[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to take estrogen/AAs and not socially transition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 58.jpg (43KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
58.jpg
43KB, 853x480px
Is it possible to take estrogen/AAs and not socially transition at all? Or will the effects be noticeable enough that I'll still look like a tranny even when I'm dressed completely masculinely and have a masculine hair style?
>>
If you consistently keep taking female hormones, eventually in a couple of years you will soon fail boymode. Soon people will start to question you if you're a feminine gay guy or a tomboy.
>>
Bump.
What do people start to look like when they do this anyway?
>>
>>7569910
Men with soft skin and a bad case of gyno.
>>
>>7569917
I'm pretty sure you'd only grow breasts if you took T-blockers as well
>>
>>7569923

If you're not on T-blockers, why take estrogen at all?
>>
Ok I gotta ask, would stealth HRT turn my beard a much lighter colour? Also I have a very masculine forehead, would the thinner skin make my neanderthal brow more prominent? Or would fat redistribution counter that?
>>
>>7569723
this

>>7569923
if you don't take blockers you will get no results
if you do take them, you start female puberty

>>7570355
this
you are just throwing money away
>>
Yes. It's possible to be on HRT for a long time without socially transitioning.

I am 2 years in and nobody is the wiser tbqh At worst people will think you are underage.
>>
>>7569708
i did this because i was waiting to look female then got guys telling me i went into the wrong restroom after like 4 months and people close to me figured it out
>>
>>7570600
You can use estrogen without AAs. That was how they did it before Spiro came out and some doctors still use this method.
Estrogen + prog is usually good enough. You most likely will need higher E dosages than typical but some say it's a healthier pathway since you avoid the AA side effects. Like 8-10mg estradiol is often enough to downregulate T enough that within a few months there will be enough testicular atrophy that you can sufficiently maintain female range T levels. I've heard doctors prefer this method when dealing with older mtf's because their livers are worse off and they already have low T due to age.
>>
>>7569723
Haha people actually believe this bullshit unless you are feminine at the start of your transition is the only way this will this ever happen.
>>
>>7571285
It's not just that, if your genetics allow it you can't hide double D's. Even if you don't pass as a woman everyone would know you're a tranny.
>>
Depends, if you have decent genetics you may eventually start failing boymode, if not you'll just look younger.
>>
>>7572200
>MtF
>natural DDs
Yeah, no.
>>
>>7569708
>>7569723

I had to finally socially transition at work because the new hires all thought I was a women. I guess I didn't so much pass as fail boy mode.
>>
Everyone just thinks I'm really young, which is kinda nice. I'm always embarrassed to tell them my real age since I have no life because tfw not a girl.
>>
File: 1399608585801.jpg (37KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1399608585801.jpg
37KB, 250x250px
>>7572200
>>7569723
>>
>>7569708
Female skin is noticeably different from that of males. People will eventually start noticing you're on estrogen.
>>
>>7571285
This.

>>7569723
>this is what hopeless hons believe
>>
>>7573178
so?
>>
>>7569708
Why would you do this?
>>
>>7573671
So you'll look like a tranny.
>>
File: 6353.jpg (283KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
6353.jpg
283KB, 1024x768px
Depends. If you start young and puberty hasn't destroyed your femininity, you will fail boymode eventually.

If you start mid 20s or later, you'll just look kinda young for your age. Plus you prolly won't smell as much.
>>
>>7569708
>ruka

:ยด(
>>
>>7573694
you're a tranny
>>
>>7573722
>knowing this little about hrt
>>
>>7573178
You'll just look younger, just say it's your skincare routine or something.
>>
>>7573178
A lot of it is just dht related. Men can make their skin soft and smooth with finasteride which is used for balding.

Like 75% of transition timeline pics you see about half way through they start slathering on foundation so that's why their skin looks so different.
If you at pics of cis females without makeup the differences are mostly related to lack of blemishes, less wrinkles, less acne, etc. It's pretty hard to see any drastic differences.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.