[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do so many trans people jump the gun when it comes to presenting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: cscmcxr9tkay.jpg (248KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
cscmcxr9tkay.jpg
248KB, 1944x2592px
why do so many trans people jump the gun when it comes to presenting? instead of easing into femininity or waiting for the effects of hrt to do their magic they just cover their face in makeup and wear whatever girl clothes they can find
>>
>>7600913
because you think "waiting for the effects of hrt to do their magic" is a real thing

when you're actually not an underaged fuck when you start hrt barely does shit, so eventually they stop giving a fuck because of the pain they've spent holding it in their whole lives
>>
>>7600968
I'm more speaking to how people don't notice how jarring they look, just because you're stuck in some fucked up gender situation doesn't mean you can't find a style that works for you or actually put effort into looking like a """"normal"""" person with taste
>>
>>7600913
Some try but people often push them to come-out and present as soon as possible, even the therapists and doctors. In some places, you're even required to present openly as the gender you're transitioning to before you can even get hrt.
>>
>>7600913
>In some places, you're even required to present openly as the gender you're transitioning to before you can even get hrt.
Ye, this is my situation.
>>
>>7600913
just really didn't give a fuck about waiting. i dressed andro for years before coming out, i just look like a cis guy with long hair
>>
>>7601133
Obviously we're talking about mtfs. Clearly no one (outside family) would give a fuck if you started presenting male pre-t.
>>
>>7601157
I am mtf.
>>
File: 1484595245619.gif (125KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484595245619.gif
125KB, 720x480px
>>7600913
>>
>>7600913

Well. I've been hanging out in transgender communities, and I've come to the conclusion that they are the most delusional, idiodic, and sometimes just soulless evil, people I have ever been around. If you don't feed their narcissistic delusion, you get banned. You don't hugbox, you get banned. You don't keep quiet about any of their bullshit, no matter how small, you get banned.

And I don't mean I go in and start screaming there are 2 gender. I blend in fine. But when the drama starts, I try to logic it away a bit. THEY FUCKING HATE LOGIC. Holy shit, it's incredible the kneejerk fuck you's you get when you apply logic towards them.

That's why they jump the gun on makeup and shit. Because for the most part, they have no clue what the fuck is right or wrong.
>>
>>7600913
Basically what >>7602702 said. I got fucking banned because my opinion was "Don't present when you don't pass or you'll get laughed at our even beaten". Literally the day after i got banned, one of the users got killed for what i just said. Pathetic.

Meanwhile I'm just sitting there and waiting for day when i won't be able to pull off boymode anymore. I feel like soon enough. And I'm getting boymode fails quite often, without makeup or anything.

Fuck hons. Oh wait, they're "lesbians".
>>
>>7602727
Perhaps the idea is to get killed, I know I would like to get killed
>>
>>7602727
Us older repressors are aware of how violent men could be towards gender non conforming men in the past. Its why alot of people avoided crossdressing in public. So I think the younger ones drunk on SJWism can be a bit delusional about this.
>>
is the answer arming hons
>>
>>7600913
>waiting for the effects of hrt to do their magic
hrt isn't magic, all it does is make your skin thinner.
>>
>>7600913
Because in the UK, you have to present female for two years before the NHS will prescribe you hormones. They check with your employers and you have to bring people with you to appointments to back you up. It's evil.
>>
TL;DRNobody wants to make others feel uncomfortable, there's just no next best option if you can't immediately afford surgery.

>>7600913

Because HRT isn't Magic and it won't fix all your problems. Even if you could afford it surgery you would have to wait a mandatory period of at least a year before getting SRS and more than that to wait for your breasts to develop enough before BA.
>>7601049
That's what they ARE doing. It takes longer than a year or two to find a style that suits you as the opposite gender when presenting from Masc-to-Fem/Fem-to-Masc. Do you understand how much money a new wardrobe costs? and How much time goes into honing your look from thrift store pulls because it's all you can afford? The average person aged 18-30 has a net worth of Negative $17,612. [ http://thecollegeinvestor.com/14611/average-net-worth-millennials/ ] If you start transitioning before then,and you aren't kicked out upon coming out, you may be lucky enough to have parents that have good insurance to cover FFS/SRS or they'll pay for it themselves because they know it'll be a roadblock for you to succeed.

>>7601075
This right here. I almost forgot.
>>
>>7602956
Good post, pic unrelated
>>
>>7602941
This isn't the case anymore.
>>
>>7602924
>all it does
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.