[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to start taking care of my hair, remember that I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1483568117185.jpg (47KB, 800x685px) Image search: [Google]
1483568117185.jpg
47KB, 800x685px
>want to start taking care of my hair, remember that I'm 6'1 and trying to pass is a waste of time
>take hormones for a few days, remember that I'm 21/22/23/24/25/and so on and that it's way too late and I'm wasting time and money
>start practicing my voice, remember that trannies are dispised by everyone and that society would actually rather I kill myself than try to be a girl
>can't bring myself to do anything that will help me pass ever
>can't bring myself to improve whatsoever
>day after day year after year
Please fucking kill me

Come to my house and shoot me in my fucking face please
>>
pics?
>>
>>7591008
Why do you want a picture of me
>>
>>7591010
to tell you if you have potential any at all or if you should just give it up
>>
holy fuck

whoever it was that just posted and deleted that pic wasn't me, for the record
>>
Yes, op, you can still feminize your body.
>>
>>7591003
Honestly, I am actively trying to make myself more woman/feminine and I look at the person I was even a month ago, and the changes are HUGE. Not small things here and there. HUGE. (Why am I writing HUGE SO HUGE? I have no...)

I think you should stop doubting your potential and realize that not all women are one shape and one size, but are just as diverse as men; that the spectrum is wide and hosts a wide range of peoples all over the globe, baby!

Now here's where the honesty really sets in. I am pretty girly, but I haven't got my facial hair lasered once, and that causes some huge dysphoria and self-hate inside me. To the point, where I sometimes feel like I should end it because I am going to be a freak. Then I realize..I love freaks! But the part that hurts, and not even being an avid lover of freaks, is that I start to think I am not pretty at all. So in a roundabout way, I totally understand your pain. Hell, I envy anyone with honest-to-god cheekbones because I have none. They are flatter than Asuka.

Back to you, though!

Not that I can do anything spectacular for you, and not that you really need it either, but the one thing I can safely say is suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. You have got to try, and yes it is hard work to change yourself. If it was easy, EVERYONE would change. You shouldn't sit there and have a pity party.

Get up off of your ass, because it's the first step.

Step 2, look in the mirror and find 3 things you love about yourself. Say them out loud. "I love my, [ ]".

Step 3, analyze and write down the things you dislike about yourself. That checklist will serve you like a map. It is your guide to self improvement. Some things cannot be changed no matter what is within one's power. Those you have to live with forever.

Now, one by one, work on each thing you dislike. (Start with confidence. You need confidence or you will fail before you begin.) Consider this Step 4.

I want you to give this a try.
>>
>>7591052
real op here
it was me, I'm just shy for obvious reasons
>>
>>7591083
>Step 2, look in the mirror and find 3 things you love about yourself. Say them out loud. "I love my, [ ]".

Is this a fucking joke

This stupidity makes me even more ashamed to be trans, why did I have to be born with this fucking horrible nightmare existence why can't I just fucking be normal

why is everyone else with gender dysphoria so fucking disgusting, freakish, autistic and revolting

>>7591091
Fuck off
>>
>>7591099
idk

i can't even say the word transgender outloud

hearing it makes me cringe

i hate myself so much for being like this
>>
>>7591110
me too

i impulsively told one person i was trans irl and though she reacted fine it felt like i was slowly ripping my teeth out and i avoided her for months afterward, never again
>>
>>7591099
The difference is, that person is actively trying to be happy and taking steps to improve their life.

You're being a little depressed shit wallowing in your own sadness like a pig in filth.

It's obvious who deserves more respect.
>>
>>7591241
See? Anon gets it. I am starting to think that most of you guys just don't want to be happy, or the idea of you being trans is some means of you to allow yourself to hate your identity. Which is silly. I have to wonder now, if this is even real in you guys, or if by seeming like you hate yourself, you secretly love all of it. The attention, the pity party, this is all some form of you needing negativity, which in turn gives you value.

This better not be you guys just wanting to be trendy. If it is, you really do need to be ashamed. There are real people with real problems out there, and you are playing some kind of game? Seriously?
>>
>>7591083
>suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Well being born a male ain't really temporary so....
>>
>>7591270
It's nice that your life is just so good and comfy that you literally can't wrap your tiny mind around what it feels like to be so miserable that you want to kill yourself, but not everyone has been gifted with that privilege. Go outside and be around normal people, get off of 4chan.
>>
>>7591099
>>7591241
No, OP is right. That person sounds AGP as fuck, or at the very least, sounds like someone visting from r/askhons

I understand how you feel OP, but you just have to keep moving and you HAVE to keep trying your best to improve, or else you're never going to come off the way you want to. I can provide tips in private communication if you want.
>>
>>7591298
I was depressed. But then I got smart. Used my head to get out of my funk. Once you get your head out of your butt, you'll see it too.

I am on here to offer help. If you could somehow trace all of my posts. You'd see that I am here to help others like me. I am trans and a lot of times, we don't get the help we need. I want to give back, for what I feel I was blessed with.

You don't have to take my advice, but when it comes to my life you don't know anything. So let me tell you. I have bills upon bills. Who doesn't? In the past year alone, I have lost 5 family members to poor health and drug abuse. My mother included, but she died in 2013 along with my uncle not too long thereafter. I face abuse, I thought I outran all through my childhood, but this time its because I am trans. I had to learn to not let others control my feelings. I am in control and no one gets to push me around. That is my point. Pretty clear to me. I have things I do hate about myself, but I am trying to fix them, not crying on 4chan like you are. I don't have a dad to run to. I no longer have a mom to run to. It is up to me, and I am willing to bet you have that, as you say, privilege.

On a day to day basis, later tonight actually, I will be around my friends and enjoying our cafe escapades and constant playful banter of one another. My girlfriends are a cureall.

Though I think your own comment was more for yourself, than for me. In a positive way you should, get out of your room, go meet normal people, and get off of 4chan to get licensed help.

You should. I bet you'll feel better. :) Facing yourself is one of the toughest things, and when you don't like yourself, it is near impossible to resist the urge to self-hate. Try what I said, it works. If not, getting out is a start. Good luck, there kiddo.
>>
>>7591366
Exactly. Just keep trying to improve yourself. I will be happier than you because you don't try. You cry instead.
>>
>>7591442
You seem really full of yourself.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.