[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So an update on my journey to find out whether I'm intersex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

So an update on my journey to find out whether I'm intersex or not, I have a scar-like mark between my legs under my dick, and I thought that was just a normal thing that all people have. But, I seem to be the only person I've seen naked that has this. Is there a way to look at your medical records to see if you were surgically altered at all when you were a baby?
>>
You were circumcised
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perineal_raphe

Not very good pictures but this might be what you're taking about. All males have it and yeah it looks like a scar. I used to wonder the same thing.
>>
>>7565699

I'm uncircumcised
>>
File: 1482546422274.png (293KB, 441x455px) Image search: [Google]
1482546422274.png
293KB, 441x455px
>>7565679
Not knowledgeable but good luck anon.
>>
>>7565702
Not OP, but I have a raphe line that splits and one goes to a scar, and the other to my dick.

If you are over 18 in the USA you have rights to see all your medical records, and your parents can't stop you. There may be a copying fee. I had mine sent on to my current doc because that cost much less. She then told me of the surgeries I had post birth.
>>
>>7566920
>She then told me of the surgeries I had post birth.
What had you had, and why couldn't you ask your parents?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.