[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a 24 yo gay bottom and a few days ago i discovered i got a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1502.jpg (56KB, 620x397px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1502.jpg
56KB, 620x397px
Im a 24 yo gay bottom and a few days ago i discovered i got a wart on my... anus.
I have seen thrm bfre on other men and found it disgusting and now i got it too :(
Have any of u guys had expirience in getting rid of them? Im gonna have my doctor appointment next week. I dont wanna hear any stupid science posts.
Share ur own expirience only.
and have u got them again after removing the ones u had at the beggining?
Thanks
>>
>>7604930
Thats part of gay bowel syndrome.

Whatd you expect? A prestine pooper?
>>
>>7604930
Does your country have literally no sex ed anon? This is some really basic STD stuff. You have genital warts, you contracted it from other dudes who had it. While you're at the doctor you need to get tested for any other STDs, because it sounds like you're a walking biohazard.

And I know you don't want to hear any "stupid science posts", but goddamn, idiots like you need a slap upside the head and a lesson or twenty on sexual health before you should be allowed to have sex again.
>>
File: tmp_7811-mw05-600x4001634626069.jpg (22KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7811-mw05-600x4001634626069.jpg
22KB, 600x400px
>>7604930
>no stupid science posts.

I was gonna suggest to see a Dr.

But seeing as you as anti-science I suggest that you burn the wart off your ass with a red hot fire poker.
>>
>>7605391
Ugh! I don't want to hear any of that science'y crap!
>>
>>7610382
Too technical!
Ugh!

>cauterize
What does that even mean?
My the syphillis infected brain makes it hard to understand big words.

Keep the words in your responses monosylabic.
Little non-science words only!
>>
>>7610417
You-have-ass-warts-Go-see-doc-Do-not-have-sex-when-you-have-ass-warts-you-will-spread-them-Use-a-sheath-on-your-dick-when-you-have-sex.
>>
>>7610491
BTW typing this out was tougher than I thought it would be.
>>
>24
>typing like that
anyway, you can just get some wart removal cream or those fancy bandaids from the grocery store. or wait and see what the doctor says.
>>
>>7604930

There's only one thing to do.

Fuck the wart away.

Have a lot of unprotected sex with strangers too.

Eventually the wart will just pop off from all the friction!
>>
Thanks for all the great advice legbutts!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.