[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find people willing to date and eventually marry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: android.png (313KB, 668x824px) Image search: [Google]
android.png
313KB, 668x824px
How do I find people willing to date and eventually marry a transwoman?
>>
where do you live?
>>
>>7574047
Why would anyone want to do that?
>>
>>7574054
Scandinavia

>>7574058
I figure that that love by itself is a good enough reason but there are a few disadvantages attached to dating a transwoman in particular. I need to find someone who doesn't want children at the very least.
>>
>>7574047
it's easy with guys, i think
there's plenty of guys who will fall head over heels for you, especially if they're beta nice guys
i could have had a loving bf but i lost all attraction to men

>tfw no idea where to find women attracted to trannies
>tfw fell out with all my cis girl friends
>>
>>7574047
by dating ftms
>>
>>7574152
their pussies smell funny
>>
>>7574047
I want to date a Mtf but according to statistics here in Austria only 200-300 people identify as trans. As a trans woman you'll have so many men to choose from. Pretty much any male in your country could become your boyfriend and with so many people to choose from you're bound to find someone soon. There are more men/women than you think that don't care about the fact that you're a transwoman. You'll click with someone eventually.
>>
File: 1468695396943.png (628KB, 1055x808px) Image search: [Google]
1468695396943.png
628KB, 1055x808px
>>7574047
If your dating pool includes men, you have no excuse for being single.
>>
Your best bet is probably to search online.

I wouldn't have a problem marrying a trans woman and giving her proper love, but I currently don't have the money to support two people. There has to be more men like me here on the internet but with money.
>>
canadian guy here, i dated one transgirl for a short while but she dumped me pretty quick...she just wanted sex
>>
File: 1464420972663.png (178KB, 573x495px) Image search: [Google]
1464420972663.png
178KB, 573x495px
>>7574136
>beta nice guys
Ew.
Ew ew ew.
>>
>>7574047
Since you are competing with cis women, you're pretty much out of luck. Nobody wants to be labeled as the person with a transgender wife and unless you pass 100% and look even better than most cis girls.. Good luck. Even then you will have to have something else to offer to justify someone marrying you for.. Like a lot of $$$.
>>
>>7574328
they're loyal, but, yeah. unattractive
>>
>>7574315
A lot of them are sluts sadly.
>>
>>7574334
>loyal
More like incredibly creepy and abusive.
>>
>>7574329
>Nobody wants to be labeled as the person with a transgender wife

Literally who even cares, marriage itself is going out of style anyway
>>
>>7574329
Absolute bullshit. All you have to do is be nice to an incel. Bam. Instant boyfriend. Those niggas are prison gay and will worship you like a goddess.
>>
>>7574342
Incels are incels for a reason.
>>
>>7574337
depends
i have an ex who's a typical beta nice guy, loyal to a fault and hyperdependent, still buys me stuff even after we broke up
>>
>>7574335
i see...she was still nice to me though so i hold no ill will. it was nice while it lasted.
>>
>>7574337
This is usually the case. My sister dated a beta, and I got to experience what it's like to date one second hand more or less. He was pretty pathetic, despite being very tall. He seemed fine at first, but my sister began to reveal his true nature later on. He was apparently very submissive, and my sister was submissive. Relationships like that have a hard time, but the real kicker was when he revealed his horrid fetishes.

I could be considered beta by some people's standards, because I'm quiet and stoic, but this guy was on a whole other level.
>>
>>7574345
>picky tranny
Have fun dying alone. Enjoy your entourage of cats.
>>
>>7574338
People who get married care. If marriage is going out of style, who do LGBT people care about gay marriage rights? But I guess you are right, all trannies are good for is a drunken mistake and a funny story to be told the day after.

>>7574342
Yeah but that incel would need to be gay first. Straight ones won't have sex with a tranny.
>>
A lot of the same places you'd find anyone. You find a surprising variety of people anywhere.

I've dated trans women before and I don't regret it nor do I feel the need to explain what that makes me. I like women. It's cool, chill.
>>
mtfs aren't marriage material
>>
>>7574411
Yawn
>>
>>7574523
>Yawn
Yeah that is the life for trannies who play video games all day and don't go outside
>>
>>7574338

Marriage is not only traditional, it provides many legal protections and benefits.

You sound like you're mad at marriage. I'd be mad too if I never had a chance of getting married :^)
>>
>>7574136
>i could have had a loving bf but i lost all attraction to men

I know that feel anon. I feel terrible for being attracted to women. I know Ill end up alone. Even dating other transwomen is unlikely considering no one wants to be with an ugly tranny.
>>
File: 1452812712960.jpg (46KB, 439x439px) Image search: [Google]
1452812712960.jpg
46KB, 439x439px
>>7574436
come on, you can do better
>>
>>7574436
see
>>7574586
much better effort.
>>
>>7574586
>Marriage is not only traditional, it provides many legal protections and benefits.
kek
like what?
>>
>>7574718
just stating facts, friend
>>
>>7574152
I would date an FtM but I think I'd want him to be around the same height as me or taller. I'm sorry if that's shallow.
>>
>>7575294
it is
women 5'7" or above don't get to play the 'i need a man taller than me' card
this is true regardless of their natal sex, but especially if that natal sex is male because the potential dating pool for trans women is so small
>>
The only men willing to date a tranny are crossdressers themselves. I knew a man who dated transwomen pretending he was straight except then he revealed his true nature as a disgusting agp. Better being alone
>>
no average Joe will ever want to date a tranny. Not even tranny chasers want to date a tranny. Tranny chasers are disgusted inferior repulsive beings who have a mental illness and want to suck as many tranny cocks as possible. That is why I admire those T-girls who charge for sex, but that is a different story.

Going back to your question about dating when I hear people saying they know a tranny who has a boyfriend, I always laugh and ask "what kind of man?" Usually he is a homeless bum who has also HIV and crossdresses and he is bottom.

BE CAREFUL THERE ARE A LOT OF TRANNY CHASERS WHO PREY ON TRANNY'S LONELINESS AND DESPERATION AND WILL TELL YOU THEY WANT A RELATIONSHIP, BUT ONCE YOU LET THEM SUCK YOUR COCK OR YOU FUCK THEM IN THE ASS, YOU MOVE TO THE NEXT TRANNY. THESE CHASERS USE THIS STRATEGY TO GET FREE TRANNY COCK
>>
>>7575274
Not them but there's tax stuff and you can't be forced to testify against your spouse. Post mortem class 3 firearm and destructive device transfers are free between family, which includes the spouse and their immediate family.
Probably more.
>>
File: 2026.png (347KB, 668x824px) Image search: [Google]
2026.png
347KB, 668x824px
>Meanwhile, in 2026
>>
>>7574335

Daddy issues... I know I am a whore for this exact reason
>>
>>7574047
depends how passable you are i suppose
>>
>>7575781
what if you aren't very passable and literally look like a twink with conetits?
>>
Your only real option is to find someone who can't attract a real woman. I mean, why would anyone choose a tranny over a cis woman?
>>
>>7574047
You want guys that don't want kids or the general female hysteria/slobbiness, or any association with modern feminism.

I'm fine with it, personally. I just don't like the idea of marriage and someone's entitlement to half your assets AND an income for life AND your expensive toys.
>>
I'm more than willing to date a trans woman. The problem is I have the same criteria for trans women as I do for all women.

>no debilitating mental issues (I know for a fact that there are plenty of functional trans people who have intermittent depression and self doubt, just like most women)
>have to be attractive (but my standards are strange and I love androgynous women)
>have some sort of 5 year plan/future they're working towards
>not a complete home body (likes the outdoors, camping, hiking, weekend trips to different cities)
>no massive hang ups about sex. Able to enjoy sex with a woman. Hopefully a switch so we can play both roles together.

Sadly I'm not a guy. I'm a woman. I don't know how many trans lesbians there are that fit this list.
>>
>>7574047
I know many stories of trannies who got engaged and then their boyfriends transitioned and/or stole their female clothes
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.