[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Propecia and mild anti androgens like spiro can't make my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: siq9djQ.jpg (32KB, 586x1013px) Image search: [Google]
siq9djQ.jpg
32KB, 586x1013px
Propecia and mild anti androgens like spiro can't make my hairline WORSE, can it? I'm NW1 with what might be super early recession that only I can detect.

Yes I keep asking in Femgen but nobody will answer this specific question. Is hyperandrogenicity broscience or what?
>>
File: tumblr_nfvftmuJEo1sji7w0o2_500.gif (1MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfvftmuJEo1sji7w0o2_500.gif
1MB, 500x250px
>>7582162
> with what might be super early recession that only I can detect.
Why are femboys and their Insecurities/paranoia over such things so hilarious

You could make a Chinese cartoon over it
>>
>>7582235
A lot of men struggle with accepting hairloss.
>>
>>7582258

Yes, they do indeed. Especially when early propecia and hrt will keep it for decades.

As long as hyperandrogenicity isn't a real thing. Which leads back to my question in the OP.
>>
>>7582162
Fina technically raises testosterone but DHT is the thing that causes hairless (sometimes) so it doesn't matter anyway.
Not everyones MPB is DHT related, some are just purely genetic and cannot be prevented, and some are due to poorly balanced ratios of hormones.

AAs either work or they don't. It won't make it any worse, but it may not work at all. There's no reasonable explanation as to how it would increase hair loss. But if your hair loss is not hormonal than it won't stop the loss
>>
>>7582283

How can one determine if it's hormonal? Just take AAs and Propecia for a year and see?
>>
>>7582313
Pretty much. If it's not hormonal there's usually other pretty severe issues like thyroid problems, pituitary problems, cancer, anxiety, depression, etc.
>>
>>7582341

Fair enough. I've been considering propecia for a while now. In the last 6 months I haven't seen much change, but there are some short hairs near my bad temple that say otherwise. Even if I shaved that off it'd be a mature hairline, but my forehead is kinda round and big so I kinda need to keep a NW1 to NW2 for at least a decade.

Broscience is the only reason I haven't started yet. There are tons of people online who claim it killed their hairline but none seem to share pictures.
>>
>>7582162
>hyperandrogenicity
It's bullshit. Anti-androgens and Finasteride aren't gonna make you more manly.
>>
>>7582491

The broscience says that it lowers DHT but increases receptor sensitivity, like it upregulates or something.

So, it's bullshit then?
>>
>>7582162
Why don't you just take HRT if you're a femboy?
>>
>>7582528

Considering highly. Only problem is that self med is hard because I want a government clearance in the future and weird pill shipments are a big red flag. And I don't know where to go for a prescription that's discreet.
>>
>>7582601
Just get real HRT via informed consent.
>>
>>7582703

And what do I do when the doctor says no?
>>
>>7582524
>So, it's bullshit then?

Yes anon, the claim that these doctor prescribed medications that are FDA approved and proven to be effective do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do, is absolutely 100% bullshit.
>>
>>7582709
The doctor's isn't supposed to say no.
That's THE POINT of informed consent.
>>
>>7583049
then why go to the doctor?
>>
>>7583080
To get it through official channels?
>>
>>7583049
Not all doctors have to follow informed consent. It's just an option given to doctors that has formal legal support behind it. But doctors can opt out of following the informed consent laws, just means if they prescribe you something there are liable for the effects.
>>
>>7583089
Of course not all doctors follow informed consent, they're probably a minority. That's why you go to an informed consent clinic ;)
>>
>>7583086
why go through "official" channels?
when did everyone become so neutered?
>>
>>7582283
'purely genetic' typically means higher sensitivity to DHT
people with no DHT have no MPB at all

of course there could be other pathology causing hairloss but for normal healthy people DHT is the main cause
>>
>>7585747

Yeah. Ive read that it's either "too much DHT" or "too sensitive to DHT". It's always one of those two for actual MPB. The former is much easier to solve since lowering DHT solves the problem entirely.

That said: I am 21, oily as fuck skin, some acne, but no real chest hair. Is it possible I have above average DHT or am I just seeing Italian genetics in play?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.