[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ wasn't much help, so I think my brother might be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

/adv/ wasn't much help, so

I think my brother might be a faggot
>Only plays girls in video games, has a girly online handle
>Thinks Adam Driver is hot
>Watches cutesy anime
>Uses floral scented beads in laundry
>Has Nair in bathroom

What do I do?

Pic related, his favorite Pokemon
>>
>>7588672
sounds more like mtf to me

regardless, what kind of answer are you expecting, you don't need to do anything. i guess drop hints that you'd support him no matter what (if that's true)
>>
>>7588720

God do I even want to know
>>
File: adamdrivemybutt.jpg (28KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
adamdrivemybutt.jpg
28KB, 500x379px
>>7588672
>thinks Adam Driver is hot

He is though

t. fellow mtf
>>
File: OP_is_spotted.jpg (191KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
OP_is_spotted.jpg
191KB, 704x480px
>girl in games
Tranny escapism.
>thinks Adam Driver is hot
Likes men, shit taste.
>cutesy anime
Tranny escapism.
>scented laundry beads
That just makes sense you gross freak.
>Nair
Gay or tranny.

Bad news.
>>
>>7588672
Your brother is a faggot, give me his number so I cant fuck him in the ass while you watch.
>>
>>7588672
>What do I do?

Buy him rainbow thigh high socks?
>>
>>7588672
I'm confused, what exactly is the problem here? Why do you seem to have such an aversion to the idea of your brother being a "faggot"/gender nonconforming?
>>
>>7588797
>>7588743
>>7588740

This is worse than I feared.
He's been talking a lot about talking to my mom in a couple months
>>
uhhh duh.

go to inhousepharmacy and buy her hormones.

wrap them up in a cute gift basket with some fun gifts and a card saying "to my little sister"

you'll be the best brother ever
>>
>>7588672
Beat his fucking ass
>>
>>7588672
Give me his number. I will straighten him out.
>>
>>7588672
He is indeed a homosexual. When I was younger all my favorite characters were female, too and I liked to play with my mom's things.
>>
>>7588852

...wait what hormones...
Also he's older
>>
>>7589630
Estrogen and cyproterone, or if you're cheap, estrogen and spironolactone.
>>
>>7589646

He has a bottle of spironolactone on his desk.
>>
>>7589653
she's already transitioning
tell your sister you love her
also keep her away from the cypro meme, liver failure and brain tumours aren't worth a very mild progestogenic effect and there's evidence to suggest it counteracts the efficacy of estrogens like medroxyprogesterone does
>>
>>7589671
The entire benefit of cypro is that it nukes your testicles so well that you can quickly reduce your dosage to tiny amounts, probably well below any risk level. It's dosages that are like 1/10th the amount they use for cancer by the time you are fully reduced.
>>
>>7589678
if you're taking so little as to to have no risk you're also taking so little as to have no added benefit over spiro, so the cost/benefit analysis doesn't work out
>>
>>7589690
It has many benefits over spiro since it's a more effective antiandrogen requiring less dosage and you won't have to urinate every 30 minutes like on spiro.
Spiro isn't even an antiandrogen, it was never made for that purpose, it's just a bizarre side effect of it that led to a lot of off-label usage which evolved into normal antiandrogen use for mtf's.
>>
>>7589653
Wow anon... If you're actually telling the truth and not memeing, then I'm sorry you had to find out like this, before she was ready to come out to you.

Just remember she's probably very nervous and afraid and maybe a little ashamed. Maybe you should do something to reassure her?
>>
>>7589748

He should be. Not to meme but dressing like a woman? Taking weird drugs? Looking like a freak? Why?
>>
>>7589789
Cause being a qt grill is da best obviously
>>
>>7589810

But he won't be a girl not really
>>
File: 12677a.jpg (10KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
12677a.jpg
10KB, 250x200px
>>7588672
looks like you are gonna have to cut his pee pee off, ill get the surgical equipment ready for you
>>
>>7589921
He'll just be a girl with a feminine benis and boiboobs
>>
>>7589944

Ugh this is a fucking nightmare. Is there any way to dissuade him? I don't want a freak for a brother
>>
>>7589953
Good, because you're not going to have her in your life much longer. Have fun being an only child.
>>
>>7589953
He's already taking spiro so I'm going to say no.

Just get him to wear a cute dress and fug his bp and you'll get over it.
>>
>>7589957
>>7589978

My mom is going to flip if he says anything. Should I warn her?
>>
>>7589992
Well that's probably not going to help if you tell your mom since then you're just forcing your brother/potential sister to come out before they're ready and coming out as mtf is already pretty fucked as is.
>>
>>7590030

That's the thing I think he's going to say something and I don't want her to go into that unprepared
>>
>>7590265
If she doesn't take it well then it will just make things worse since then your brother (or possible sister) will be caught off guard and it will be a shit show
>>
>>7590276

It's shit either way
>>
>>7589653
He could just be a femboy mabye i dunno he or she will come out when they are ready don't rush it and don't out them to your mom

your brother or sisters life is on the line here. You should leave them alone and let them make their own descions it has zero impact on you except my feely feels where as a loss of parental support or coming out at a young age can be completely fucking traumatizing.

I'm having dejavu when my brother made a thread about me here.
>>
>>7590748

He's not exactly young. We live together, and he's the older of the two of us, almost 30
>>
>>7590782
Well shit you may have a hun for a brother femboi cut off is 23-24 and trans cut off is similar but 18 is best. I guess try to support her and try to help them move out.>>7590782
>>
>>7590789
Ignore the double quote I have no idea how that happened I get the apprehension having a hon sister would be mega creepy and hard to deal with.
>>
If you're going to support her (you probably should) start educating yourself now. You probably have a lot of misconceptions of what being trans is. Do not out her.

Oh and 4chan is a terrible resource, consider lurking/posting on asktransgender instead
>>
>>7590748
>knowing the word femboy
>supposedly not knowing obvious signs of trannydom
b8
>>
>>7589690
You don't have a clue what you are talking about. Cypro at low dosages (50mg or less) has incredibly low health risks for normal people, old people with weak organs and alcoholics are the ones who get acute liver failures.
>>
>>7592021

Where is that?
>>
>>7589653
>He has a bottle of spironolactone on his desk.

Sounds like she wants a black choker and rainbow stockings for her birthday.
>>
>>7592756

Please stop this
>>
>>7592206
I'm confused by this statement are you implying fembois are all trannies?
>>
>>7588811
LGBT folks are seen as undesirable by plenty of people in the world.
You should know this if you don't live isolated from the real world.
>>
>>7592756
Don't forget a copy of "structure and interpretation of computer programs".
>>
>>7592021
This.
Trannies here are nuts and horrible life examples for your young and qt imoutou. You could use some of the resources they have at the top of their general though, just don't ask her for anything.
>>
>>7593149
no, just that OP comes off as so ignorant to any kind of lgbt stuff but when told his sibling is taking hormones, says he might still be a cis gay male taking them to become more feminine, and even knows the word this board uses for it.
>>
>>7593457
But he didn't, he didn't even acknowledge it?
>>
>>7593457
If you follow the comment chain you'll see it wasn't OP who suggested his brother/sister might just be a femboy,

>He could just be a femboy mabye i dunno he or she will come out when they are ready don't rush it and don't out them to your mom

Key words there being "your mom", clearly the post was not made by OP.
>>
>>7593457
>>7593483
>>7593517

Do I need to put on a trip code? Also, where is this asktransgender?
>>
>>7593646
https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.