[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally how does one come out as trans? I've been trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Literally how does one come out as trans? I've been trying to get the courage to do it for the past like, year, but I can never find the right timing and/or wording. How does one say it? I don't anticipate it to be a huge problem, my family is one of those that will let you basically do whatever whether they approve or not but will talk amongst themselves about why it's a bad decision. I'm 20 years old, mtf, and still basically dependent on my parents because of a multitude of reasons beyond my control. Pic mostly unrelated.
>>
>>7591502
You make sure your parents aren't doing anything important so you won't need to repeat your self when you tell them.. but honestly... why tell them? would't it be more fun to take Hrt and see if they notice anything different about you? and if they do notice anything different about you wouldn't that be a confidence booster if they say something along the lines of... is your butt bigger?... do you have boobs? why does your face look so smooth..?
>>
>>7591571
I'm doing this, I'm just gonna wait until they notice, I already can't be shirtless
>>
>>7591502
To be honest you don't really need to tell them; not for a long while at least.

My Mum was hassling me about my diet for a very long time so I made the New Years resolution to tell her.

If you really want to tell her you might want to set a date by which you MUST do it and then work on that time frame. If I hadn't set New Years day as mine I'd probably never have said it.

Btw, she is a VERY oblivious person. I told her I have Gender Dysphoria and that I hate being male, she still doesn't recognise that that is what constitutes a trans person.
>>
>>7591502
just don't? i mean unless your surgeries are coming up there's no point
>>
>>7591502
You sound like me a few months ago. Honestly, if you're dead set on doing it eventually you should just get it over with. It's gonna be hard, it's gonna be scary, and there will probably be crying or yelling. But, chances are, you're gonna look back on it and the only thing you'll think is "why didn't I do it sooner?"
>>
File: 1477417101233.png (334KB, 515x446px) Image search: [Google]
1477417101233.png
334KB, 515x446px
>>7591502
>Pic mostly unrelated.
But you do love ice cream, right, anon? Right?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.