[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis fag here, perfectly comfortable being said straight cis fag,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (821KB, 1936x2101px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
821KB, 1936x2101px
Cis fag here, perfectly comfortable being said straight cis fag, but I have a question. My sister is a tranny fug and she's a b cup. Is it possible to naturally grow bigger than a b? or naw
>>
I'm not trolling btw, I'm genuinely curious
>>
>>7579820
Depends on how long they've been on hormones. Boobs can keep growing for like 5+ years
>>
>>7579847
So, your saying it's possible for my sister, that was once my little brother to grow tits like in the op? I'm not sure if I should be amazed that's possible, or weirded out because that's possible o.O
>>
>>7579877
Yeah it's possible, there's a lot of factors involved of course.
Like when femboys take hormones to avoid growing tits they just stay skinny and avoid progesterone and in the end all you get is like little cone boobs if everything goes right.
If your body has everything it needs to produce boobs it most likely will do just that though.

There's also mammogenic pharmaceuticals out there that induce breast growth, but they're kind of iffy about safety and usually cause really bad nausea and such.
>>
>>7579888
a-any tips for a good diet for boob growth? if you're 1 year hrt and really skinny is it too late ;_;

sry for hijack
>>
>>7579920
Just eat low carb, high fat diets. I believe polyunsaturated fats are ultimately best for boob growth since PUFAs also lower testosterone and DHT.
>>
>>7579920

GOMAD.
>>
File: Mine.jpg (126KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mine.jpg
126KB, 640x480px
>>7579920
Take fenugreek tabs, worked for me
>>
>>7580057
wew. nice tits. how old when you started hormones if you dont mind me asking
>>
>>7579820
>>7579877
Why are you so interested in your sister's tits OP?

You know growing up as a boy might make her not quite so prudish as cis girls...
>>
>>7580057

Damn Kayla, you lookin' swole girl!
>>
>>7580076

>>7580084
Thnx
>>
>>7580084
She sure has come a long way since the days of /cd/.
>>
>>7580057
>fenugreek
um... but wouldn't that my boiboobs leak milk?
>>
>>7580081
curiosity mostly. I don't want fuck my sister or anything, if that's what your thinking. I didn't even know it was possible for boys to grow boobs, and it's just surreal for me.
>>
you seem like a good brother OP
>>
>>7579920
Massage your boobies twice a day
>>
>>7579820
why do you feel the need to tell us you're a cisstraight? anon identity is supposed to be a mask without idenifying details. not offended, just wondering is all
>>
>>7581459
Because they are a tranny wondering about their boob growth.
>>
>>7579888
What pharmaceuticals are you talking about exactly?
D2 blockers, estrogen derivatives or something else?
>>
>>7582068
During the 60s after the discovery of miroestrol in pueraria mirifica they kind of went on a mammogenic splurge. Nearly every one caused severe nausea and uncontrollable diarrhea though at dosages of 1 and 5mg/d
But miroestrol does activate receptors in your breast more than estradiol, they say 15mg is equivalent to 50mg of ethinyl estradiol in the breast. It's a pretty effective SERM for breast tissue since it's generally weak everywhere else at like fractions the potency of EE and estradiol.
That's why women use PM to try and grow boobs, but the levels in the plant are pretty tiny hence why they came up with the brilliant plan of injecting it into women at higher dosages. But yeah, they just ended up being severely sick for several weeks and the 2 studies they attempted were cancelled and nobody has ever bothered researching it further
>>
Hey OP I'm mtf and my brother is gay too. I honestly feel bad for our parents because they'll probably never have grandkids. But you sound like a good brother. To answer your question, they can get up to at least c cup. I've been on hrt for nearly 6 years though. It takes time. Best of luck to you and your sister.
>>
>>7582306
Oh I thought you were a cis fag as in gay guy, my bad
>>
>>7581362
>I didn't even know it was possible for boys to grow boobs, and it's just surreal for me.
Of course it's possible, girls and boys are extremely similar biologically and genetically except the hormones. Change the hormones and a boy can grow boobs and even lactate from them.
>>
>>7582355
Yeah old fat men can get like FFF tits on them from a mixture of severe gyno due to low T and obesity causing higher estrogen (and of course the fat is there as well lol)
>>
>>7580057
Angles & padded bra/10

OP should ask ash if she's wants someone with an E cup
>>
>>7582743
Snarky bitch
>>
>>7582747
Just one of the many cis guys who find you disgusting
>>
>>7582763
you should probably just kill yourself
>>
>>7582747
Easily baited
>>
pics of your little fag brothers tits please
>>
>>7580057
what dosage did you take?
>>
>>7580057
Would love to motorboat. Sorry for being a perv im just being honest.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.