[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does male socialization actually make transwomen a viable threat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1484859554993.png (143KB, 800x1000px)
1484859554993.png
143KB, 800x1000px
Does male socialization actually make transwomen a viable threat to cis female spaces?
>>
>>7606241
Rap music only makes niggers dangerous if they like it and take it seriously.
>>
>>7606241
Female spaces are over rated and are for agp hons.
>>
>>7606241
Aren't transwomen known for being rapists?
>>
yes, when a 6'3" 240 dude in a wig and clown mak up shows up in your womens' group and starts talking over everyone it's pretty fucking blatant

especially when they start yelling about how womens' groups shouldn't talk about vaginas, abortions, or uterii
>wish i was making that up
>>
>>7606319
Wow, if you want to talk vaginas, abortions, and wombs you ladies can hang out with me instead.
>>
File: men_women_height.jpg (20KB, 403x269px) Image search: [Google]
men_women_height.jpg
20KB, 403x269px
>>7606319
I don't disagree on principle, but why are you all like this? Insufferable cunts I mean. Where the fuck do you live that the average guy is over 6 ft and 240lbs? The "average" American male is 5'10" at best and there are a lot of men shorter than that.

You think none of us can see what you're doing? These strawtrannies you guys create are ALWAYS so grossly dimorphic that make the average guy look small. Are you just jealous because you're a dumpy looking 5'1" political lesbian who's wider than she is tall?

It would be one thing if you just said "wombyns only no trannies pls". I'd respect that. But you're not content with just that, you intentionally promoting the worst tranny stereotypes because its not just about having your safe spaces, you want to see us fucked over too. Fuck off with your bullshit.
>>
>>7606319
I have noticed that older trans women have a tendency to talk over everyone else, to some degree. Although I've also noticed that younger trans women are always very quiet in groups with FtMs and AFAB trenders and such. Probably because they're aware of your "women are only women if they stay demure never voice their opinions" stereotype, and end up overcompensating.

How feminist of you.
>>
>>7606457
>>7606465
what's your point faggit
>>
>>7606359
yes
>>
>>7606457
stereotypes exist for a reason
>>
File: pixie.gif (991KB, 500x190px) Image search: [Google]
pixie.gif
991KB, 500x190px
female
>>
" a woman"
>>
>>7606355
>>7606359
>>7606365
Lol r/gendercritical btfo. A feminine gay guy is probably a better fit for womens spaces than some aggressive dykes.

>>7606457
The average man is like 5'9" 180lbs with 18" shoulders. Some trannies can be itty bitty for example Zinnia jones. Terfs love to play up the huge masc trannies but act like the smaller ones don't exsist. I think being large + masc increases the shock factor. Small trannies are significantly more likely to go unnoticed and if clocked seem less threatening.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.