[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other mtfs not opposed to dating chasers but so many of them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6

File: 1461430111431.gif (2MB, 273x302px) Image search: [Google]
1461430111431.gif
2MB, 273x302px
Any other mtfs not opposed to dating chasers but so many of them are creepy that you associate badly with them?
>>
File: 1479445940216.jpg (237KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479445940216.jpg
237KB, 960x960px
Yeah I guess.
Also every guy I've met irl who's into me and loves that I'm trans all seem to the creepyist fucking hands and this low level of dexterity way of moving that just puts me off. Can't get past that
>>
>>7583561
I'm not opposed to dating any guy really, it's all on a case by case basis.
>>
>>7583561
Is that jerma?
>>
>>7583618
Date women. They'll live you right if you can find a non-tumblr one.
>>
I would rather fuck a horse than a disgusting chaser. A tranny chaser invalidates my womanhood. A tranny chaser is an atrocious insult to my transition. I will be alone for the rest of my life if the best I can get is a disgusting tranny chasers. Even the chasers who seem nice are fucked up beyond repair and see you as a guy, or, better yet, they see you as a dick with a human attached to it.
>>
>>7583775
That's what I thought when I saw it too!
Also he's pretty hot
>>
>>7583907
>>7583775
Yes, also he's a manlet
>>
>>7583618

>low level of dexterity way of moving
Can you explain?
>>
File: 1474098622217-4.jpg (1MB, 1000x1259px) Image search: [Google]
1474098622217-4.jpg
1MB, 1000x1259px
>>7583618
Why do you keep messaging me after I already told you to stop?
>>
>>7584080
you didn't but okay I won't
>>7584070
I'm kinda at a loss. It's just a really ungraceful way that turns me off.
>>7583819
as soon as someone asks me out sure
>>
>>7583618

I'm a chaser and I'll fully admit: most chasers are either utterly autistic weeks or really creepy old dudes. Hell, I'm not a case study in normalcy myself, I'm just notrying weird in a way that's spastic or creepy.
>>
>>7584342
>weeks

Oops, 'weebs'.

>notrying

'Not'.

Fucking tablet.
>>
File: 1471866235909.jpg (397KB, 3000x1686px) Image search: [Google]
1471866235909.jpg
397KB, 3000x1686px
>>7584342
What if you're not creepy, just yandere?
>>
>>7584342
>>7584348
same here man. i hate the word "chaser" because of the kind of people it associates me with.
>>
>>7584381

Are you one of those female chasers.

>>7584390

Word. I'm more comfortable with people knowing I like girltickler than with them thinking I'm one of those social autists.
>>
>>7584404
...girltickler. friendo are you sure you aren't on the spectrum?
>>
>>7583561
Not opposed to it, just most are really creepy. Dont think theirs anything wrong with being attracted to trans exclusively, just dont be an autistic faggot about it.
>>
>>7584404
>girltickler

is that a new word for feminine benis?
>>
>>7583561
I met this one guy off a dating website and when I told him I'm trans he was all excited and couldn't believe it. He was even more into now and then I started to suspect chaserism. We exchanged numbers and talked a lot and he admitted to having had two ex gf's that were trans and showed me pictures (I asked since I wanted to see if they were prettier then me) and both were pretty. He then went on to ask if it was okay to touch my penis and maybe suck it. I was kinda turned off by that part and told him not to touch it and he agreed. I started going on dates with him then after we had sex he'd lose interest in me and wouldn't call or txt me for a week or longer and this went off and on for awhile. He'd only talk to me when he was feeling horny and would ask me to come over or send him pic's. I knew then I was just a sexual fetish to him and that most likely he was seeing other trans girls or cis girls behind my back.

I guess I didn't really mind at first because I was very lonely and haven't had sex for a few years but then I started getting feelings for him even though I was nothing but a sex object to him. He was super attractive for a chaser though and had a nice fit/ottermode mode, I was very sexually attracted to him. He was also very successful and lived comfortably and he accepted me for who I was so that made me fall for him even more.

I don't think I can date any men after this heart break so I'm going lesbo, hopefully female chasers aren't as bad.
>>
>>7584478

I meant ‘girltinkler’, this autocorrect is just fucking up my life.
>>
>>7584603
THAT'S WORSE
>>
>>7584610

That’s a well-established term of reference on this board buddy.
>>
>>7584692
fucking why though
>>
>>7584722

I dunno man. It conveys that the penis in question is feminine, either ironically or unironically.
>>
>>7584566
If it makes you feel any better, I've heard terror tales about cis women being treated exactly the same way.

Something about trannies not being socialized as women makes them more vulnerable to terrible men like this, I think. Normally a girl's parents would step in and make sure that a guy she liked wasn't just trying to use her as a fleshlight or fuck her up emotionally but, well, trannies don't usually get along with their parents so that safeguard against shit people isn't there. They also go through puberty later so they're not likely to be watched over by authority figures around them and their choices in mates are not questioned by their peers because they are generally considered adults who can decide for themselves.

Finding and dating good quality people is really tough no matter if you're trans, cis, man, or women, and there's some very fucked-up or broken people out there that can ruin you if you're not careful. Insecurity ("this is the best I can do") is a huge barrier to dating success in transpeople in particular - they're all afraid they look like freaks and no one will want them, so they settle for the first person that comes along. I did this for years, bouncing from fucked-up person to fucked-up person, and this is the insecure experience, not the trans experience.

TL;DR I'm sorry that you went through that. You deserve better don't let your insecurity let you settle again.
>>
>>7583618

Did you ever consider that the only reason they are chasers is because they are literally so desperate for real physical sex that they have settled for you?

it's the same reason inmates go in straight and come out with a homosexual taste
>>
>>7584808

The very worst and most pathetic are like that, but most are just weird.
>>
>>7583561
Who is that?
>>
>>7584746
this is so stupid. Real women can be treated like garbage, if they are ugly, yes, however, comparing real women to trannies and their chasers is stupid. First of all, real women don't have to deal with dick obssessed chasers. Duh? So, even when they get fucked and dumped, AT LEAST, these women know that they won't have to deal with dick obsessed chasers.

Then, another thing. Chasers are (luckily) only a minority. Real women still have a huge pool of men they can date.
>>
>>7585132
>probably actually this stupid
jesus christ get out of your echo chamber, hon
>>
After having issues with dating myself, this thread makes me feel so much better to know im not alone. FFS I talk to NASA Astronauts Politicians fucking Tapout fighters... So enticing but they're all just chasers :-/
>>
>>7583561
Pretty much exactly how I feel. I don't mind the fact that some people are mainly attracted to trans girls. Honestly, I'm a chaser myself, I pretty much exclusively date other trans women. But almost all the cisgendered chasers I've met are really weird and creepy and fetishize transsexuality in a really off-putting way.
>>
>>7585132
> First of all, real women don't have to deal with dick obssessed chasers.

No, they just have to deal with vagina-obsessed chasers
>>
>>7584746
D-Dollface is that you?
>>
>>7585265

Pretty sure straight and bi cis women want men to want their vagina. Why would they want to fuck any man that isn't interested in their vagina whatsoever?
>>
>>7583561
maybe if i get a little more desperate i won't mind. right now being alone isn't too bad.
>>
>>7584566
>so I'm going lesbo, hopefully female chasers aren't as bad.
lolno
>>
>>7583561
I forget, are 'chasers' the ones that are after you because you're trans, and not simply because you're feminine?
>>
>>7586067
The former. The latter are gays.
>>
>>7586518
Okay. And guys that don't actually care if you were born male as long as you're accepting of a good dicking?
>>
>>7584566
>[H]opefully female chasers aren't as bad.

Female chasers are even worse than male ones. They’re much more likely to be sadistic and want to treat you as their little crossdressing faggot boy, but refrain from treating you with respect even in the bedroom, and discourage you from going on HRT. They’re also even more obsessed with dick than male chasers.
>>
>>7586529
they're the dream if they genuinely see you as a girl especially if they want to marry you.
>>
>>7585608
Yup, they're actually much better. They might be ex-tumblr or they might not perfectly fit their gender role (butch or just don't give a fuck about dresses/makeup) but they'll treat you well and tend to have a lot of genuine sympathy. They'll be willing to talk about things and foster a relationship based on good communication.

Only down side is that it isn't super easy to find them. Good luck.
>>
>>7586579
>They’re much more likely to be sadistic and want to treat you as their little crossdressing faggot boy, but refrain from treating you with respect even in the bedroom, and discourage you from going on HRT.
Please explain all four of these things.
>>
>>7586623
>but they'll treat you well and tend to have a lot of genuine sympathy. They'll be willing to talk about things and foster a relationship based on good communication.
I could date a gay boy tho and get all that
>>
>>7586623
t. female chaser

The only female chaser I met was a 30-year-old mom who didn't treat me that well. But I guess you're probably right that they're less abusive than male chasers.
>>
>>7583873
Bro, I just want to suck your dick. Id it that big of a deal?
>>
>>7584070
>>7584158
Autistic people/nerds have this really weird clunky way of moving, their body language/posture/gait is terrible too
I'm happy I had a normie brother that got me into boxing as a kid so I'm very fluid with my movements and walk/move very confidently even though i turned into an autistic over the past few years
Body-language is important
>>
>>7586629

So, while a few male chasers genuinely are closet gays, most do see you as a girl, or at least, not as a guy, and of the ones who aren’t beta losers, are mostly afraid of dating trans women because of the consequences for their reputation, not because they find dating you intrinsically unappealing.

Female chasers, on the other hand — those who are actually attracted to trans girls, not just Tumblrinas looking to rack up snowflake points by dating ‘queer people’ — tend to see trans girls as effeminate, failed males, and not just in the sense of a sexual kink. They like dressing them up and fucking them with strap-ons, but they will generally treat them with the respect that you would show to a pathetic, effete male: none. They tend to keep them as pets and be verbally and sometimes physically abusive to those who they know are completely vulnerable and dependent upon them. And of course, while there will be plenty of femdom stuff going on, since they see you as male they will still want to play with your dick all the time. The worst of them aren’t really into women at all, just crossdressing sissy boys, and will discourage or physically prevent you from transitioning and depriving them of the male-bodied lover they desire. You occasionally get all this same stuff with the older male chaser but that’s really high psycho tier; with female chasers it’s sadly common, and they get away with it much easier because society takes female abusers much less seriously and their lifestyles are much less visible than those of your average middle-aged man.
>>
File: 1464180802129.jpg (380KB, 1280x776px) Image search: [Google]
1464180802129.jpg
380KB, 1280x776px
>>7584864
Jerma985, Team Fortress 2 youtube that got washed up. RIght now he is probably streaming Overwatch and shit. Here is his YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Jerma985

>>7583775
yup, it's Jerma.

>>7583907
If you like hot youtubers try Vanoss, Terrorizer and MiniLadd.
>>
>>7586677
Yes, your sample pool of one is very legit.
>>
>>7586913
I suppose you have a point. But they just seem so rare, when I can usually find lesbians and bi girls willing to date me anyway.
>>
>>7586886
Wishful thinking and bait. I'm all out of you tried stickers. Sorry.

Anything that generalizes this hard doesn't deserve a sticker anyway.
>>
>>7586917
Yeah, not going to deny it's rare. It's also rare to find a trans woman who isn't blatantly self conscious and self obsessed, which tend to be easy to read on a person and big red flags.

Basically it's a shit show all around, but it can be beautiful when it works out. A switch woman with a switch trans woman is the best.
>>
Men who into biological women are chasers as well. They date women because they want to have sex with them. You aren't exempted because you're a trap.
>>
>>7586918
>Wishful thinking and bait.

If only.
>>
>>7586886
>and they get away with it much easier because society takes female abusers much less seriously and their lifestyles are much less visible than those of your average middle-aged man.
fucking female privilege making me want to be a girl and then screwing me over for it.

>>7586918
funny how you're nowhere to be seen when it's a post about male chasers...
>>
>>7588960
The post refers to both female and male chasers. You're a silly. Too much sodium for my diet.
>>
>>7589063
we can tell which parts you got triggered by.
>>
>>7589153

We can, but she took issue with the fact that I was generalising in any case. As if there was a way of effectively talking about large swaths of people without making generalisations.

Look, if you’re an exception, good for you. I certainly consider myself one. But exceptions are exactly that.
>>
>>7589153
>triggered
Why insist on tumblr trash terms? You don't see the male chasers defending female chasers do you? You great big silly.
>>
>>7589301
When generalizations only cover a perceived majority with a shakey basis in reality at best, they cease to be a good generalization.
>>
>>7589652

Yeah well, when you get together your data findings from your scientific study with a robust sample size, holla back at me. Till then, I have yet to see a report of a relationship with a female chaser that wasn’t abusive. Lesbians and Tumblr trash, maybe, but not female chasers.
>>
>>7583873
>A tranny chaser invalidates my womanhood
Reality does
>>
>>7590165
>chaser desperately trying to remove his competition

Like clockwork.
>>
>>7590304

I’m just warning them of the risks. I’ve freely admitted that most male chasers are losers. Why won’t you and the rest of your sisters own up to how you stop trans girls from transitioning?
>>
>>7586886
Stop posting your masturbation fic, jeez.

My girlfriend has chaser-ish tendencies but we just have a normal healthy relationship, no kink bullshit.
>>
>>7590371
What part of trans physiology does she like? Or is it more about the personality for her?
>>
>>7590165
>asserts something as fact
>no evidence whatsoever
"Hey buddy, got something to back that up? I'm having a hard time believing it"
>what no give me YOUR data!

What the hell man. You are the queen of silly.
>>
>>7590394
It's just my suspicion because she wasn't really interested in me until she found out I was trans and because she likes anime with traps.

She respects that I don't want to use my genitalia though so we don't, she never even sees it. Mostly I just give her oral.
>>
>>7590371
>My girlfriend has chaser-ish tendencies but we just have a normal healthy relationship, no kink bullshit.

See >>7589301
>Look, if you’re an exception, good for you. I certainly consider myself one. But exceptions are exactly that.

>>7590768

Stop projecting.
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 245x205px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 245x205px
All the traps I hit on always end up ghosting me, so I guess I fall into the creep category.
>>
>>7593579
>stop projecting

Says the one projecting their views on to all of man kind without any sort of back up to their beliefs.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.