[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is gay marriage pointless considering most gays are promiscuous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: 1920.jpg (293KB, 1920x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1920.jpg
293KB, 1920x1262px
Whats the point of gay marriage the vast majority of gay don't get married, and if they do, they get divorced?
>>
>>7598216
I'll bet you're straight and never met a gay person in your life.
>>
how do you know the vast majority of "gay" don't get married when it's been impossible until very very recently?
>>
>>7598233
I did actually, spent some time in a psychiatric hospital, a gay guy there lost his varginity by being fucked by some 40 year old guy on the hood of his car when he was 13.

Meet a few others, the majority of them were pretty promiscuous
>>
For every promiscuous gay person there are ten, maybe a hundred promiscuous straight people. Should straight people be allowed to marry? That's how fucking stupid you sound
>>
>>7598263
>a gay guy there lost his varginity by being fucked by some 40 year old guy on the hood of his car when he was 13.
>>7598263
To be clear that's not why he was there, that wasn't his disfunction, I think he was abused by his mother or something
>>
>>7598276
Well that's just not true statistically.

Gay people are on average more promiscuous, sure you could argue that there are more heterosexual promiscuous people because straight outnumbers gay by 10:1, but overall gays are still several times more promiscuous
>>
>>7598276
>people
>women
Ftfy
Anyone will be a whore if you make it easy for them, 80 percent of women make it easy for 20 percent of men.
The other 20 percent either don't fuck or fuck anything.
>>
>>7598291
Ok you fucking retard

Let's say that 90% of all gay people are massive promiscuous diseased sluts who have no intention of ever getting married, which is a completely bloated bullshit figure

Let's say that the number of gay people is only 100 million, which is an extremely low and conservative estimate

That would mean 10 million gay people are NOT promiscuous sluts. That number is higher than the population of most countries. Why should none of them be allowed to marry their partner and be in a committed monogamous relationship with the person they love?

The heterosexual population continues to get more promiscuous in the west, marriage rates are lowering. Once the marriage rate gets low enough, should marriage be outlawed for straight people?

I need you to fucking kill yourself immediately
>>
>>7598291
Women hold men back. The only downside to promiscuity is disease. One day they will all be treatable and curable. What would you say then?
>>
>>7598216
It can be argued that the reason gays are more promiscuous is because they haven't been allowed to marry and create families, therefore they had no reason to remain monogamous.
If you want gays to stop being so promiscuous then offering them marriage and the opportunity to adopt children will increase the number of gays who stay together "for the sake of the children" the way straight couples do.
>>
>>7598367
>One day they will all be treatable and curable

this denies the fact that diseases mutate and assumes unchecked growth in science.
with the election of an anti-science president in the white house, this assumption is unfounded.
>>
>>7598216
What's the point of straight marriages if over half end in divorce?
>>
>>7598469
I don't think gays are worse than straight people.

Men are just massive sluts, and if two men are paired up together they just have an easier time getting a good fuck and cheating on their SO.

Straights aren't better, it's just harder to find a slut than a manslut because every man is a manslut
>>
>>7598479
I did nit say within our lifetimes.
Trump has a max of 8 years. Anything could happen.
>>
>>7598485
The continuation of the human race? Kids born in marriages are better off?

Those are literally the only reasons to get tied down by marriage, I don't see a reason why gays would ever get married, it's a shitty social construct, that is only useful if you want to pump out a few pricks to continue your species.

I guess I'd say if a gay couple wants to adopt kids they should get married, otherwise they are retarded for marrying
>>
>>7598216
The questions are
>why straights are allowed to marry when they are just as promiscuous?
>does the possibility to marry alters a person's promiscuity?
>if yes why are straight people so promiscuous when they have always had the option to marry?

The simple answer is, because humans in general are promiscuous. On the straight population what happens is that women always seek the top 30% who will in turn have many sexual partners, while the other 70% will have to work much harder to get a partner, and when they get one, tend to stick with her. Most of those 70% want to be just like the top 30% and have many available sexual partners and in that position they would.

Men simply evolved to seek and fuck as much as possible.
>>
>>7598502
>implying a moral male cannot be loyal.

you have a messed up idea of manhood.
>>
>>7598502
>implying men are inherently wanton whores with no self-control and are doomed to infidelity by their very nature
Sounds like you're making excuses for somebody to be quite desu
>>
>>7598216
marriage is pointless, its all just about taxes.
and if straights get tax benefits then so should us gays.

>if they undo all marriage then ill support no gay marriage
>>
>>7598552
This.
>>
>>7598523
>tax breaks
>legal reasons
>reflection of their commitment to one another
>symbolic end to their youthful ventures and settling into a role of responsible citizenship

I can go on. Been with my boyfriend for 10 years and we are about to tie the knot. I've never cheated so that alone pokes a hole in the theory that men cannot be faithful. We own a home together, as well as many cars, dogs, guns, and expensive tools. If I were to pass away I'd hate for one of my cunt family members to try and lay claim to ANY of the things I've worked for in my life. If I was in the hospital I want him to be the one to receive information in case a hard decision had to be made. Also once we get married we will be searching for a surrogate AND adopting a child. I believe children benefit from a duo parent household with a strong commitment to one another. As role models for the type of relationship they should aspire to in their life.

7/10 bait though
>>
>>7598562
>>7598648

It's true, if you aren't a manslut it's because you're ugly.
>>
>>7598562
>>7598648

>>7598954
Pretty much
>>
>>7598216
the point is you have options
>>
>>7598366
>The heterosexual population continues to get more promiscuous in the west, marriage rates are lowering
and watering it down even more is not helping
>>
>why should we have rights?
>>
>>7599945

marriage was never a right. It was a permit.
Society allowed you to fuck exclusively somebody, in exchange you had to support the spouse and the children that were the result of the relationship.
>>
>>7600106
>this meme
Yeah only one demographic should have the benefit of getting to see their loved ones in hospitals and get monetary benefits when filing taxes for being married. It's not a right at all!

Jokes on you though as a tranny I don't need gay marriage to get married to a man.
>>
>>7600106
You're not going to be considered as your boyfriend's family member just because you say so. That includes private companies like hospitals, insurance companies, and the company you work at.
>>
PEE PEE
>>
>>7598216
What is the point of marriage in general when the divorce rate is 53%?
>>
>>7598291
I don't know if that's really accurate.

Gay people just have a very different culture and there are also a totally different set of social expectations set on them. I'm not sure they're really promiscuous, it's just how things end up working out.

For instance, gays are not very numerous, so you're NOT going to meet another gay organically, let alone meet another gay who fits your requirements while you yourself also fit his requirements. Result: dating apps and gay bars become popular.

If you're going to meet someone to try and get a relationship, might as well test drive the sex while you're at it. While sex is not the whole of a relationship, it's quite an important part and if the sex isn't good, maybe better not to waste time with some guy. So sex first relationship next becomes the norm.

Gays also have no social expectation pressuring them into getting married, so I expect most gay couples simply won't. The ones who do, however, I expect to divorce less often, since they made a reasoned decision to marry, rather than just a "we've been together three years, time to hitch up!". Do they? You seem to have good stats considering your claims.
>>
>>7598502
>it's just harder to find a slut than a manslut because every man is a manslut
kek

That might have been true in the past, but these days, not so much.

Then again, the only straight guys who are not mansluts these days are the failures whose only reason not to fuck a lot is because no one wants to fuck them.
>>
>>7598216
Is hetero marriage pointless because the majority of heteros end up getting divorced? Marriage is what it is. It's a benefit for financial reasons and a way to express devotion. Devotion doesn't always have to involve monogamy and that's regardless of orientation. Lots of straight couples have open relationships or swing.

Tl;dr: your opinion is shit.
>>
File: Terminator01.jpg (37KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
Terminator01.jpg
37KB, 500x335px
>>7598367
I can't wait until we find all the cures and the world becomes a huge perfect orgy, even if that means summoning a chaos god in the process, it will be glorious.
>>
>>7601334
The divorce rate is high because you get free shit if you're a woman
>>
File: 1473816540907.jpg (137KB, 537x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473816540907.jpg
137KB, 537x720px
>>7602215
>yfw gay men start arguing which one was "the woman" in the relationship in divorce court for alimony gibs
>>
>>7598263
>varginity
>>
>>7598216
vindictive bitter feminist lesbians wanted it

i can't complain though now i can fantasize about carrying a cute femboi in a wedding dress to bed
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.