[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post your lgbt opinions - bi and pan are the same thing, pan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_oey8n4XKyA1v7g8kfo1_540.jpg (60KB, 540x416px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oey8n4XKyA1v7g8kfo1_540.jpg
60KB, 540x416px
post your lgbt opinions
- bi and pan are the same thing, pan is just the term for special snowflakes
-aces don't belong in lgbt
>>
File: IMG_0023.png (3MB, 1624x1640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0023.png
3MB, 1624x1640px
>>7572169
Trutrans are non-op early transitioning heteromantic asexuals.
>>
https://www.change.org/p/roblox-com-keep-the-roblox-logo-the-same?recruiter=664243577&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink pls sign this
>>
>>7572169
>pan is just the term for special snowflakes
Ever pan I have met was just a straight white girl.
>>
>>7572196
pan was created on the idea that bi means two, bi is attraction to men, women and non binary. pan is just snowflakes who want to be praised
>>
i prefer pan people to bi, since bi people usualky only fuck the hottest people of the opposite gender, and only as a joke.
>>
I'm bi, I don't feel I could be sexually attracted to someone who has unclear/changing/context sensitive ideas about their gender.
>>
Bisexual should come first in the acronym.
>its more inclusive as both genders can be bi
>it even sounds better
/bglt/
>>
ace is no attraction, they face no attacks from the government or any other attacks lgbt people face and should not even be welcome into lgbt
>>
You’re either Homosexual, Heterosexual, Bisexual or Asexual. Everything else is pretentious bullshit, demisexual and pansexual, especially. And asexual means no attraction, not just low libido.
>>
>>7572438
>muh oppression
you realize legal acknowledgement of marriage is a bad thing, right? Like, really bad.
>>
>>7572491
explain?
>>
>>7572169
I believe that people are asexual but they don't belong in LGBT.
T doesn't belong with LG.
Pan is literally just bisexuality.
Nonbinary is a load of bullshit.
Transbians are are the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>7572505
nearly 50% of marriages end in divorce, and people exploit this just for the divirce money.

Now that any cute little marriage you get could result in you losing 5-10 years of work.
>>
Man this is the first time on this board and it's like watching people from tumblr come here in denial yikes
>>
/lgb/ and /t/ are in the same boat, because they eschew traditional gender dynamics. We should all be friends.

Feminism is no friend to us, except maybe to lesbians or bi girls, and often not even then. They pervert the essence of our movement and alienate us from our elders.

We should respect our LGBT elders, even if they're batshit, even if we disagree with them, as long as they're not malicious or cruel.

Dysphoria is required to be trans. You can be nonbinary trans, but it's even rarer than regular trans, and you still need to have dysphoria.

t. maybe ftm
>>
>>7573114
>respecting elders

Lol kill yourself, no wonder you're a sub human ftm, literally the bottom of the barrel.
>>
Bi and pan are the same shit, differing only in the latter sounds more pretentious.

Only male and female exist.

Aces don't belong in LGBT.

Physical dysphoria is a qualifier in regards to what makes one trans.
>>
>>7572169
Why is that kitty so sad? I want to give it a hug and a pet.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 202x682px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 202x682px
LGBT is LGBT and the other letters can fuck off. We already have enough transtrenders, we dont need genderqueer demisexual bored attention seeking cuntflaps shitting up our already cancer infested movement

As if feminism wasnt enough of a stupid cult already.
>>
>>7573151
Why so salty? Don't you think you could learn a thing or two from them, maybe gain some perspective?
>>
>>7573536
I'm a cis gay male and I WELCOME all letters unlike this faggot here.
>>
>>7573538
You most live in an educated area, elders here are like born again tweens
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.