[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many cis straight women hold leadership positions in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 16

File: 3453453.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
3453453.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
Why do so many cis straight women hold leadership positions in the LGBT community?
>>
>>7579193
Cara, what are you cosplaying as now? I can't really tell.

Nice nails tho
>>
>>7579193
because the the lgbt ((((community)))) is a jewish plot to further their globalist agenda
>>
File: retard.jpg (14KB, 300x208px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
14KB, 300x208px
>>7579217
>>
>>7579203
Is this actually Cara?
>>
>>7579193
'cause if you let gay guys run it you end up with an organization characterized by its white supremacy & misogyny

an intersectional approach that rejects pale male chauvinism (involving experienced feminists I'd assume) seems better, if not ideal
>>
File: 1476596951152.png (3MB, 1848x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1476596951152.png
3MB, 1848x1135px
>>7579203
>>7579256
And if that's Cara, who is this person?
>>
>>7579193
Wow, up close you're actually unpassable
>>
>>7579256
That's what they claimed on Kik, idk if they're stealing these pics from somewhere/someone else or if this is what they really look like.

>>7579271
That looks extremely similar to the rich detransitioner who got FFS and then reversed it with nose and brow implants, probably Skull-chan, who was proven not to be Cara before.
>>
>>7579271
>who is this person?
Someone who faceswapped with St Vincent
>>
File: IMG_0023.png (3MB, 1624x1640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0023.png
3MB, 1624x1640px
>>7579267
Do you agree that ultimately, since the homosexual male is a primarily animalistic sex-driven individual, that straight women have an obligation to insert a heteronormative atmosphere into gay culture as to exert control and influence over their sexuality as to stymie it for the sake of progress?

>>7579271
It doesn't matter who I am. Only one person on this board knows my actual identity and they promised not to tell.
>>
>>7579267
Most gay men do not associate themselves with the lgbt community to begin with.
It would be nice if there was a separate movement for gay men, the lgbt community seems very anti-gay just in general.
Like not the throwing T under the bus meme, but just let LBT do their thing since it's like 95% cis straight women latching onto the movement to further feminism anyway, and then G can go do it's own thing.
The LGBT community doesn't represent mens interests in even the slightest, it's probably actually largely anti-male and anti-gay in some senses. Like if you're not an effeminate gay guy surrounded by faghags then you're pretty much fucked.
>>
>>7579439
>cis women
>straight

Lol nah
>>
>>7579193
Because the people who end up in those positions are those who care enough about the position to really run after it, and that's usually girls who want the social points for being "involved".

Do note that they are straight and cis. They get to be "involved" without putting themselves at any risk. They're not gay, they're not trans, they'll never be targetted, people will just talk about how much "that poor girl" does for "those freaks". Lots of social points to be gained here.

Plus she gets to be queen bee of a sort. Not many places the non-perfect girls get to do that.
>>
fag fuck gay bitch
>>
#toptenanimedeaths #gaypeoplarenotreal
>>
>>7579331
Omg thats an interesting story, a detranssitioner, you got pics?
>>
>>7579341
>faceswapped
Wow, how did I not notice that? I'm an idiot. I assumed it was just one of those virtual makeup apps.
>>
>>7579439
Being gay is inherently anti-male. If you think homosexuality is compatible with the current culture of masculinity, you're not living in reality. Fighting to defend the ideology of straight males as a LGBT person makes you a traitor. The LGBT should be fighting for freedom from heterosexism, not trying to enforce it.
>>
>>7579362
>straight women have an obligation to insert a heteronormative atmosphere into gay culture as to exert control and influence over their sexuality as to stymie it for the sake of progress?
This makes sense. I'd say "feel an obligation" as opposed to "have an obligation."
>>
>>7579532
I hate grindr guys who dislike/hate feminine guys. Like they believe they are still varonile.
>>
>>7579532
Found the cis-het feminist.

You lowly queers had better bow down before her!
>>
>>7579661
You first, it seems you're obsessed with her.
>>
>>7579439
>It would be nice if there was a separate movement for gay men, the lgbt community seems very anti-gay just in general.
What would the gay men movement be like? What's wrong with the LGBT community for gay men?

Personally as a femboy/MTF I'd rather be with you than the lesbians/cis feminists.
>>
>>7579690 #
Ok...

Please spank me mommy!

Please teach me to be a good and subservient faggot for your feminist crusade!

Please use my queer carcass as a shield from criticism!

Please grind up my gay remains to use as mortar for your fortress of cultural Marxism!

As a fruit I am your to use as you please and I obey my feminist masters!
>>
>>7579734
In NA and EU gay men don't exactly need a "movement" we just need to not be associated with the lgbt community. It's too "conform or die" in its mentality. There's no need for an explicit movement since gay rights are basically done now.
While I'm sure a lot of effeminate gay guys are quite happy that they're becoming more socially accepted it's now becoming less socially acceptable to be just a normal masculine guy and even moreso among gays. Perhaps if the lgbt community didn't vilify men so much there wouldn't be problems such as the "masc4masc" stereotypical guys on grindr, and maybe gay guys would just get along with eachother.
>>
>>7579256
>>7579271
neither of those people are cara
i've seen part of cara's face, though didn't save the pic, and she looks very different from either
>>
>>7579840
>it's now becoming less socially acceptable to be just a normal masculine guy and even moreso among gays.

>things that never happened
>>
>>7579883
Are they actually Asian or not?
>>
>>7579840
>There's no need for an explicit movement since gay rights are basically done now.
Gay people get harassed and threatened more than they used to, not less, in certain districts of many European and British cities.
>>
>>7579905
It's not like the lgbt community helps gays anymore anyway, they're too busy fighting for feminism and creating new genders.
>>
>>7579910
Another reason a gay men's movement is needed. It won't ignore certain bigotry for the sake of appeasement, as long as it doesn't get co-opted by leftists/feminists like the LGBT movement.
>>
File: phone.png (929KB, 874x492px) Image search: [Google]
phone.png
929KB, 874x492px
>>7579271
>I KNOW she knows I'm there
>seriously about to beat up that transgirl
>"assaulting" is just a way of working to connect with her

jesus christ cara, i love you man, but that shit is disturbing
>>
>>7579900
cara is definitely of east asian descent
>>
>>7579193

It's the natural evolution of the fag hag.
>>
I said it many times, and i will say it again.

The time has come for us to liberate lgbt from this cishet plague.
Spare no cishet.
Leave no cishet unharmed.
LGBT will be LGBT once more.
MAKE LGBT GREAT AGAIN.
>>
>>7579914

I can't tell you how good it is to hear this view expressed, anon. Gay men need to get passed the appeasement and female worship and start doing things that benefit gay men.
>>
>>7579919
how is it weird?
>>
>>7579193
who is that in the picture like.. holy shit wow cute as FUCK
>>
File: bjork.jpg (202KB, 1999x1126px) Image search: [Google]
bjork.jpg
202KB, 1999x1126px
>>7579193
>leadership positions in the LGBT community

what positions are you talking about?
lubricant administrator?
dean of dildos?
rainbow flag seamstress?
and what community?
i hear talk about the "lgbt community" all the time but it doesn't actually exist in any real sense.
sure, there are dykes and faggots planning pride parades and raging against heteronormativity but is that a "community"?
from what i've seen the infighting is ridiculous.
and it's mostly lesbians.
gay guys are too busy sucking cocks.
my town has a group of gay business owners who publish a directory so that we can hire a gay leaf blower or a dyke realtor but that's not really a "community" is it?
is the better business bureau a "community"?
is the society of realtors a "community"?
i don't see straight women at any gay events unless they are fag hags or the parents of legbutts.
and when is caraposter going to tweeze those caterpillars?
>>
File: 1484493176549.png (170KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484493176549.png
170KB, 400x400px
>>7582580
You must be attracted to hairy men then.
>>
File: 1483212316863.jpg (88KB, 625x833px) Image search: [Google]
1483212316863.jpg
88KB, 625x833px
>>7582643
>i don't see straight women at any gay events
>>
>>7579784
Good goy-fag!
>>
>>7582643
Clearly, it is the person who adds to the minutes of the gay agenda. They call every meeting to order with the slam of their glitter covered gavel.
>>
>>7579193

because trans people are literally mentally ill and incapable of being a functioning member of society without psychoactive drugs that unfortunately still make them unable to function but overall they don't want to kill themselves
>>
>>7579193
FAG HAG
>>
That's right you pathetic faggots, bow down before your feminist masters!
>>
>>7579193
like who and where?
>>
>>7579331
I found this when searching about it:
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/image/amCnfJ59qjBS96FFLNYk9Q/

These images of the person that caraposter claims to be have been posted here for a while. But it's always the 2-3 same pics reposted again and again for over a year now. These pics where probably stealed from a social media profile.

Does anybody else have a bad feeling about this? The more you dig about all this caraposter story, the more he seems to be a very deranged person.
>>
>>7589766
You're probably right. I remember when a new picture of this person was posted (ostensibly by Cara), the URL showed it was taken from someone's Facebook. But we assumed that maybe Cara took it from their own Facebook.

Fuck we're still left in the dark and now it's just gotten worse.
>>
>>7589813
Yes I pointed that fact to him but he didn't respond.
The only thing I remember him confessing was that he lives in arizona and his parents don't like him - but we can't know if this is real or not :-/
>>
>>7579193
because they are all secretly pedophiles and rapists. they use lgbt meme as cover for sneak into lgbt circles so they can rape and go tell all their friends about it.
>>
>>7579362
ur retarded?
>>
>>7589766
So what you are saying is that caraposter is no single entity, but an idea that will live for ever?
>>
>>7579193

u look like frieda kalo ur fucking beautiful
>>
File: cara.png (134KB, 1126x360px) Image search: [Google]
cara.png
134KB, 1126x360px
>>7589907
No. More probably that he is someone very deranged who has been posting here for quite some time. What I'm afraid is that something bad actually happen to someone - he was talking about beating seriously a known trans girl IRL (Nicole Maines), then he made a story about receiving rocks thrown by her, though none of that was credible.

But this is 4chan, and a mentally ill young man shitposting here, then going to commit a mass murder is something that has already happened *more* than once. Some people have joked in the past weeks about comparing caraposter to elliot rodger. Then there is this.

I know this seems alarmist, but at this point I would REALLY like that some action to be taken against him to ensure he is at least permabanned.
>>
File: cara wtf.png (811KB, 1770x2368px) Image search: [Google]
cara wtf.png
811KB, 1770x2368px
>>7589972
also this
>>
>>7589972
Isn't he actually HAPA too?

Another closeted tranny killer would be bad optics for us, we need to shut this down now.
>>
>>7590032
>>7589972
I'm pretty sure they have been ban evading for months now. Also IIRC Nicole now has a restraining order against Cara. I don't really see much more that can be done but I will agree with you the whole situation is a bit troubling.
>>
>>7579532
>being attracted to men means you are inherently against men
wut
>>
File: cara ban.png (831KB, 1042x1644px) Image search: [Google]
cara ban.png
831KB, 1042x1644px
>>7590040
>>7590049
Well apparently he ban evades all the time. Some people say that caraposter is actually a meme posted by many people, but I don't believe it - most of the time, you can see this is always the same person, he has the same writing style and same filename URLs etc.

He seems to have an ideology that he thinks is consistent, but it's not. Like I said he really looks like a mentally ill person. And on top of that, he is very PERSISTANT - you can look on the archives, he has been posting here for many months, maybe over a year.
>>
>>7589858
Cara has said they live in Maine and go to college there
>>
>>7589886
I think you're thinking about gay men
>>
>>7590032
Cara was talking about killing Blaire White here, though.
>>
File: cara arizona 1.png (578KB, 1882x1626px) Image search: [Google]
cara arizona 1.png
578KB, 1882x1626px
>>7590117
1/2
>>
File: cara arizona 2.png (700KB, 2756x1586px) Image search: [Google]
cara arizona 2.png
700KB, 2756x1586px
>>7590127
2/2
>>
>>7589766
i've seen part of cara's face, as mentioned before
she's not either of those people and she's most likely 100% asian rather than hapa though it's never easy to tell
>>7590126
she was responding to me, i don't think it was necessarily about killing blaire
i was talking about how blaire's going to be the last one standing, so to speak, when the blowback against trans people gets really bad and cara spiralled into...cara
i wouldn't be surprised if she goes full elliot one of these days though, and she does regularly contact blaire which goes about as well as you can expect
>>7590127
>>7590130
cara is a mainer, specifically bangor
she regularly lies about aspects of her real life (claimed to be ftmtf for a while despite being repressedish mtf)
>>
>>7590095
Yeah Caraposter is definitely just a single person, though I imagine some people have made meme threads/posts in a similar style to cara's because of how religiously they spam here. I feel like I started noticing cara around the time I started HRT which was about 6 months ago. Coincidentally that was around the same time the "do i pass meme" started getting spammed in literally every thread on /lgbt as well. I'm still not sure if that person is actually cara like some people claim, but I kind of doubt it though. I also vaguely remember someone claiming to be the "do i pass girl" showed up in a /passgen one time around 6-8 months ago and even provided a black and white HS yearbook photo of themselves, but i don't remember if they had a writing style similar to caraposter.
>>
>>7590126
Oops I missed that, but it just proves that he is more insane than I thought... here he was fantasizing about assaulting nicole and said he was studying with her in maine, even though he admitted living in arizona here >>7590130
>>
File: 1481693431921.jpg (1MB, 1848x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1481693431921.jpg
1MB, 1848x1135px
>>7590170
forgot pic sorry
>>
>>7590160
>i was talking about how blaire's going to be the last one standing, so to speak, when the blowback against trans people gets really bad

Lmao what. Blaire's gonna be the first to go, what "blowback" are you referring to?
>>
>>7590180
when all the queer trender kids -- and they make up a much bigger proportion of the transitioning population than you think, compare the 1 in 1000 (at highest) prevalence estimates of a few years ago to the 1 in 150 one found in 2015 -- detransition
and that's not even a future 'when', it's something that's currently actively happening
i did the maths today on how many people i know who have detransitioned, it's 13 so far and i don't think we've seen the half of it yet
>>
>>7590173
I assume caraposter Is from Arizona and attended the same college as Nicole in Maine until they dropped out for reasons I am unaware of, though I assume it has something to do with cara stalking/harassing Nicole.
>>
>>7590210
she didn't drop out voluntarily, she was kicked out over the nicole incident
>>
>>7590192
But how will that result in "blowback" against normal trans people to the point where an MRA cocksucker like Blaire looks sane? Nobody likes a sellout, cis or trans.
>>
>>7590192
Why would these people turn against trannies?
>>
>>7590162
lol I also have started HRT 6 months ago. And I also remember the "passing meme boy/girl" being posted everywhere but in the archives I found he was posted at least since december 2015
>>
>>7590221
>>7590228
because, in my experience, people who bought into that kind of ideology and later detransitioned are really, really unhappy about it and that combined with the zeal of a convert results in a lot of railing against trans people
and a lot of those people also transitioned youngish, adding a layer of 'WHY ARE WE LETTING CHILDREN TRANSITION WHEN I WAS A YOUNG ADULT AND I FUCKED UP'
and simultaneously by proving the whole 'queer' thing is bullshit, people who go too far in opposing it like blaire have a whole lot more material
>>
>>7590237
also, on the topic of 'normal trans people', i think you greatly overestimate how many of us there are
>number of people who 'identify as trans' is 1 in 150, number of people who have the condition transsexualism is somewhere between 1 in 500 and 1 in 10,000, so actual trannies are a tiny tiny minority of 'trans' people
>this allows queer types to be much, much louder than we could ever possibly be
>the only people who can match this are blaire types
>even a lot of relatively normal trans people buy too much into one ideology or the other, usually the queer one -- you know /r/askhons? that's the closest thing to a representative sample of the transsexed population there is, let that sink in for a minute
>>
>>7590231
Huh, thats interesting, when did it start getting regularly spammed on /lgbt?
>>
>>7590262
At least since 14 dec 2015
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/image/hIW6JiGTpB665bMocXb7Aw%3D%3D/page/7/
maybe before that, I dont know
>>
File: jelly.gif (978KB, 480x276px) Image search: [Google]
jelly.gif
978KB, 480x276px
>>7579193
because they happen to care about your bottom feeding asses. Not speaking for the entire LGBT community worldwide. But a lotta you are.
>>
>>7590244
>the only people who can match this are blaire types

That's ridiculous.

>you know /r/askhons? that's the closest thing to a representative sample of the transsexed population there is, let that sink in for a minute

That's fucking terrifying.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.