[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How wet can post op pussies get? Can they have multiple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (186KB, 650x866px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 650x866px
How wet can post op pussies get? Can they have multiple orgasms as well?
>>
>>7567465

ive been curious about how post op pussies work myself.
>>
>>7567465
>How wet can post op pussies get?
Dry desert. That's how wet they get.
> Orgasms
Hah. You're funny
>>
>>7567562

i was curious about that. does sensitivity even decrease? i imaigne it can't increase and cant recreate female orgasms...
>>
>>7567465

Stick your finger into your ballsack.

Does that feel good? Does it feel wet? Do you imagine that if you keep poking it, you will have "multiple orgasms", or even one orgasm?

Because that's what a neovagina is. A ballsack, turned inside-out.
>>
>>7567586

you say that like were supposed to know that. you could ahve worded it as

>the vagina is created using skin from the ballsack so its not that sexually sensitive

just because you're obsessed wtih chopping your cock off doesn't mean everyone else knows how it works, damn we were just curious.
>>
>>7567465
they can get wet-ish, the average post-op trans woman (if young, good surgeon, etc) is somewhere around the 10-20th percentile of cis women
never known one who had multiple orgasms, but given there are cis men who have multiple orgasms it's clearly possible
trans people, both mtf and ftm, tend to experience orgasms partway between male and female norms
>>7567597
most of /tttt/ has the opposite problem and has convinced themselves srs is awful and terrible so they feel less bad about the fact they can't afford it, so they describe it as terribly as possible to convince others of the same
>>
Some surgeons can perform srs in a way that neovagina can get wet afterwards.
Most of transgirls who got srs can reach orgasms.
All depends on a surgeon though. If you go to a butcher you will get the corresponding result.
>>
i haven't even had grs yet but my genitalia functions similar to cis women and attempts to self-lubricate (i.e. it will discharge the same way a cis vagina does). lmfao @ these obvious troll responses

>orgasms

*i'm* capable of multiple orgasms and their character changed on hrt, which is information commonly available and well known to trans people. i'll come back with my new axe wound and tell you if i can get fucked to climax because god knows we'll all still be here.
>>
Feels so good to be born with a real vagina.
>>
There is a practical way to transplant cheek cells to create better lubrication. Too bad the FDA requires a company to provide millions of dollars before something new can be put out to help people.
>>
>>7568357
enjoy your periods and falling pregnant :)
>>
>>7568389
Enjoy your literal axe wound that will constany try to close itself
>>
>>7568555
Im enjoying my dick and prostate
>>
>>7568357
th-thank you for visiting us cis overlord
>>
>>7568572

R E K T
>>
>>7567465
I am post op and I can have orgasms. I get wet, but not ofter. Orgasms? I can have them easily. It is not the pussy the problem. Tranny chasers are so obsessed with dick that they are spreading lies that if you get genital surgery you will never have an orgasm. That is absolutely bullshit. This is one of the many lies and misinformation and urban myths spread in the tranny world...
>>
>>7567586
you don't get orgasms from a ballsack, you stupid, but from the new clitoris. Idiot
>>
>>7568572
>agp
>>
>>7567465

1) I get wet;
2) I can get orgasms
3) my vagina is deep enough to accommodate big dicks;
4) all of that is useless because I do not pass.

I would rather have a bad fake vagina and pass, and not have this realistic, orgasmic vagina and not passing. SRS is not the problem. If you go to a good surgeon, results can be good. Never trust a tranny chaser who is out there to scare people from getting SRS so they can have more dicks to suck.

Again, my vagina is orgasmic and gets wet, but, what's the point if I do not pass?
>>
File: 1385174550069.jpg (536KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1385174550069.jpg
536KB, 1000x1000px
>ITT: Everyone tries to out bullshit everyone else and like 3 people answer seriously.

Im starting to think every none general Thread is like this.
>>
>>7570612
when you say you get wet, what exactly do you mean? At first I was thinking it would be pre-come, but that would necessitate the urethra ending inside the neovagina, which doesn't sound hugely hygenic.

Are the orgasms you get similar/the same as prostate orgasms from before your operation?
>>
>>7567562
>>7567586
Holy shit why does this board hate the idea of SRS so much? Literally none of this is true, you're deliberately misleading people.

Thank god some people actually answered seriously.
>>
>>7570583
>the new clitoris

there is no such thing.
also, the inverted penis does not produce vaginal secretions.
>>
>>7578174
What the hell, did you actually think they don't even give you a clitoris? Or are you just being flippant and trying to say it's not comparable to the real thing? Also, post-op trans women do get wet, dingus.

This thread is cancer, if anyone actually wants to find out more about this, just do research on your own. Or better yet, just go to the actual surgeons' websites, here's one that explains the whole procedure: http://marcibowers.com/mtf/your-surgery/faq/
>>
>>7570612
Then you shouldn't spend money on SRS, instead saving for FFS.
>>
>>7570612
Stupid ugly hon
>>
>>7578135
It's wet just like a cis female vagina, it's the same stuff.

Male genital tissue and female genital tissue are almost exactly the same (almost as in women have a ton more nerve endings and slightly different levels of certain chemicals)

Once you're on female hormones the structure of the genitals will change and start getting wet, same as when ftms their clits turn into a weird tiny dick with no urethra.
>>
>>7567465
you certainly won't get anywhere near cis women
you're not going to be magically producing more fluid
>>
I've heard you don't get wet unless you have precum.
I've never had precum so I'm hoping maybe for some reason hormones induce it, but I doubt it.
>>
>>7578238
Alright, so it is from cowper's. Why would you not just explicitly agree with me?

Furthermore, this must mean that the urethra is placed somewhere inside the neovagina. Are my concerns about hygene misplaced?

[spoiler] this is coming from a cis male who produces A LOT of pre-come, so I know what you're talking about in terms of wetness [/spoiler]

OH hey, this makes me wonder if there are any MTFs (and cis females, i guess) that have tried using phytosterols to promote vaginal wetness... It is a somewhat common suppliment family in the "big load" gay community.
>>
>>7578363
Not that anon, I don't know where she got SRS, but looking again at the link I posted, it says:

"Finally, her one-stage procedure utilizes tissue that is a) sensory, b) secretory, c) pink, and d) non-hair bearing— to line the inner labia. Embryologically, this mucosal tissue is derived from what did line the inner labia when all fetuses are female. To discard this critical tissue, as is done in Thailand and in two-stage procedures, is not what happens in nature and does not look truly natal."

And then:

"Dr. Biber and many of my predecessors utilized a 2-stage procedure: The first stage was for function and the second was to improve cosmetics and define the labia and clitoral hood. The only way to achieve both of these goals in a single surgery is to utilize the beautiful, pinkish mucosa of the urethra that 2-stage and Thai surgeons currently discard."

So yes, some surgeons do utilize the urethral tissue.
>>
>>7578238
>Male genital tissue and female genital tissue are almost exactly the same

except a neovagina is made from the shaft of the penis, which in a cis woman is the shaft of the clitoris and the testicular skin corresponds to the labia majora.
a cis woman's vaginal skin is unique to the female and not reproducible on a mtf.
mtfs don't have a source for natural lubrication other than sweat glands.
>>
>>7578363
>phytosterols

more like amino acids:
https://www.thundersplace.org/male-supplements/holy-grail-of-cum-load-increase.html
>>
>>7578427
what some of the anons here are saying is that the surgery utilises the cowper's glands, which produce pre-come (and some of the volume in ejaculate) in cis males.

I've been googling, and although I've read that modern techniques don't remove the prostate or cowper's, they use a urethra+vagina layout like in a cis woman's vagina, which means that any wetness would come out of the urethra. In contrast to it being released at the entrance of a cis woman's vagina.

This difference isn't likely to be functionally a big deal for initial insertion, provided you move the wetness from the urethra to the entrance of the vagina, however there wouldn't be the same kind of constant lubrication that you would get with a cis woman's vagina.
>>
>>7578450
did you even read what you linked? (you didn't) the AAs in that post didn't have an impact on pre-come.

The lecithin and pygeum both increased pre-come volumes. Lecithin is typically ~5% sterols, and pygeum is ~12%.
>>
>>7568357
>woman too proud and smug over her vag
what else is new
>>
>>7568389
>implying those are bad things
;(
>>
>>7578414
Thai surgeons don't discard the urethra, or at least chettawut doesn't?
>>
The ones that get wet have a gland taken from the anus. The fluid is literally ass mucus.
>>
>>7578940
lies
>>
>>7567465
what the fuck do they even get wet with?
>>
>>7579075
See
>>7578940
>>
>>7578871
I assume that FAQ is outdated/shilling then. The point is that mucosal tissue is used.

Btw that FAQ says that she doesn't use buccal mucosa (cheek tissue), which got me thinking. That seems like it would be more secretory than scrotal tissue, but does that mean you would get wet when you're hungry? That's hilarious.
>>
>>7579160
Nah, it's get wet in arousal like normal. Wetness is the blood plasma of surrounding blood vessels and etc seeping through, which happens on arousal.
I think there's a German surgeon who does the buccal stuff, though
>>
As I understand it, they have a tiny goblin hidden underneath the skin, that is tortured to cry whenever the nu-gina requires lubrication.

This may not be true, mind, as I told this by a witch doctor during a fever dream whilst suffering from malaria in Uganda.
>>
>>7579337
>Wetness is the blood plasma of surrounding blood vessels and etc seeping through
Where did you learn this? It wasn't sex ed, or from wikipedia, or any medical journal. Like what makes you think your bike shed rumor you heard at 13 is factually correct?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
I just want a fucking straight answer but everything on the internet related to GRS seems like a lie
>>
>>7567465
It's theoretically possible to get a SRS vagina that gets wet, but it won't be anywhere near a cis vagina. Unless you opt for a sigmoid colon procedure, and risk being invalid for the rest of your life. Then you will leak ass juice for all eternity.

A nicely done SRS vagina is orgasmic, and multi-orgasmic. Capacity for multiple orgasms is determined in your brain. You - supposedly - have a female brain, and are on estrogen for more than 6 months, so you should have the capacity. You will not be able to orgasm from your vaginal walls (because the skin of the shaft of the penis is not sensitive), however you will have at least partial sensitivity from your labiae major (ball sack) and minor (if applicable), and clitoris (tip of glans penis). The main part of your sensitivity will be your clit, and your G-spot (prostate), which is like for a cis girl will be front of your vagina. (Reach in, and c'mere...)
>>
They can't recreate the mucus membranes behind the vaginal tissue, so I would assume that post-op vaginios ca't get wet at all.
>>
>>7580501
>>
>>7568337
>i haven't even had grs yet but my genitalia functions similar to cis women and attempts to self-lubricate (i.e. it will discharge the same way a cis vagina does). lmfao @ these obvious troll responses
This means you are AGP and in a constant state of arousal, so you are precumming constantly.

THE MORE YOU KNOW!
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.