[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We discuss ways to combat your mental illness without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: marcus_aurelius_03.jpg (61KB, 479x600px) Image search: [Google]
marcus_aurelius_03.jpg
61KB, 479x600px
ITT: We discuss ways to combat your mental illness without transitioning.
>>
Let's be real, many of you won't pass anyways. Learn to be content with what you have, and become gratefully indifferent to your situation.
>>
>>7565271
suicide
>>
File: confused monkey.png (2MB, 1500x2015px) Image search: [Google]
confused monkey.png
2MB, 1500x2015px
>>7565271
1. Plan ahead and start early to become an actual girl and not a cheap imitation of one.
>>
>>7565318
Or you could accept that some things are simply beyond your control and stop making such a fuss about it.
>>
>>7565271
personally, I practice methods to get myself closer to femboy mode, which I know I can achieve in the here and now.

>all forms of grooming
>androginization of my wardrobe
>replacing male mannerisms with female mannerisms and grace in general

smoking pot helps more than I care to admit
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/85341765/

ID: xcXxXasl got so bored he decided to troll /lgbt/. has /pol/ really became that boring to you recently?
>>
>>7565271

Commit sudoku
>>
>>7565620
It's seppeku you retard
>>
>>7565640
It's hairy curry you mong
>>
File: QBxVc.jpg (152KB, 803x501px) Image search: [Google]
QBxVc.jpg
152KB, 803x501px
>>7565607
I'm from /lit/, you autist. Why would I associate myself with people who pretend to act retarded just to get a rise outta others? Descartes warned us about this kind of behavior.
>>
>>7565779
KEK

that image.

I'm about 90% sure Voltaire said that, and the image is of Voltaire anyway, not Descartes.

If this post is a troll then that image has just given it away. Shame tho, I need some help repressing.
>>
>>7565271
I actually made it pretty far without killing myself.
I've tried a few coping strategies and found the ones that work best for me.
Can greentext if anyone is still here.
>>
>>7569671
I'm always here
>>
>>7569671
I'm interested in hearing them anon
>>
>>7569785
>>7569949
in progress, i didn't think someone would be interested, so no pretype available
>>
>>7569671
>>7569785
>>7569949

So here is my story:
>be me in kindergarten, notice that i like the girly stuff more
>was also wearing a lot of my girl cousins clothes back than, felt good
>living in Europe, people back then don't know being trans even exists
>my family taught i'm just weird and started to push me towards boy stuff
>i registered all this as me doing/wanting something wrong
this is followed by not-very-awesome teenage years, including me being the severely overweight outcast
>grade 10, somehow the lowest point, i was sure by that point that something is really wrong with me
>get to know this girl, Josie, who also got some troubles going on
>first time really talking to someone about all this

cont.
>>
>>7570019
>talking a lot, both being kind of suicidal (no sexual tension because we got enough other problems)

Then comes the first step i needed:
To accept that there is something wrong with me that isn't within my power to change. It simply is not.

>We start thinking about what to do
>Consider Suicide a lot, finally decide to both fight for fucks sake
>i by then decided to live on the live as a male, on the one hand i was terrified by the transition, especially because i barely made it out of being a freak by then

Step two:
Start thinking about a road worth going down
>thinking of what i want to become
>never had a male role model, time to search for one
>fell for the from-the-gutter-type
>>
>>7570048
Great story, you are truly a stoic if you managed to remain gratefully indifferent to such things after realizing they are beyond you're control.

Explain the "from-the-gutter-type" comment please, I did not follow.
>>
>>7570048
it doesn't depend much on finding a person that you "want to be", it's more about things that feel worth fighting for.
>first for me there was my fat, i started eating clean and working out
>still depressed by that point, not really knowing why i was even trying
>Josie did it too, did not want to let her down
>we both achieve our first goals, first time ever feeling worth something
>start to learn to use anger and hatred as fuel

Step three:
Try to use what you have to fight. If it's killing you anyway, why not harvest it?
>stupid as it sounds, i told myself that i would some day be worth living if i'd only achieve more
>start getting things on track, within two years i got a job, a few close friends, my A-Levels and a lot of other stuff that never seemed possible
>start noticing that pulling threw all the shit as an early teen kind of hardens you up
cont
>>
>>7570071
by that i mean people who started way behind everyone else and then somehow managed to surpass all the others. For me one of my favourites is the old German Chancellor Willy Brandt, who started of as an working class bastard-child, made his own way threw the war risking his own life in the resistence and to suddenly become one of the most liked politicians of modern Europe.

This harvest part is really important. You are different than the others, this makes a lot of stuff harder for you, but if you somehow succeed, you will get a lot stronger than people going the easy way.
>for me it was talking to people about their problems, especially girls would talk to me about their problems, about what's challenging them
>were surprised that i could understand stuff all the others don't get
>made more friends, even got invited to stuff, all of this was way far beyond imaginable a few years ago
>begin to think that i can live a live worth living, even in the body i'm in
>>
File: tumblr_mm4rbsrKtC1rf8uhqo1_250.gif (534KB, 250x144px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mm4rbsrKtC1rf8uhqo1_250.gif
534KB, 250x144px
>>7565271
>these threads

make me feel good about being just...gay. good old fashioned homosexual. praise god
>>
>>7570120
>began to realize that there is more i desire than just being a girl
>it's stuff i imagined would "come included", like having girls for friends, having a social group i can identify with stuff like that
>began to search for stuff i imagined "would come with it" and tried to achieve what was possible without
>begin to do the hair of all my girls, since we were quite close they knew that there was something wrong with me, but didn't know what
>they knew i was bisexual
>suddenly felt something like joy in life
>>
>>7570149
th-thank you for visiting us c-cis overlord

did you enjoy your daily buffet of other mens cocks?
>>
File: 1477944193160.jpg (177KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1477944193160.jpg
177KB, 1000x1000px
>>7570157
>other cocks

yes I did, very little confusion in the matter
>>
>>7570153
Ah, I see what you mean now. Personally my role model is Alexander The Great.
>>
>>7570149
>unironically being proud of being a FAGGOT
>>
File: 1428429504052.gif (2MB, 320x454px) Image search: [Google]
1428429504052.gif
2MB, 320x454px
>>7570201
>proud

yes, perhaps.

it seems so exhausting being anything else really.
>>
is anyone still lurking?

>did it last? no
>school was out, people were moving for college, everything falling apart
>decide to step up, move far away from home myself
>start a new live being like i am, but not the whiney-weebo-me but the strong me that grew threw the years
>suddenly i'm kind of accepted, even though i like girly stuff, i like some guy-stereotype-stuff too (hardrock, motorcycles n stuff), so nobody suspected anything
>people started looking up to me for going my own way, make new friends out of the "class" that bullied me all my life

You can't change this one thing that tortures you, but there are a lot of things that bother you that you CAN change. And those things mage a huge difference

>for me looking back at my "old" me it was a massive change
>befriend some russian guy, Sergej, who only got one arm (was working in a foundry to pay for college)
>people avoid him because of it, he can't drive, he can't do a lot of things
>realize how little my problem limits me in what i can achieve
>decide to give it a go

So here i am now, working a good job, earning a good wage and i can say, i've never been happier all my live. I still got depressing days and it still hits me like a sledgehammer if girls talk about their periods (someone knows this problem?), but i can stand it.

If you survived your teenage years, you are strong. You have the power to achieve a lot, and you can change a lot of things that hold you down.
Keep fighting, things won't be perfect, but they will get better and better. You just have to understand that the only person who can make this happen is you.
>>
>>7570195
interesting, may i ask why?
>>
>>7570278

He is the one of the greatest men to ever live. He was the son of an Emperor, groomed to be a king ever since his birth. Aristotle was his personal teacher and it is no wonder the man went down in history as the "Philosopher King", he learned the art of war from a young age and stretched his empire all across the Middle East. It is from him that I learned what it meant to be glorious. His entire life revolves around 2 core values. Power, and Statesmanship, both of which he was incredibly gifted at. He set the groundwork for all of history that was to come after him, the Romans simply mimicked Macedon in many ways, in fact Caesar wanted to be the Alexander of his time and so did many brilliant leaders in the years to come such as Napoleon Bonaparte for example.
>>
>>7570169
I legitimately want that gummy candy really bad
>>
>>7565318
>become an actual girl
If you develop male in the womb then you will never be a real girl.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.