[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been living as a woman for close to ten years now and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: gVm0EPz.jpg (131KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
gVm0EPz.jpg
131KB, 2048x1024px
I've been living as a woman for close to ten years now and every single day I struggle with social issues. I don't feel like I fit in with women and am really awkward around all of them.

I have NEVER been clocked (somehow) but people not knowing I'm trans makes me uncomfortable for some unfathomable reason.

I'm considering transitioning back to male just because I wouldn't have to spend hundreds of dollars a month on medication and maybe then I wouldn't be so upset about the way I look all the time.

My mom says I've gotten a lot more insecure since my transition and it's getting to the point where I'm struggling to function, debts are piling up because I can't hold down a job due to stress, etc.

Pic is related, I want to keep fighting but I'm not sure what to do.

TL;DR 10 year honlord wants know how to accept herself and be less stressed out all the time about looking "attractive"
>>
>>7593650
Give us photo anon. Block out the eyes if you must.
>>
>>7593650
>I don't feel like I fit in with women and am really awkward around all of them.
Confirmed for not trutrans
>>
File: JC.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
JC.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>7593650
I've only been on HRT for 6 months so I can't really give you any advice or say things get better, however reading this does give me some hope in a weird way so thank you for that, also pls don't stop HRT that sounds like a really bad idea.

KEEP FIGHTING!
>>
>>7593664
I mean, I don't think it'll help, though. I've posted on passgen before, most people say I pass as athletic, other people claim my chin gives it away.

But this isn't about that. I'm just not sure if it's worth it for me to keep going. I'm so bad at holding down an office job that I kinda want to end it all. So I'm thinking about any way to make my life bearable I guess? I'm rambling now.

Thanks for reading I guess
>>
>>7593748
Do you see a therapist?
>>
>>7593773
Can't afford it atm and last few mental health professionals I saw weren't helpful at all and I still can't figure out really why.
>>
>>7593650
Just accept you're a dude, gay or not. You will never be a woman because you don't have a uterus or even a female brain.
>>
>>7593895
You have anxiety problems that need to be taken care of, Im pretty sure it wouldn't get ant better if you try to detrans
>>
>>7593650
i feel the same way!
im an early transitioner, but i think transition has brought me nothing but sadness.
unfortunately ive had srs, so i think im stuck this way. ):
i hope you are able to accept yourself and be happy, whatever path youre on
>>
Not telling people that you aren't really a woman is like Hannibal not telling people that they're eating human.
>>
>>7593650
I'm in a similar boat OP.

>HRT for 7+ years
>pass, even attractive
>work office job (but can manage my depression/anxiety enough to not get fired)
>don't feel like I fit in with women (actually I feel fine around lesbians)
>my family hates that I'm trans and refuses to accept any part of it
>know my life would be easier of I was a cis guy
>know that I will never be a real woman
>know that aging will bring new challenges and hardships (balding, etc.)

I'm pretty sure I'd kill myself if I detransitioned though. Things get hard for me sometimes, but when they're good then everything feels so right. I'd rather be a passable tranny then a failed man.
>>
>>7597470
>know that aging will bring new challenges and hardships (balding, etc.)

I thought you said that you've been on HRT? You won't have male pattern baldness if so.
>>
>>7596529
Most people eat whatever without thinking
>>
>passers whining
no compassion

t. hopeless hon
>>
>>7596529
Not OP, but if I announced to everyone around me that I was trans, I would be an insufferable human being. I can't help who's attracted to me.
>>
>>7597477
>believing the HRT = a reeeeeal girl meme
>>
>>7599255
Do you not know how baldness is caused?
>>
>>7600217
>HRT made me just like a reeeeeeeal girl~
>>
>>7596513
You're right. I've started judging the people around me instead of putting the cispeople on a pedestal like I used to. Like, there are a lot lot of ugly and otherwise deficient men and women on the planet that are very likable and worth knowing.

Some people have serious commitment issues, some women have manface or just are super overweight, some people are way below average intelligence. I think that the real issue is thinking that my "thing" is worse than everyone else's.
>>
Just going full time and I already feel horrible and afraid. I apparently pass but I feel so worthless around cis women that i became a recluse. I can't bring myself to enjoy going out in girlmode because i feel like everyone knows im a freak.
>>
>>7600245
what do you think of >>7600240
>>
>>7600228
Hairloss is caused by male hormones anon. Use your noggin a little.
>>
>>7599255
>>7600228
retard
>>
>>7593650
Feminism brobro.
>>
>>7600262
Think its bullshit, i still want to be pretty
>>
>>7600245
I know how u feel Kayla. it was like that for me for months until I settled on the fact that everyone just believes I'm cis. I apparently have bdd and while I'm still disgusted with myself and my body I at least don't worry in public anymore because I'm the only one who sees myself that way
>>
>>7600245
Kill yourself, Miss Cock.
>>
>>7600609
U first sweetheart
>>
I'm a 19yo mtf and I've been on HRT for 1.5 years now and it's causing fatigue that is getting in the way of my studies, unfortunately. I'm also just as antisocial as I was before transitioning because I don't trust people my age anymore after they've bullied me for all 14 years of basisschool and middelbare school (Dutch school system).
Sometimes I wonder why I bothered transitioning since I barely talk to anyone outside of my family anyway, but at least my family accepts me so I can't complain. And this way I get to wear pretty skirts when going outside as well.
Who knows, maybe I'll be able to fit in as a socially awkward tall girl if I go to university again. Or maybe I'll be able to fit in as a tranny otherwise. Honestly people here in the Netherlands don't seem to give a single fuck about trannies anyway.
>>
another thing to add to my list of reasons I should never transitions and just repress it until I kill myself (soontm)
>>
>>7600266
so what about all of the cis fems with hairloss?
>>
>>7601945
I've never heard of a single one unless you count chemotherapy to treat cancer.
>>
>>7602542
then you haven't heard much at all, there's female pattern baldness too, and some women are affected to it to absurd extents. the difference is they lose hair all around the scalp, and it thins out not in specific parts like crown\hairline but in more or less any area. if a woman has aggressive FPB then she's more fucked than a man because not even hair transplants can do much. my great grandma had it, you could see her entire head through her hair even without light, but never underwent chemo and had excellent health
>>
>>7603525
My buddy might have got a 25 year old girl with this pregnant
Thank god she miscarried
>>
>>7601945
You mean the ones who usually experience hairloss due to menopause or hormonal conditions and then use anti-androgens to treat them? You mean those cis women? Because they also suffer hairloss due to androgens, and treat their hairloss with anti-androgens. Learn to google.
>>
>>7603576
Also I should add their are other forms of hairloss other than androgenetic alopecia, but those aren't male pattern baldness, and won't cause male pattern hairloss, if a tranny experienced those they'd look just like any other balding woman. A tranny on hrt that hadn't already experienced male pattern baldness before starting hrt won't suffer from male pattern baldness.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.