[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you not gain a "chaser" title?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

I date mostly mtf trans and have had some refer to me as a chaser.

I really just prefer their personality and mannerisms. I don't want to gain that social stigma in the community though and limit my dating options.
>>
>>7587202
Transition. You can date all the trans girls you want with none of the stigma.
>>
>>7587202
>I really just prefer their personality and mannerisms.
How are those different from cis girl personality and mannerisms?
>>
>>7587277
Depends on when they transitioned

ones that did it young have more approachable mannerisms but are very feminine in all other aspects.

Ones that transition later have been through the punches, they are cynical to a charming degree and usually pretty worldly
>>
>>7587292
>Ones that transition later have been through the punches, they are cynical to a charming degree and usually pretty worldly

W-Why is this true? Are there guys who find this endearing?
>>
>>7587321
I find wisdom and chiseled jade attractive
>>
>>7587292
>more approachable mannerisms
>they are cynical to a charming degree and usually pretty worldly
Please be more specific!
>>
>>7587321
Absolutely I'm attracted to it. If you've seen some shit and come out the other end stronger for it and do not need a huge circlejerk support group is a definite turn on.
>>
>>7587350
in what way? Trans just generally are more open about themselves and their motives.

with some cis girls it takes awhile to get to the true them, trans tend to be pretty cut and dry. You will either know them outright early on or know enough to see if you want to proceed.

I consider transitioning to be a pretty rough process as well and admire those that have succeeded.
>>
>>7587374
>I consider transitioning to be a pretty rough process as well and admire those that have succeeded.
That's me out of the running then.
t. repressed AGP
>>
>>7587379
You are on your way, it's a admirable process
>>
>>7587385
I'm not though, I'm just going to be a man forever despite hating it.
>>
>>7587202
Easy, be a straight man like me, as long as the girl is hot, I don't fucking care if she is cis, pre-op MtF or post-op MtF, I will ravage the pussy / boipussy.

AFAIK, chasers are those guys who want to date pre-op trannies exclusively, many want to be fucked in the butt as well.
>>
>>7587396
then thats up to you, I know for some, it's a process that seems rather useless. You are too old or feel that you won't look right. Thats always possible but the thing is...You are not doing this for the public approval but your own.

sorry to get preachy
>>
>>7587413
and then you find out trans tops are mythical like unicorns and the ones that do exist are a bit odd in the head.
>>
>>7587416
>You are not doing this for the public approval but your own.
I would be though. I'd love that public approval. But I'll never get it, so I just want to find a boyfriend to fake it with.
>>
>>7587434
hey you'd be surprised what make up and clothes can do.
>>
>>7587434
Transition now instead of later when you regret it more, you can't pretend to be a guy forever, you're a straight girl who needs help.
>>
>>7587444
Maybe. But realistically I'm aiming for a bi or gay guy.
>>
>>7587445
If I could go back in time to when I was 15, maybe.

>you can't pretend to be a guy forever
Why not?
>>
>>7587462
probably because your emotions don;t fit it and would make you unhappy
>>
>>7587462
Lol how old are you? Repressing will eventually kill you, literally or on the inside. I transitioned back in the day and I never looked back, life is actually starting to come together now. Don't give up just because you think it will never happen, because then it definitely WON'T happen.
>>
File: smaug.jpg (117KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
smaug.jpg
117KB, 492x492px
1. transition
2. be passable.

If Cancerposter did this, there would never be a restraining order put against him.
>>
>>7587470
There's no telling I won't be unhappy anyway. Why would I be if I don't pass perfectly and become the prettiest girl I can imagine?

>>7587475
>Repressing will eventually kill you, literally or on the inside.
Replace "Repressing" with "Not being a cis girl" and it's just as believable. But there's nothing I can do to change that.

>and I never looked back, life is actually starting to come together now.
What's happening for you?

>Don't give up just because you think it will never happen, because then it definitely WON'T happen.
It definitely won't happen anyway. Being a hon will only be worse. At least as a guy I can present as normal and cis and pretend like I'm fine.
>>
>>7587490
again it's your happiness over others, I rather date a hon with a great loving personality than a model with Twitter attached via IV
>>
>>7587550
I thing being a hon will be worse than being a guy.
>>
File: drag.png (791KB, 800x402px)
drag.png
791KB, 800x402px
>>7587566
I think low effort hons can be. again make up tips and clothing choices really do help

have you ever seen how hideous some of the guys on drag race are sans make up?
>>
>>7587593
Can I get an 'amen' up in here?
>>
>>7587593
Yes. I hate looking at any hons. It makes me feel sick and determined to never transition.

I can envy passers and cute cis girls from afar and accept I'll never be one of them. That's far better than risking being one of those.
>>
>>7587627
just takes some effort, your facial structure may be able to transition very well.

I mean Drew carey turned into a bbw i would totally hit.

You can't be that bad
>>
>>7587646
Think of a sexy women.

Think I'll look like that? Guarantee it for me?
>>
File: composite-transgender-soldier.jpg (153KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
composite-transgender-soldier.jpg
153KB, 750x500px
Not over night, it takes effort. why do you think twitter troons get mocked so much? because it takes make up turtorials, dress choices and time to pass.

But i've seen some 6.4 military guys who look like mason jars on manikins who with a little effort...are totally marriage material
>>
>>7587202
Chaser here. Where do you meet the traps?
>>
>>7587202
I like femboys and trannies because I think vaginas are disgusting but am not at all attracted to actual masculine features, aside from cute feminine dick
am I a chaser or what
I just started browsing this board today and am confused, I didn't expect there would be so much intolerance between degenerates
>>
>>7587866
Vaginas are alright but let me tell you eating a girl out like half the time they taste like piss it's beyond disgusting and my erection is gone

so far not one trans girl i have sucked off has had any weird taste or hygiene issue cis women are lazy that shit is gross I'll still fuck them but i want a tranny as a GF no cis women for me unless she's top tier and very clean
>>
File: thats-wrong.png (93KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
thats-wrong.png
93KB, 960x560px
>>7587490
>dodges the age question
>doesn't even want to try because she won't ever be a cis girl

You're trutrans as fuck, and probably young too. Just go for it. I'm pretty much able to live my life as a normie with some nerdy interests now, I frequently have partners and I pass to everyone I meet, that's enough for me. Yeah my transition's not over, I still need to get some work done because I'm a perfectionist, and you sound like one too.

But just because you can never get 100% doesn't mean you should quit the game, just because you can never get an A++ doesn't mean you should drop the class. The same applies to life, girls like us are still able to achieve 90, 95, or even 99%, so why shouldn't we? This is the only life you have to live, this is the only chance you have to be do what you love, to be with a loving partner, to be happy. Don't give it up just because you can't let go of some mythical ideal. That "missing 1%" is far less important than you think it is, some cis women waste their lives chasing the same thing, but it's not worth it.

I've learned this after what feels like a lifetime, please trust me. Start transition and do your very best for now.
>>
>>7587277
Trannies have different mannerisms that cis-women.

For example trannies tend to grab their crotches and sat "muh dik" more often that cis-women.
>>
>>7588345
>You're trutrans as fuck,
I'm really not. I'm not trans at all by some standards.

>and probably young too.
Since the question matters, how old is too old? How old were you when you started?

>I'm pretty much able to live my life as a normie with some nerdy interests now, I frequently have partners and I pass to everyone I meet, that's enough for me.
I might be able to get what's enough for me without the passing, just with the rest of what you have and dressing up at home.

>girls like us are still able to achieve 90, 95, or even 99%
If you can get even 90% I envy you.

>This is the only life you have to live, this is the only chance you have to be do what you love, to be with a loving partner, to be happy.
I love being a guy compared to how I feel about the thought of being a hon. I might even be able to have a partner and be happy while being a guy.
>>
>>7587277
exaggerated mannerisms which I find attractive.
Not the Op personality might be better only becuase girls are often socialized to not have them so growing up as a boy you'd at least have a personality .
>>7587321
yes, it feels more real.
>>
okay so, i prefer mtf trans to cis females for a kinda weird reason: it'a easier to pleasure a dick than a vagina for me. sex, for me, is all about pleasing my partner. cunnilingus can be difficult depending on the girls's anatomy, but a blowjob is a blowjob is a blowjob, stuff like that
>>
>>7588688
Do they actually let you suck their dicks? I feel like I would never agree to that lol.
>>
>>7588698
i've only ever went down on one trans girl, and she was cool with it, but she was more of a domme type person. if you don't mind me asking, why do you have reservations about that?
>>
>>7587292
>ones that did it young have more approachable mannerisms but are very feminine in all other aspects
I'm interested by what you mean by this. It feels like it describes me, but I didn't know this was a general "young trans girl" thing.
>>
>>7587202
make interest in cis girls evident
display no interest/distaste towards her bepis.
>>
>>7587424
I actually want to fuck a guy in the butt just once before "the snip". But I don't want it to be a regular thing, that would be too close to being gay for me. How weird is that?
Basically I think it's ok for a guy to stick it in his gf's pooper, but not the other way around.
>>
>>7588712
Not her, gender dysphoria isn't just a meme. A lot of transwomen try to mutilate their masculine bits. (Especially if they try to repress for a long time)
>>
>>7588978
i guess i was asking how dysphoria connects to oral sex. is it just like, being reminded that you're not biologically female, or what's the psychology there?
>>
>>7588990
>is it just like, being reminded that you're not biologically female,

Kind of. It's just obvious that it's not "supposed" to be there, if that makes sense. Sometimes I even feel uncomfortable when I'm taking a shower, or I'm just laying down and it's not tucked correctly and I start to feel weird. Having anyone see or touch it would be way too weird, I have nightmares about it honestly.
>>
>>7589071
that sounds shitty, I'm sorry to hear that. do you think it would make you feel more at ease with it if you felt that your partner saw you as a "real" female?
>>
>>7589204
Yes, if we'd been dating for a long time and we'd gotten comfortable, I'd be more open to it, since I know for sure they see me as a girl no matter what.

With my last girlfriend (I'm bi), it only took a few weeks before I was comfortable with her feeling it through my clothes as we were making out and sucking on titties and stuff (I wasn't out to her for a while, so before I had been trying not to let that happen).
>>
>>7589254
ah. this has been enlightening, thanks ya
>>
>>7587321

I’ve been through shit myself whereas the average attractive woman has been pampered her entire life. If you’re trans, though, chances are you’ve been through some real shit regardless of how cute you are.

I’m also very honest with myself and introspective about the way my own brain works, and trans girls are often pretty good on that count too for obvious reasons.
>>
>>7588688
i know what you mean
>>7588698
I always ask multiple time to make sure she's ok with it and ask during if she's enjoying it sounds unsexy but you know not trying to make people uncomfortable
>>
>>7589379
this right her is exactly what is attractive about it like cis girls feel like fabrications liek they aren't even real half the time lesbians are like the only girls with personalities for the longest time that's how it seems it's an exaggeration but when trying o find a girl you actually like it's hard to find one who is physically attractive and interesting.
>>
File: 1480110411875.jpg (44KB, 327x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480110411875.jpg
44KB, 327x500px
>>7587202
Be famous, then they let you do it.

Grab her by the penis...
>>
>>7587202
It's impossible. Most of them have a twisted view about pretty much everything.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.