[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl/guy from >>7560374 Anavar is discontinued in my country.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 4

File: ideal.jpg (117KB, 462x539px) Image search: [Google]
ideal.jpg
117KB, 462x539px
Girl/guy from >>7560374
Anavar is discontinued in my country. Fuck.

Any tips/tricks/anyone who can get it or just steering me in a direction? Depending on how this goes, I might start taking serious measures. It's getting unbearable lately.
>>
Anyone? Bueller?
>>
>>7593838
Meet the bodybuilders at the gym. They can point you in the right direction.
>>
>>7593838
Turinabol is more anabolic and slightly more androgenic than oxandrolone. It is cheaper too.
>>
>>7593838
testosterone + finasteride
the t changes that repulse you are prevented by finasteride, though it might be in your best interest to wait until you're a couple months in before starting it (which means you will see dick growth and increased body hair, but to minimal levels -- if you start it straight off it could screw with wanted changes)
>>
>>7595752
Useless. Everyone's surprisingly "clean" and I also doubt they'd give a shit about gender dysphoria or even know what that means.

>>7595756
How does it compare to that re: muscle mass distribution? I'm already fit, but the point is that I want it to look differently.

>>7595819
Someone suggested it in the thread I linked in OP. I might do that if I'm not satisfied with the results. I will never be completely of course, but the "dick" growth kind of puts me off.
>>
MTFs are way more prone to helping their kind desu.
>>
Bump.

I'm going to get surgery in a few months, will I need to stop taking what I'm gonna take?
>>
>>7595850
>muscle mass distribution
You mean fat distribution. Muscles are the same. Any test will lower your bodyfat and shift it to a more male pattern.
>>
>>7597780
Sorry, first language isn't English.

I don't know about test, I was looking into oxandrolone and now turinabol. Waiting for some tips from any of you here. Also about this >>7597091
>>
>>7597905
What kind of surgery?
>>
>>7597942
Rhinoplasty.
>>
>>7593838
https://www.google.com/#q=alternatives+to+anavar
>>
>>7597981
why
>>
File: 1414116872370.jpg (61KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
1414116872370.jpg
61KB, 550x367px
>>7593838
mtf, this is my dreambod, i don't remember this models name but i know she's cis
going to highjack your thread to ask for tips on this :>
>>
>>7598019
>cis girl with tits and hips smaller than mine

Oh. So my cis partners weren't lying when they said I was overreacting. Shit.
>>
>>7598019
OP. I remember her, she was very popular years ago. My body was like that before.

>>7597994
Deviated septum.
>>
>>7598047
Someone smacked you in the face or was the door mean to you?
>>
>>7598047
>My body was like that before.
that makes me jealous but also feel bad since you're a tranny
but still kind of angry in a typical tranny way since someone had something i desire that they want to be rid of
>>
>>7598077
DNA smacked me in the face. Also a big lemon.
>>
>>7598080
I haven't transitioned though.
>>
>>7598243
b-be my bf then
>>
>>7598499
>not trans
>"be my bf"
Anon.
>>
>>7599310
are you not ftm
just because youre not transitioned, bf applies if you are ftm
>>
>>7599521
I'm figuring shit out at the moment but most of you seem to understand this better than me.
>>
>>7599797
i-i dont know anything i just want a cute lean lover
>>
Could it be just extreme body dysmorphia?
>>
>>7593838
Anyone know about steroids/test on the deep web or could link me to anything? I'm not sure about prices or names, if anyone has suggestions. Ftm can't get on t with insurance problems currently
>>
>>7600089
Same here. Help your brothers out?
>>
>>7600089
>>7600513
/r/steroidsourcetalk on reddit
giving more specific advice is a crapshoot because things are so different between countries
>>
>>7593838
can you give gym advice? like how to work out at all
>>
>>7601409
We do have /fit/ here (and someone directed me there for my issues with getting stuff but it's a cesspool).

>how to work out at all
That's pretty damn generic.
>>
>>7601409
>like how to work out at all
Cardio: move body x infinity
Muscle: lift heavy stuff x infinity
Stretchy: sniff yoga butt x infinity
>>
Is Turinabol > Anavar?
>>
OP.

Tried to follow some advice and earlier today I asked some guys at the gym about roids and shit. Well, that was more uneventful than the replies I got here ("you'll become a hairy man!" "do you wanna compete for Mr. Olympia" and similar) so that route is basically useless.
>>
>>7593838
Take SARMs like I do. They're great for women. I love it. It's like I have a permanent pump and the gains are so much better than natty. Really good strength and muscle gains. Already back to squatting 2.5 pl8 which is damn good at 5'4". Caused my arms to develop waaaaaaay more as well.

Ostarine and andarine are what I'm on.
>>
>>7593838
Oh, and getting real anavar is a bitch. You absolutely MUST test it if you get your hands on any. It's part of the reason I just use SARMs instead. A real anavar source is near impossible to find.
>>
>>7597780
Naw. Women have a much more difficult time developing upper body mass, especially delts, pecs, and arms.
>>
>>7605609
Thanks for the reply, most useful stuff I've read today.
Do you need prescriptions for those?

>>7605622
I know. I technically could forge a rx or just tell my doc who's a family friend to get me the stuff. Thing is, from what I know it's discontinued in my country.
>>
>>7605629
SARMs are in a legal grey area. You can order them online as research chemicals. Reddit has a good board about SARMs. See if there are any that ship to your country.
>>
>>7605692
>>7605731
Fuck, screwed that up right well.

Oh yeah, do a fuck ton of research on them. Andarine (S4) has vision side effects that aren't permanent, but can be annoying. Night blindness and yellowed vision. I don't really mind it, but driving at night is a bit annoying when I'm on cycle.
>>
>>7605748
Thanks mate. Those side effects sound like shit but I think I could handle it.

>>7605629
Arms are fine (as they can be right now, as a female), it's the fucking delts.
>>
>>7605771
The yellowing isn't really noticeable until you go off cycle. The night blindness isn't that bad, but it's obnoxious and you need to be mindful when driving.

Totally worth it in my opinion. Hope you can find a source. It's rather easy in the USA but I don't know the legality in other countries.
>>
>>7602335
yeah but how do i do all of that without breaking something on accident
>>
>>7605787
I looked at ostarine and it looks really good. Where do you buy it from? I'm in the US, don't want the liquid, want the pills. The only one I saw was $50 for 60 10mg mills, but seems like I should take 15-20 to see anything.
>>
>>7605916
You get the liquid and deal with it. It isn't that bad and you get used to it. They all come with a ml pipette. Just drink some water afterwards and brush your teeth or something.
>>
>>7605934
Ok, where'd you buy yours? Is there a cheaper site?
>>
>>7605916
OP. Found liquid and pills too, don't know how legit though.
>>
>>7605954
The pills are a bit of a rip off. You're better with the liquid. I like the ones suspended in glycerin better than alcohol, but alcohol tastes more sweet. I feel like the glycerin ones are more potent in my experience.

Look up reviews if you can. Then just pull the trigger. Try a different source after you run out and compare results. You'll need to take twice the amount of andarine as ostarine, since andarine has a 12 hour half life. Order accordingly.

This is so much better than /fraud/ on /fit/. They never took me seriously when I asked about SARMs. It's nice to spread some knowledge. These compounds are just prefect for women.

Oh and heads up, it might slightly, temporarily lower your voice a tiny bit. Not a lot at all. It will, however, make your clit way more sensitive. Just a warning I forgot about. Also made mine a little larger, but like, another person wouldn't notice, only I would. Very very mild.
>>
>>7605946
It's legal, so I guess there's no harm telling you. ResearchChems.org has a great product. I'm really happy with the purity.
>>
>>7606013
How much do they make a difference though? Especially in females, who don't produce a lot of testosterone naturally. When I start t, should I stop taking them? Hell should I just wait for t
>>
>>7606013
Still OP, I'm going to try with the liquid then. My main goal right now is recomp, I want my body to change and start looking like I want it to be.

>Oh and heads up, it might slightly, temporarily lower your voice a tiny bit.
I don't have a high voice but given that my dysphoria is pretty bad that wouldn't be an issue. On the contrary. This is gonna be my personal test for eventually taking actual test (shitty pun).

And I tried going on /fraud/ several times for advice but it's a fucking mess so I gave up.
>>
>>7606028
I'm not FTM, I just like being swole and lifting heavy. It makes a great difference to me. I've put on a very very solid amount of muscle and all my lifts are improving much faster. I'm adding eeight to all my lifts. I also have incredibly loose ligaments and ostarine helps heal those. I just feel better all around. It does have some andro effects.
>>
>>7606052
Could you post a pic? (even just of your arms) Curious how much you can gain as a woman. I feel like it's too good to be true
>>
>>7606138
No, sorry. I can promise you they add muscle mass. You have to seriously lift and have a good diet though. Take my word on it or just do some research. My quads were always huge but they exploded recently (past 3 months).

If you know what you're doing with weights and your diet, I can 100% guarantee that SARMs will improve your gains.
>>
>>7606364
Not him, but how about recomposition?
>>
>>7607550
Yes, they're good for that as well. Why wouldn't they be? Recomp is a slow process, so they'll speed it up a bit.
>>
>>7608600
Is the OP picture achievable with those?
>>
>>7610149
You need very very low body fat for that. Also you'll need to do a lot of upper body work with a focus on hypertrophy, which will be easier if you're on a caloric surplus. Basically you'll need impeccable control of your diet and a solid, consistent work out plan with a focus on shoulder, pec, back, and abs.

So yes, but you need to know what you're doing and push yourself hard.
>>
>>7610279
a female cannot achieve OP pic natty no matter the recomp
>>
>>7610374
Well shit, I'd be wasting money then.
>>
>>7610374
It's not natty when you're on SARMs dumdum. A lot of the bodies in OPs pic aren't even ripped, they're just lean.

You don't know jack, bub.
>>
>>7610403
You're very naive if you take that one little comment to heart. I don't know if I should be trekking you take these SARMs anymore if you're this easy to change your mind. Do you have at least a year of lifting experience, or even better, two years? Top tier diet control? You can't reach your goals unless you do.

Hell, I'm posting from my home gym right now, resting between sets of squats. Sweating bullets. SARMs work incredibly well if you actually lift.
>>
>>7610429
Yes to all of that, but I'm a female with GD. What I'm trying to achieve is changing my body to get to OP pic, at least.
>>
>>7610454
Yes, and I am also a woman. I'm telling you you can get close to that, but of course you will have tits. You will also need to cut down to such a low body fat that your period will stop.

Did you read the thread? I feel like I'm repeating myself.
>>
>>7610464
I'm just trying to understand if this is enough or it's time of taking the plunge and get on T as soon as possible (if I can't get Anavar first, somehow).

>of course you will have tits
I barely have an AA cup so that's not an issue at all.
>>
>>7610576
Do whatever you want, just make sure to research the fuck out of it. That's why I know about these things in the first place. If you're sure transitioning is right for you then do it.

I want to be huge and strong, but I don't want to be a man. If you want to be a man, just get testosterone. I don't want a clit dick or more facial hair and my voice is already very deep for a woman, so I found SARMs and they suit my needs perfectly.

If you want all of the stuff that testosterone brings, take it.
>>
>>7610576
Also sorry I'm being aggressive. I get this way after working out hard.
>>
>>7610625
>>7610643
No prob, I'm not thin skinned. I haven't transitioned simply because the results I want are unreachable as of now (getting taller, having a non-frankenstein dick or a clit dick). I don't want to be a freak but I do need to curb the dysphoria.
>>
>>7610704
In my dreams I'm six foot and a professional Olympic lifter instead of just competing at a state level. I don't care what gender I am. It doesn't matter. I can't have that reality, but I can still be strong and muscular and that feels amazing. I learned to stop focusing on the things I can't have a while ago. I can be strong, thicc, and fuck women on top of getting a masters degree in geology. I can find satisfaction in this, even if I'll never be tall.

Note I'm not saying that your situation is the same at all, just relating to you. We have some similarities. I find you and your perspective interesting.
>>
>>7610762
Well, I'm aware that my line of thinking is very black and white. I do want a male body because I like how its looks (not sexually, already made that clear) but what I want is a true, honest to god male body and I can't have that. I don't buy into the male vags/female dicks thing. My brain just rejects it.

It's a fucking troublesome conundrum.
>>
One thing.

>>7610464
>you will also need to cut down to such a low body fat that your period will stop.
I overlooked this. I don't care about the period, but I already eat low fat/low carb so what are we specifically talking about here?
>>
>>7610411
>You don't know jack, bub.
was nothing about sarms in the post I answered. It mentioned recomp, so my point still stands.
SARMs aren't natty.
>>
>>7615759
Not her but it's FTM, it isn't natty by default, no?
>>
>>7615759
This entire thread is under the presumption that op is taking drugs if some kind.

>>7611487
I see what you mean. I never had a problem seeing trans people as their preferred gender, since to me it just isn't a big deal. My trans gf is a woman, through and through.

You do you, op. See what works and what doesn't. Experiment, and be smart about it. Read up a shit ton on how these drugs will affect you.
>>
>>7617493
>>7614791
>>
Seconding T + finasteride. Just tell the doc you preemptively want to go on Finasteride because MPB runs bad in both sides of your family. Say everyone is bald by 20 or something.

Or get that shit off the Darknet. Just don't get T Propionate. Other variations are fine, with Cypionate being the most common for FtMs.
>>
>>7618109
I'm still questioning if I want to start T or not. I've already said it but while I do want, need and will do anything in my power to get a male body I feel that like without a dick and a decent height I'd be incomplete. That's not what I want.

Also if I wanted to try the darknet option I'd need to be guided a bit.
>>
>>7614791
You need sub 15% body fat to look like those men. You must eat low calories. Doing cardio helps as well.
>>
>>7619020
Alright, I'm 17% at the moment. I'll need to cut back quite a lot, it seems, even though my calorie deficit is already quite low, and up the cardio.

Hopefully with the help of that stuff (either SARMs or Anavar, if I can get it) it'll speed things up a bit.
>>
>>7618206
>Also if I wanted to try the darknet option I'd need to be guided a bit
you wouldn't necessarily need to use the darknet, not even in a high-security country -- steroids are routinely sold on the clearnet (open internet)
i live in australia, which is the highest-security country there is, and got t from a domestic clearnet supplier
if you go on /r/steroidsourcetalk on reddit you can find suppliers
>>
>>7620397
I checked some stuff before seeking advice here and it seems kinda sketchy. I don't know.
>>
>>7620428
people have been selling steroids openly on the internet pretty much since e-commerce was a concept, so the community has gotten good at telling truth from scams
ironically, online anavar is much sketchier than online t
>>
>>7620457
I've never used or looked for it so I'm a complete noob at that.
>ironically, online anavar is much sketchier than online t
And ironically I'd rather try Anavar before T.
>>
OP, I don't understand why you want some street drugs instead of admitting to dysphoria and going to the doctor for some damn T. What am I missing?

My dysphoria was extremely intense when I was younger, and I felt the same as you describe in your last thread, re: being an "imitation" isn't good enough. It got better for me, maybe it will get better for you.

I thought I would hate the body hair, but I haven't whatsoever so far.

I'm also taking Premarin (topical vaginal cream) and have smeared some of it on my junk externally since the beginning since I'm not too sure about the genital growth and want to think about it a bit before committing to it. Seems to have prevented all but the small bit of growth I got in the very beginning.
>>
>>7620865
>topical vaginal cream

Sorry, missed a word so it's probably not clear. It's topical ESTROGEN that I've got.
>>
>>7620865
Because of
>being an "imitation" isn't good enough
and I've also been in therapy for almost 10 years, but not because of GD. I'm sick of it and it mostly bores me so l left four months ago, but I still do have to go to another psychiatrist to get meds for a different issue.
>>
>>7621547
This is still not explaining why you would risk your health with steroids instead.

You are probably going to transition later anyway, and you will regret any damage you did to yourself with roids, imo.

I've never been in therapy. I have to go at some point and get rubber-stamped, but whatever.
>>
>>7621563
>This is still not explaining why you would risk your health with steroids instead.
I did all I could without using anything but I'll never get the body I want without them. It's a sure thing.

>You are probably going to transition later anyway
It still feels too half assed to me to do that. I'm only speaking for myself, of course, but without a functional penis and a few more inches in height? I'd be a fucking circus freak. No way.
>>
>>7621663
>but without a functional penis and a few more inches in height? I'd be a fucking circus freak
i think you greatly overestimate how trans men are seen both by others and by their post-transition selves (including ones who previously thought exactly like you, because you are in no way unique)
this is also why i think you not wanting genital changes is ridiculous, even though i was the one who suggested you take finasteride to avoid them -- you can get a completely functional penis of near-normal size (the fact most trans men do not get near-normal size is not because of technical limitations but because of lack of trying), but you need genital growth to get there because metoidioplasty cannot be done on an ordinary clitoris
>>
>>7621729
Never said I'm unique though.
>>
>>7621876
you seem to think you are in some way fundamentally different from trans men who treat their condition rather than letting it fester, which you are not
>>
>>7621563
These are common assumptions pushed on people in these kinds of threads. You're assuming a lot and disrespecting op by disregarding their decisions.

You aren't a psychiatrist. You cannot go around telling people that they need to transition, especially after they express their desire not to.
>>
>>7621911
You don't know what you're saying. You can't treat every single situation as if it were your own. You're guilt tripping OP for some dumb reason. Like, all this reads like you're trying to emotionally trick OP into transitioning, when you're only some asshat on the Internet.
>>
File: 1426540844872.gif (774KB, 276x220px) Image search: [Google]
1426540844872.gif
774KB, 276x220px
>>7593838
You hate body hair, you said it yourself. As a trans girl, the thought of you taking T when you hate body hair is laughable. Hate to tell you this, but T does turn a lot of people into hairy monkeys.
>>
>>7622144
I am not OP but I'm a tranny who dislikes body hair. I am not genetically predisposed to be a hairy monkey but I wax all I have. It is painful, but after a while the hair becomes shittier and thinner, also takes weeks to a bit more than one month to start peeking out again. I found it was worth it. I even wax facial hair (i look like i caught fire for a few minutes afterwards)
>>
This thread took a weird turn.
>>
>>7622144
not all cis guys want to be gorillas themselves
>>
>>7622605
Unless it started being reasonable and intelligent and favoring the advancement of LGBT rights and pride, there was nothing weird about it here on this Phillipino erotic child acrobat tattoo browsing market.
>>
>>7622144
I'm friends with plenty of hairy as fuck guys who either wax or get laser.

>>7621911
I was simply clarifying a point.
>>
>>7620781
If Var is so hard to get for you why not try something else with a similar low Androgen:Anabolic ratio?
>>
>>7624230
That's what I did most of my research on and it seems to be what I need right now.
>>
>Anavar available on the clearnet
Say what? Since when, other than scams?
>>
>>7622144
Are you implying that men, both trans and cis, NEED to want hair? Please.
>>
OP.

Took me a while but I found a somehow "reputable" source. Wish me luck or whatever.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.