[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If there were a sure fire way to change someone's sexuality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3601.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3601.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
If there were a sure fire way to change someone's sexuality should it be allowed?
>>
Yeah, but you'd probably lose all your LGBT friends
>>
>>7577345
If anything, there'd be a huge influx of failed beta males who change their sexuality because they'll never get a woman.
>>
>>7577420
The failed normie of the group asked my if i knew how to turn gay, because he had no luck with women.
>>
>>7577497
Did you tell him in the end?
>>
File: tumblr_oatrnn4Slo1sn288eo1_1280.jpg (81KB, 594x612px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oatrnn4Slo1sn288eo1_1280.jpg
81KB, 594x612px
>>7577532
>in the end

I see what you did there!
>>
>>7577532
I told him that no one wants a 300 pound neckbeard.
>>
>>7577587
It is funny how ugly guys always think that if they turn gay everyone will want them. Seriously, gay guys are MORE discriminating than women.
Not only do you have to have a good job and a handsome face, you also have to have abs and a big dick.
It is honestly easier to fuck women.
>>
>>7577602
Bi it is then.
>>
Yeah but only voluntarily for people who are 18+
>>
As long as it's voluntary, of course.

That said, I am very much troubled by your way of thinking. "Should it be allowed" should not be a question to ask yourself. Everything is allowed by default. The question that should be asked is, "should it be banned, and if so, what should be the punishment for doing so?" If you cannot think of an appropriate reason for it to be banned, you must therefore allow it.
>>
File: tumblr_o4vfw1c70d1rbrnomo1_1280.jpg (32KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4vfw1c70d1rbrnomo1_1280.jpg
32KB, 600x800px
>>7577602
>It is honestly easier to fuck women.

Yeah, but it is easier to get an NSA blow job from men.
>>
>>7577602
>Seriously, gay guys are MORE discriminating than women.
>Not only do you have to have a good job and a handsome face, you also have to have abs and a big dick.
>It is honestly easier to fuck women.

What world do you live in?
It is harder to keep a guy but not to fuck one.
>>
>>7577640
>Everything is allowed by default.

Degenerate
>>
>>7577602

This is true. I would have a lot better luck with women than I'm having with men. Fortunately I'm doing ok with men. But men never force their numbers on me, but plain looking Asian girls do all the time.

I had a friend who's actually kinda attractive tell me he wished he were gay. Except he already has an attractive girlfriend of a year, so I'm not sure why. I sent him pictures of my butt and told him I'd smash him if he wanted homotherapy sessions but he laughed it off.
>>
>>7577789
>I sent him pictures of my butt

Outing yourself as a bottom turned him off.
He wanted you to top him.
>>
>>7577640
>Everything is allowed by default.
Obviously you're from the English-speaking world.
>>
>>7577640
>As long as it's voluntary, of course.
All children would be put through it just to be sure.

>We put our children through the process so they would fit in better at school
>>
>>7577420
>If anything, there'd be a huge influx of failed beta males who change their sexuality because they'll never get a woman.
Why would gay men have it any better?
>>
>>7577602
>Not only do you have to have a good job and a handsome face, you also have to have abs and a big dick.

In my experience you only need the last one.
>>
>>7577340
>should it be allowed?
>implying it would not be mandatory for all lgbt people
>>
>>7580584
According to who?
>>
>>7585835
You can expect the government to enforce it, and the public to support it.

Even if it's so drastic that it changes your prsonality beyond recognition.
>>
>>7586048
What country?
>>
>>7586141
Practically every country that nowadays presents itself as an lgbt safe haven did so a mere few decades ago.

If there was a surefire way to change sexual orientation, it would still be the case.
One of the reasons homosexuality was removed out of the DSM was because of their inability to cure it.
>>
File: 1480752822604.jpg (597KB, 2048x1596px) Image search: [Google]
1480752822604.jpg
597KB, 2048x1596px
>>7577340
I found my sexuality very problematic so I got rid of it with hrt. I think I'm currently asexual, which is an improvement for me.
>>
>>7586160
What country
>>
>>7577340
Absolutely...The funny thing is, I think some of these exists, but the gay lobby prevents use / study of these means.. Was there ever a study saying electroshock therapy didn't work?

Also, I think like anything, gayness can relapse. If you went through therapy, but then went out to a gaybar, of course the feelings would end up coming back...its not just therapy to change, just like drug rehab, you need to make the change personally too.

>>7586160
This is absolute BS about the DSM, it was removed to stop violent protests.
>>
>>7586635
> using /pol/ "facts"
Should have seen that one coming
>>
>>7577759

Nulla poena sine lege. No penalty without law. It's a basic principle behind almost every legal system for a damn good reason.

>>7577961

What you described is not voluntary, and I do not think, if I had kids, that I'd want them going through such a brainwashing program. You send children to school so they can learn reading, writing, mathematics, science, basic history... factual subjects. You do not try to teach them who they should like, what opinions they should have, what religion they should have, etc... That is not the role of schools.
>>
>>7587832
It does not matter. If it was not against the law to put children through the conversion then it would happen. A lot of adults would be coerced into it as well.
>>
>>7577602
Delusional virgin.
Finding steady relationships is harder for a series of reasons (much smaller dating pool, prejudice and homophobia, male hipersexual drive) but having sex is 100 times easy. You'd have to be potentially undesirable to not manage that.
>>
>>7586635
> Electro shock therapy
> Gayness can relapse
> Violent protests changed dsm
Why exactly are you in this place? Jesus, this shouldn't be permitted. You have yoir containment board, go there for fuck sake.
>>
>>7587848

The keyword you just used there was "coerced", and indeed, there are laws against coercion.
>>
>>7588043
It does not matter it would still happen. That is what has kept conversion therapy alive.
>>
>>7577497
should have told him he can turn, exposed to good homosexual experiences / cumming from gay sex, and get him to suck your dick repeatedly untill it kicked in
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.