[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one that thinks there are a lot of cis fetishists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: VAeA885.png (166KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
VAeA885.png
166KB, 500x285px
Am I the only one that thinks there are a lot of cis fetishists pretending to be early transitioners here? Like, the enormous hate on transbians and unattractive trans women makes me think that the people posting that kinda stuff are actually cis fetishists who hate transbians because they won't have sex with them, and hate unattractive trans women because well, they're not attracted to them.
>>
>>7578142
Probably. I'm an early transitioner and try not to show too much hate for later transitioners, because 9 times out of 10 it's not their fault and they deserve sympathy, but there's so much senseless hate on this board and people actually perpetuating the agp meme, it's ridic. I assume that most "early transitioners", as well as most tranny-hating "cis lesbians", are actually cis guys trolling.
>>
>>7578162

The cis lesbians might be real, just because a large amount of the transphobic left are usually in lesbian TERF communities. But the "early transitioners" hating late transitioners and transbians seems really fake to me.
>>
>>7578162

I figured AGP was just bullshit like pedosexual/clovergender and a lot of stupid shit that comes from /pol/. And I agree with the transphobic "early transitioners" just being trolls and fetishists.
>>
File: trash heap.png (3MB, 1786x1800px) Image search: [Google]
trash heap.png
3MB, 1786x1800px
>>7578142
I've spoken to a bunch of the early transitioners here (albeit most are "early" as in 14-16, although there's one that I talk to that transitioned at 12) and for the most part they're really nice, they just prefer it if older transitioners and other outsiders refrain from butting into their spaces.
>>
>>7578162
>most tranny-hating "cis lesbians", are actually cis guys trolling.
Real dedicated trolls to have a 24/7 general thread of tripfags.
>>
>>7578142
yes most threads here are started by trolls who seem to get a kick out of trying to make trans people want to kill themselves

i seem to recall the average age here is 25-30. suffice to say i think some folks understand the psychological impact of a beautiful easy-pass teenager questioning their ability to ever look feminine enough on your typical hon-chan
>>
>>7578274
I only say that because most cis lesbians I've met IRL are not like that, I've never actually met a TERF in person before. Also I have seen people post on here before that they are cis guys who false flag in there. But who knows.
>>
>>7578162
>I assume that most "early transitioners", as well as most tranny-hating "cis lesbians", are actually cis guys trolling.
T H I S

It's just /pol/tard dudes getting off to being le mastur throl.
>>
>>7578290
>I've never actually met a TERF in person before.
Therefore you believe they can't exist.

Where are all the actual cis lesbians on /lgbt/ by the way, according to your delusions, if not in transphobia general?
>>
>>7578290
what does terf even stand for

people in real life have been nice though I live in a liberal city where being polite and not being an asshole for no purpose are just kind of normal things.
>>
>>7578309
I'm not saying they can't exist, I'm just saying that I have been around a shitload of cis lesbians (and bi girls), and absolutely none of them have held those beliefs. So unless cis lesgen is pulling in everyone from gendercrit, I find it unlikely that they are actually all cis lesbians who hate trannies. Again, I have literally seen people on here say that they pretend to be early transitioners and lesbians to make trans women feel bad about themselves.

Also I don't doubt that there ARE real cis lesbians on here, for example there's a butch girl thread right now, and many of them seem to be legit. But most of them also seem to have some level of gender dysphoria, so take that as you will.
>>
>>7578270
>things that never happened
>>
>>7578358
Yeah, most lesbians are good. There is a small minority of TERF lesbians. They're pretty rare, but they're usually pretty obvious when you actually find them.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>7578270
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.