[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never been one to cry on the Internet, or feels threads,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault-1.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
I've never been one to cry on the Internet, or feels threads, or even consider suicide, but I'm really at that point now and just trying to vent. I really don't think I've ever felt so worthless or alone as I do now.
>be me
>26, bi, longtime crossdressing, mostly closeted
>break up with abusive girlfriend about a month ago.
>She was a bad drunk, broke several of my electronics, cheated on me, ousted me as a fag, threatened to show pics to friends and family.
>Decide to enjoy the break, focus on music and being femme, (seriously considering hrt)
>make post and meet a gorgeous MtF
>start talking
>Really hit it off.
>Timestamp, 2legit2quit
>Start talking everyday and getting to know eachother
>lots in common, video games, personality, interests and fetishes
>lives a state over but I travel a lot so a days drive is totally doable and we're both eager to do so
>She's dominant over me, gives me a sissy pet name
>Lock myself in chastity for her
>Exchanging pics and vids daily
>Take more pics for her than I've taken in around 4 years of crossdressing
>She's so sweet, makes me feel super special and really pretty. Tells me I could totally pass, tells me how perfect I am and what a good pet I am
>>
>My god, she's SO perfect
>Never been one to let my heart get bigger than my head or act cringey
>Can't help but absolutely fall for her, and she says she feels the same
>Ask her yesterday about, if she talks to other people or anything like that.
>She admits that she has a boyfriend, who is dominant over her. They're Poly and looking for a third
>Shocked and a little down but still interested and open to it, and very nice and understanding. Just trying to wrap my head around it.
>Start talking to him also
>He's nice, makes me feel a bit better about things.
>Not really my type, but a handsome guy that I'm totally open to getting to know and submitting to.
>Starting to feel good about everything again
>They seem super interested in me being comfortable with the situation, which I appreciate.
>Pretty much say I'm absolutely into this, I'd just like to keep going the way things have been and ease into getting to know and submitting to him.
>All the sudden she tells me that it's not going to work. Regardless of me being absolutely interested, understanding, and willing to compromise.
>I've been thrown away
>Soul=Crushed
>Cry myself to sleep

I've never felt so bad in my life as I do now. I just feel absolutely worthless and alone. Unloved. Thrown away. Completely hollow and alone. Not loved. Not special. Not pretty or perfect. From the time I went to bed last night to now, killing myself is nearly all I can think about. Looking back on all the things that made be feel really, really good about my self, it's all like daggers to me now. I don't really know why I'm bothering posting this, like I'm gonna get real advice or something. I guess maybe I just don't have anyone at all to talk to about it.
>>
>>7604849
yeah you're a fucking freak bro kys
>>
>>7604849
Chad told her to knock it off.
>>
>>7604855
Ha, pretty much the response I expected. Honestly though, sounds like a plan
>>
>>7604863
Probably....fucking Chad...and his gang of Chadbros, with their golf discs and sports shorts.
>>
>>7604839
>>7604849

So I want to know, do you really feel like being fem would help you feel better about yourself?

I know your situation is shitty, may of us have been played and dumped, but I want to know how you feel about yourself. Why do you think you feel so worthless?
>>
do anything not related to a relationship you personality free co dependant loser.
>>
>>7604839
Aw I'm sorry OP, if it makes you feel any better my boyfriend and I would let you into our relationship
>>
>>7604888
Well its not that being fem 'makes me feel better about myself' I just like doing it. I like being a sissy. After my last relationship, I've been pretty excited to just to be able to just be girly on the regular. Its just who I am and what I like to do.

As far as feeling worthless, I dunno. When everyone who's said I was special, or pretty, or uniquex or even just cared about me at all has either shit on me or thrown me away, its hard not to feel that way.
>>
>>7604943
Awww, thats really sweet!! Im not sure at the moment though...Just kind of an open wound and I dont think I'd be good for anyone right now, ya know? But for real, at least a big thanks for sympathizing! That really means alot to me right now.
>>
>>7604989
>>7604989
Well if it helps you feel better then you might as well make it a regular thing. Cross dress in public (even if its only a women's jumper), wear make up and try going to LGBT events near you to find a social group.

I know how you feel getting ditched by everyone, it made me feel pretty worthless too. But honestly, those feelings go away after a little time especially if you have friends around you.

I feel that is really what you need right now, understanding friends. I mean you posted on 4chan because you had no-one else to talk to, right?
>>
>>7605138
Yeah, I think you're definitely right about like, all of that! And thanks, I probably needed to hear it.

As far as coming here with my problems and friends and all, I'm pretty closeted about everything as far as it comes to friends, and alot of the people closest to me are people I've known for a really long. Not to mention none of them could really relate to this. I think as far as 4chan, probably just between the anonimity of it and the fact that there are people here who can relate, or at least understand, the problem.

Tbh, I regretted making this post as soon as I put it up. I'm never one to put my problems on display, even with normal issues. I've just been hurting and really, really needed someone to talk to, or at least listen. And honestly, I do kinda feel like I got a little something out of this, maybe just a chance to vent, or maybe I just needed someone to tell me to quit being such a douche about it, ha. I don't know.
>>
>>7605138
I mean I'm still fucking hurting big time, don't get me wrong. But at the least, it's helped me catch my breathe, if that makes sense
>>
>>7605282
I'm glad this helped you. :)

Venting on 4chan doesn't really seem like that much of a crime to me. I mean, we put up with all the hate threads on a daily basis... Helping someone talk over their problems seems far more useful than trolling and taking bait.

I'd offer you my contact details if you ever needed to talk but I can't bring myself to put them on 4chan. Sorry and have a good life! :P
>>
>>7605445
Thanks
Cheers
>>
Sucks
>>
It especially sucks right about now..:'(
Late at night when I'm all alone. I got dolled up cause I thought it would make me feel better, after being so depressed all day. But no, i just feel stupid and lonely and all around worse.
>>
>>7606469
I'll dress up too and we can both feel stupid together, alright? :)
>>
>>7606469
I really hope you went to sleep feeling a bit better. :(
>>
Being swept under the rug like that sure does suck, doesn't it? Going through something fairly similar at the moment and all I've been able to do is remind myself about it and worry everyone around me.

Roommate's out for God knows how long too, so things have been quieter than usual for me. Here's hoping we both move on from our troubles, by all means vent some more~
>>
>>7604839
>>7604849
Polyamoury is shit and you have learned it. It uses people and throws them away with a whim. When a person has multiple partners to fulfill any need, that isn't love. Sorry anon, but they used you, and as soon as any little hickup occured on their end, they threw you away. That's polyamoury in a nutshell desu.

At least you learned it quick. Everyone deserves better than that. Heartbreak sucks and nothing anyone will say will take that away right now. You sound young, and when you're young your emotions are way more intense. You'll get over a break up or two. It takes time but you'll get over it.

Don't succumb to polyamoury again. Give yourself time to heal. Be patient, and even distract yourself with hobbies if need be. Don't kill yourself over a few deadbeat losers.
>>
>>7606515
That's too sweet!! And no, you shouldn't feel stupid about!! I know i shoudnt either, but its just hard with everything right now. Its gone from like, feeling cute and happy about with myself, to feeling alone and it kind of just a painful reminder kind of thing.

>>7606618
Thanks alot for the concern. Not asleep or feeling a whole lot better, bur still, thanks

>>7606699
Yes!! Thats exactly how i feel, swept under the rug, can't help but perpetually dwelling in it. Not so much the worrying people around me, cause I'm pretty closeted, as well as just not someone who puts my problems out there alot. Even with the abusive gf i just split with, no one knows about it but my room mate who was there to witness it. But, the room mate being out for long periods of time is something i relate to.
>>
>>7604849
Take hormones and become a girl, then you can get bf to dominate your boipussy
>>
>>7606775
Yeah, shit.... I hate to judge a form of relationship/lifestyle that I barely even wrapped my head around, let alone experienced. But yeah, i cant help but feel like that. Used, and thrown away at literally the slightest hickup.

And between learning quick and inevitable heartaches, you're totally right.Thanks anon, that was a bit of what I needed. A clear perspective and a bit of advice and rationalization. And shit, just knowing someone gives half a shit, means the world right now. Thanks!
>>
>>7606775
I mean, really i still wouldnt be opposed to situation like that. At least give it a try. And I wasnt even opposed to it this time, even after the shock of suddenly finding out the person i fell for has another person I'll apparently also need to fall for. But i can definitely see where the sudden abandonment of a 3rd partner would be easier for them. Like, two people already have each other, find a third, slight difficulty arises or theyre not quite perfect (though i was told i was several times :( ) that it would be almost too easy for the two to say 'well, the thirds not working. Doesnt matter, toss em out, we still have eachother'
>>
I think that's one of the things that bothers me most. Is thst I was so open to it, even though it wasn't at all what I signed up for. I was SO willing to compromise, I even started warming up to the masculine pretty god damn quick. I threw out that I'd at least like to ease into it and keep going about things as I'm getting to know him, and even that was literally just a suggestion. But it just wasn't enough. And also how we all just started to seem like we might be on the same page, and then out of the blue comes a steak knife to the heart.
>>
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.