputation cause you suddenly feel like you need to become something you'll never be able to be is, a good thing.

I get the feeling sometimes, that this board is just like /x/
>>
>>7610445
yes

Just make someone truly think that being their born gender is inferior, and bad, and weak, and useless, and shitty, and worthless

They will desperately want to be the opposite sex to save their ego.
>>
>>7612639
When they already see themselves as useless, like they're cast aside by humanity, it's even easier. There are, of course, people who have real gender dysphoria, but there are also people who identity as trans after browsing here and use it as a way to justify their life, and to distract themselves from their other problems.

This is the nature of people.
>>
>>7610459
I wish. please share results when you find out how
>>
>pearlposter
baka
>>
>>7612597
Suffering is the first step to being woke. You can surrogate kids and git gud to overcome reputation drop. Only tough spot is affording FFS instead of investing in assets.
>>
>>7614539
Well yeah, you need to suffer before you can grow, but you also make mistakes along the way that you can only recognize later. That's why you need to be self aware and also listen to others perspectives and experiences. Adopting is fantastic, but also save some sperm. How could it harm you to do so? Little decisions like that make a huge difference later, because they set you up with more options for the future.
>>
>>7619706
Saving sperm is often impractical in the timespan you need to get on HRT, I had to self-med before I was able to. Besides, I don't want to be anyone's "dad".
>>
>>7619716
You might sincerely regret that later. There's loads of women who are barren or can't carry a pregnancy to term without complications. The ones who still have eggs can have them removed and use a surrogate to carry their child. What's the difference?

These are things worth considering.
>>
File: 1469090318471.jpg (101KB, 303x436px) Image search: [Google]
1469090318471.jpg
101KB, 303x436px
>>7612549
>it's a good thing
>>
>>7614348
Easy. Its called repression. It consists of self hatred, a drinking problem, and contemplation of suicide. Have fun anon.
>>
File: 1468984710115.png (561KB, 790x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1468984710115.png
561KB, 790x1013px
>>7614409
She's objectively a qt. Let's be honest with ourselves.
>>
Thats how a lot of statistically labeled trans people end up killing themselves. Transtreding is dangerous but we live in a virtue signalling, ego driven society that values idealisms of the self over actions and hard work...
>>
>>7622071
>What's the difference?
You won't have a strong of bond, for one, because its NOT your flesh and blood entirely, its the flesh and blood of you, your man, and the woman

Arguably the woman who gave birth has a better bond out of birth than you.
>>
>>7622814
Oh yeah, totally, so I guess there's no point in adopting then, either? What difference does it really make? They still have your genes and they are still your child.

Or hey, were you really looking forward to postpartum depression? It's ok, you still get to experience the feeling of being tempted to throw your baby out a window like most parents do when they haven't slept in weeks thanks to the constant crying. I get the feeling you don't actually know that much about all this.
>>
>>7622845
Maybe they really wanted to experience their vag tearing all the way down to their asshole? Or shitting themself on the delivery room table? Most people don't really think about how awful childbirth is.
>>
>>7610445
Yeah, it worked out fine for me.

I even made a Tumblr account last week, just so I could make notes on all my fave "art".
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.