[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>I'm 35, married for 9 years to a wonderful woman, have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

>I'm 35, married for 9 years to a wonderful woman, have 2 great young kids, and I feel like I've always known I was trans... but I've only recently come to terms with it.
>Wife asked if I still love her and if I'm still attracted to her and if I still want to have sex with her...
>all of which are a resounding yes.

How is this possible at all to be trans and live a normal MALE life for 35 years, have wife and kids etc
I know people repress till 40s but then they dont have normie lifes and families either
>>
>>7599303
>What is a hon?
>>
>>7599303
Transbians always have a wife and kids, it's pretty common. They seem to rush it even sooner than normal cis straight guys even from all the stories I've read. Like they're often married and have kids by their mid-20's.
>>
>>7599303
Have you realized you might repulse and HURT your wife and kids doing this?

Which is more important, having a boner in panties, or having a LIFE?
>>
>>7599323
Kinda feel sorry for them desu
>maybe if I get super masc my dysphoria will go away
>maybe if I get a wife my dysphoria will go away
>maybe if I become a dad my dysphoria will go away
But it never does.
>>
>>7599355
yewah and then they get a second kid, twotimes the charm righht
I cant believe this shit, was there any dysphoria in the first place?

>>7599323
I knew one 'transbian' who got married, wife was bi and they crossdressed and role-played all the way, started transition/mones at ~25,
its not quite the same as living perfectly fine as a standard man in 10 year marriage
>>
>>7599454

I think the kids that follow after the first are probably just accidents/coincidences/something else, without the same hope of a cure that there was for the first child. Obviously OP would be the one able to elucidate.
>>
>>7599454
someone who leaves their family to be degenerate should be punishable with jail time

If you leave your kids (under 18) just to cross dress or other bs...you dont deserve freedom, you deserve lashings.
>>
>>7599529
by that logic you would jail all the cheating wifes and husbands too

and these late-awakening trans dont want to leave the family, but it inevitably falls apart since they stop being the same person
>>
>>7599529

Not to mention it's degenerate to stigmatize someone into starting a family with them hoping it will be the cure to their "fault." Along with how degenerate it is to then crucify them for ruining their family when they finally wake up from the brainwashing.
>>
She actually looks decent so maybe that's why she still gets a normie life. Most people who repress that late look like shit and barely try to pass.
>>
>>7599303
I'm exactly the same profile as OP, 31 years old, married for 7 years and 2 kids

I feel strange, because :
- leaving them for transitionning would be horribly sad for them but mostly for me, as I don't want to leave them at all.

- staying as a guy feels like missing my "real" personal life

So I guess the less-worst solution is to stay as a guy and crossdress sometimes?
>>
>>7599962
How did you even make it that far?
Usually people have such severe depression and anxiety they can barely function in society let alone get as far as you have.
>>
>>7599975
I got lucky, I guess :
Understanding wife (she likes me as a girl as well a a guy)
Good paying job, and from home
I can't say i'm depressed, but I think about transitionning about 100 times a day

I choosed not transitionning at the age of 15 because I feelt not having the strenght to fight against society view / family etc

But with a lot of regrets
>>
>>7599944
Are you for real? op pic is unrelated, it's a russian femboy/tranny who's in jail for meth
>>
>>7599339
>having a boner in panties

You have no idea how this works, do you?
>>
>>7600707
That would suck. They are probably with all the men and have no hormones
>>
>>7600707
>trannies want to be feminine, want guys attention
>know in jails they will be grouped as men
>surprised when raped

Every time.
>>
>>7600755
not all of them chop dicks off
>>
>>7599303
Hahahaha, I have no idea why you're getting so much decency from this thread, but Jesus Christ you poor soul, OP - and/or may I compliment on some very solid bait.
>>
>>7599303
I'm a 32 y/o AGP/trans and probably a transbian. I live as a cismale, the rise of the modern trans movement has brought alot of people out of their slumber. Most of todays trannies would be repressed in earlier eras.

>>7599339
>transvestic fetishism
Often comorbid with being trans.

>>7599323
A transbian is closer to a cishet man than a straight transwoman. So naturally they can larp as cishet pretty good.
>>
>>7601815
Grouping trannies with men is starting to change in some western nations, although Russia is obviously quite backwards. Maybe she's in protective custody?
>>
>>7601873
But if they're on HRT they're not getting those boners, Anon.
>>
>>7602047
Do you have a wife and kids too?
>probably
probably trans or you dont know if you like men or women more?

>>7601878
surprisingly there seem to be enough people who have similar situation
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.