[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other Americans here going to join the military when they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: get out of here stalker.jpg (414KB, 1170x1800px) Image search: [Google]
get out of here stalker.jpg
414KB, 1170x1800px
Any other Americans here going to join the military when they allow trans to enlist?

I'm starting to feel like I'm the only one
>>
imperialist scum
>>
>>7599835

I thought that had already been done some months ago.
>>
>>7599835
> Any other Americans here going to join the military when they allow trans to enlist?

Thought they already did. Aren't they even paying for hormones and SRS now?
>>
>>7599845
You can't go to a recruiter and join if you're trans yet. If you're already in the military and come out as trans you will be given full support as your new gender
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 400x536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 400x536px
>>7599835
Do you actually want pill popping femboys and transgirls in the army?
>>
>>7599929
Not really honestly, I just want myself in the military. I don't really like /lgbt/ or other trans people but I don't like talking about my being trans in /meg/
>>
>>7599835
>trans enlisting
>giving guns to mentally ill.
>>
>>7599950
I don't have any mental illnesses so no worries
>>
>>7599969
have you checked? You sure?

When was your last psyche eval?
>>
>>7600007
5 months ago
>>
class traitor
>>
>>7600011
>trans
>no mental illness
shiggidy doo
>>
>>7600666
>clearly the mark of the devil

Also if you have trans and dont show up, im fearful your psychotic and hiding it well.
>>
lol why would join the military?
>>
What trades are you going for?

>>7600699
It's a good job.
>>
Just because they're letting trannies in doesn't mean you'll still pass any of the mental screenings.

Although it wouldn't surprise me if the US military was retarded enough to do away with any and all requirements just so they aren't called racist transphobes.

Enjoy being beheaded because your unit shuts down at the first sight of the enemy and you all get captured.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.