[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lgbt/ I need help! I'm trans, mtf and I wanted to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Daidai.Ookami.full.1824190.jpg (844KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Daidai.Ookami.full.1824190.jpg
844KB, 800x1131px
Hey /lgbt/ I need help!
I'm trans, mtf and I wanted to get hormones for over a year now. Waited for government and official ways of getting hormones, but everything is shit, I couldn't even get my name changed through this one year. I had enough this shit, I've been lurking on /lgbt/ specifically /HRTGen/ threads.
They all say get shit from qhi...
Is there anyone here who could guide me through how to buy from Qhi FOR THE FIRST TIME, and if I live outside of UK, but part of EU?
And specifically what to buy?
Here I'll describe myself so you'll have a better idea on my body type.
Height:179cm
Body mass: 65kg
Body type: skinny, no fat, no muscle
(will upload a pic of me if that's needed.)

I want relatively fast changes (so like 7months-1year), but nothing that would damage or have a high chance of damaging any organs (like kidney or liver)
If there is no such option, I'll take the slow way rather than taking the risk of damaging any organs.

I'd really appreciate the help, and I hope you'll give me honest, and informative answers.
Thank you in advance.
>>
>>7607542
Organ damage is mostly a meme. Are you just asking how you should dose? There are plenty of instructions all around.

Basically start with 1 or 2mg E and eventually up your dose to 4mg E, which is "normal". Some girls take more, but it's difficult to advise without knowing your levels. But 4mg E, with 2mg taken in the morning and at night, should be fine.

As for AAs, depends if you're on spiro or cypro, both of them have pros and cons. Cypro is more expensive but generally considered more effective, and it might become less expensive over time, since it atrophies the testes and you'll need less of it after a while. It activates the progesterone receptors, so it's better for boob growth, but it's also known to possibly cause depression. You should start with 12.5mg and work up to 50mg, it's generally better to take your whole cypro dose at night.

Spiro is cheaper than cypro, but it wasn't originally developed as an AA, it was developed as a diuretic, so it will most likely have that effect on you. Also, there's a risk of DVT if your potassium levels are too high. You should start with 50mg and work up to possibly 200mg, which is a "normal" dose, but some girls need less or more. Once again, only your levels can tell you where you're really at, but that's less feasible when you're self-medding.
>>
>>7607542
best bet is to start with a Cypro dose of 25mg which would be fine for your liver to handle.

Also go with sublingual estrogen like estrofem, over oral estrogen, because again it will reduce liver risk. stat at 2mg then ramp it up to 4mg after a month, only go to 6mg if you think your levels are too low after a couple of months on 4
>>
>>7607573
50mg

I have never heard of an endo prescribing a different dose to start with
>>
>>7607645
That's because they come in 50mg pills,so just use a pill spliter

50mg is a total nuke, i'm on 50mg and went from 30nmol/L to 0.8nmol/L in just 2 months, but OP wants to play it safe so 25mg is a better dose and still likely to obliterate T levels. i will be dropping to 25mg myself next time i see my doc
>>
>>7607676
There's a chance 25mg won't do much, anyone starting should stay on 50mg for at least 4-5 months before lowering the dose.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.