[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do MTFs turn their backs on women and feminism when it laid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 2

File: 1484241395207.png (152KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484241395207.png
152KB, 500x500px
Why do MTFs turn their backs on women and feminism when it laid the groundwork for the rights and privileges they enjoy today?
>>
I wish I knew.
>>
That's kind of a trend with the LGBT community for some reason. Trying to fight adversity against them but finding a subgroup in that group and hating on them, despite being in a pretty similarly built boat. I guess it's a way to feel better about themselves or something. Gotta feel better like you're superior to someone else I guess. That's why I don't feel comfortable identifying myself with the LGBT community, I simply say I accept everyone so long as their choices dont infringe on the rights of others. I know it isn't everyone that does that, but the trends are there.
>>
Because a lot of MTFs are incredibly Narcissist, self centered, and envy natal women to the point of disdain.

Obviously there are mtfs who aren't like that, but all the hons and agns? They see women and womanhood as a fetish, so why you expect them to actually care about women as people and not trapspiration I have no idea. They only care about themselves. That's hardly a secret.
>>
there are plenty of us who don't

remember you're on 4chan
>>
>>7563406
Feminism has only helped cis females until very recently. They largely rejected MtFs and even campaigned against them for a long period of time. Many still do. There's a whole subset of their ideology today that rejects them as their preferred gender and wants them "morally mandated" out of existence. Why do feminists like to ignore that?

The rights trans people enjoy today were fought for by other trans people, medical professionals and advocates from the LGB community. There were obviously some feminists involved there, but there were also others trying to set things back.

They can barely come to a consensus on whether the ideology should support or reject trans people. You'll have one that's an advocate, then you'll have another that insists that they're the "real" feminists and claim that transgenderism is a threat to feminism and women's rights.
>>
>>7563406
Because terfs are still a thing
>>
>>7563701
Why are you surprised that a movement by females for females has historically prioritized females over trannsexuals?
>>
>>7563720
There's a difference between prioritizing and being directly hostile.
>>
>>7563629
this
>>
>>7563720
I'm not surprised at all. In fact, that's exactly why the OP is bullshit. They didn't do jack shit for trans people until very recently and many of them are against transgenderism by principle and campaign against it. So don't claim that feminists have laid any groundwork for trans rights when they have largely either ignored or rejected trans people for decades.
>>
>>7563741
There are ways trans activism directly contradicts and clashes with feminism. It's inevitable there will be conflict and tension between the two. Especially with the existence of Hons and AGNs.

Doesn't change the fact that blaming "terfs" for the way a portion of MTFs outright hate natal women is outlandish and out of touch and stinks of jealousy.

What I don't get is when these mtfs who clearly hate feminism and women still try and make feminism and women's priorities all about them. Like please, at least have the decency to stick to your own niche. Don't try and hussle natal women out of their own movement.
>>
>>7563720
They don't have to prioritize trans women, but it would be nice if they didn't go out of their way to attack trans women.
>>
>>7563768
And OP wonders why trans women dislike feminism.
>>
>>7563785
That goes both ways though. If trans women, as a community, were less antagonistic and kept the hons and fetishists at bay, I think there would be a lot less hostility. It takes two to tango.
>>
>>7563406

Because third wave feminism is complete shit and a joke.
>>
>>7563406
>>7563589
>Why do people who experienced life as males disagree with misandry?
>>
>>7563406
Because they don't think your supremacst cult is very nice.
>>
It's called being an ungrateful cunt
>>
I want to be a normal person and I can't think of a way in which women are treated worse than men.

Women and men are not the same though, it's not sexist to admit this but people think it is.
>>
File: 1431223449453.png (85KB, 872x720px) Image search: [Google]
1431223449453.png
85KB, 872x720px
>>7563406
>Why do MTFs turn their backs on women and feminism?
Good questions
>Why do MTFs turn their backs on women and feminism when it laid the groundwork for the rights and privileges they enjoy today?
Loaded question.

>>7564070
Good answer.
>>
>>7563617
>>7563768
Its AGP honey, and by virtue of having AGP it actually gives me some empathy for ciswomen. Because part of me wishes I were a woman, and if I were a woman, I wouldn't want to be mistreated by men.
>>
>>7563406
They want to be normal.
Their lives as men were miserable, so they don't think much of male privilege.
They are jealous of women who got better than they did for no effort and at no expense.
They've probably met some feminists talking abouts mtfs co-opting the female narrative and they can't help but hate them for it.
>>
>>7564313
Honestly I prefer the term "Buffalo Bill Syndrome", but I was trying to be nice by using the standard acronym instead. Sorry for spelling it wrong.

Having a fetish doesn't mean you have empathy for the people you're fetishizing. That's a bizarre argument.
>>
>>7563816
Third wave feminism was the first wave to acknowledge them as female. Second wave feminists teamed up with Catholics to get SRS considered a cosmetic procedure by insurance companies.
>>
>>7564369
And third wave also makes mockery out of them by making 1000 genders.
>>
I do sometimes feel quite bad for transsexuals who are just trying to live their lives and find peace of mind trapped in a body that they will never feel comfortable with. I wouldn't wish dysphoria on anybody.

I just have an issue with the fetishists, Hons, and the narcissists who are trying to make the feminism movement all about them and their "feels".
>>
Why do people feel the need to make broad generalizations about what MtFs believe? Depending on the thread, we're either all social justice warriors, or we're all neckbeards.
>>
>>7564453
>tfw sjw mra

Checkmate, atheists
>>
>>7564359
Thats how it works for me, I love women and I don't want to hurt them, but some AGPs are very Buffalo Bill tier.
>>
It's almost like when I civil rights movement succeeds it should stop instead of having another wave of petty bullshit
>>
>>7564531
wtf how can you be both?
>>
>>7564070
MTFs tend to be far more misandrist than cis women.
>>
>>7563809
Victim blaming.
>>
>>7564637
You can't play the victim all your life. Things aren't so black and white.
>>
>>7563406
>mtfs
>enjoying any rights and/or privileges

Go away troll. MtFs get the worst of being a man and then the worst of being a woman. MtFs are society's punching bags and whipping girls.

FtMs are the ones that actually benefit from at least female privilege (to be clear, there is both male and female privilege) and are widely helped and accepted and supported by feminists and lesbians. I mean, lesbians dating FtMs (to be clear, I'm straight as in I like dick) is a cliche by now.
>>
>>7564313
>I wouldn't want to be mistreated by men.
Why not?
>>
>>7564619
that's the joke
but for what it's worth I think boys should be encouraged to ask for help and not restricted to "male typical" behaviour
>>
>>7564675
>to be clear, there is both male and female privilege
???
>>
>>7564576
Feminism transitioned from a Civil Rights movement to leftist movement in the 90s. That's very important because that's when feminists achieved 100% victory and had no problems left anymore so, like any extreme leftist ideology, they buckled down, claimed against all evidence and common sense that women were still in horrible situation (such as the "war on girls" that was everywhere in the 90s, a supposed "war on girls" that was started right when girls were about to surpass boys in school results; nothing suspicious about that) and claimed anyone that said "feminism is over" was a liar and a woman hater.

Trust me, as someone that comes from former Eastern block/Warsaw Pact that's typical leftie approach that was used by every commie regime. If you actually look at USSR or Yugoslavia or East Germany one thing you will find is that, to commies, the revolution never ended and all of the societies were forcefully suspended in a state of permanent revolution. Why? Because lefty ideological retards draw their power and their moral status from being in the revolution.

THAT's why feminism can never win, because feminists will never let it win because feminism is how they draw their political power.
>>
>>7564711
Women have it better in some areas and men have it better in other areas, if you want to imagine a perfect society where both genders are equal with surgical precision that's how we currently deviate from it.
>>
>>7564445
>I do sometimes feel quite bad for transsexuals who are just trying to live their lives and find peace of mind trapped in a body that they will never feel comfortable with.
>I just have an issue with the fetishists
but i'm both ;_;
>>
>>7564727
Modern first world "leftist" movements don't even care about class any longer, I don't think they can be called leftist anymore.
>>
>>7564853
Feminism never cared about equality. Time we stopped calling it feminism?
>>
Are you kidding? Feminists literally gave the religious right the "trannies coming in the bathroom to rape my daughter" shit they're pushing these days. They got our insurance coverage taken away in the 80s. And now they want to pretend like they're saving us from transphobia by appropriating our medical condition to push their "gender is a social construct" narrative? Fuck that.
>>
>>7564739
What are the areas where each has it better now?
>>
>>7564872
>Time we stopped calling it feminism?
Why? That alone makes it explicit it's female special interest movement and not an equality movement. If it was actually about equality it would be called something like egalitarianism or gender equality movement.
>>
>>7564659
>play the victim all your life
The self-awareness of feminists
>>
>>7567853
The self awareness of hons

You're not always a victim. You will never get far in life if all you do is bitch and moan about the women you're jealous of.
>>
>>7567875
>assuming I'm a tranny of any stripe
>>
>>7567880
> assuming I'm a feminist
>>
>>7567888
Tripfag above is clearly a feminist
>>
>>7563406
>when it laid the groundwork for the rights and privileges they enjoy today?
Except feminism worked hard against trans rights, and put us back decades.

You have to be mentally retarded to be mtf and a feminist.
>>
Neo feminism is shit because the us federal law is racist and sexist against white men in terms of hiring, custody, and tax representation

Lets take a look at bamas "equality"

>the worse than 1500s dating where women exploit and leech child support by the tens of millions

>women and blacks are now more likely to get hired than a whte man in a stem job assuming education is the same

>women win custody battles 70% of the time

>white males pay the more taxes to the united states than any other country gets total and have, BY FAR, the lowest amount of socialwelfare support from the fed

The fed and feminists have declared that white men are worthless subhumans, and it shows; with an overwhelming majority of us suicides being white males.

Tl;dr when the toddlers on /pol/ are understating how shit your movement is you've really fucked up.
>>
>>7567921
Why? Because I don't think trannies are always victims?

I have my issues with feminism. I just don't froth at the mouth about them.

First and foremost, mtfs are jealous of natal women. They're just mad that feminists won't let them join the club and be "one of the girls". If feminist theory suddenly did a 180 and embraced mtfs with open arms, all the mgtow hons would jump at the opportunity.
>>
>>7563406
Because it didn't?
>>
>>7564270
That is sexist due to nuance in language. The *average* woman and man are not the same. That isn't sexist to admit.

There's crossover in the androgyny territory where men and women re largely the same. Significant, like 1 or 2 out of 10 people. Don't ignore that.
>>
>>7568102
>They're just mad that feminists won't let them join the club and be "one of the girls". If feminist theory suddenly did a 180 and embraced mtfs with open arms, all the mgtow hons would jump at the opportunity.
Yeah why would trans women be mad at a group of people for not treating them like women? Really floggin' my noggin' here. I can't imagine.
>>
>>7563809
Sure, so unless you're a blatant hypocrite you should obviously agree, following the same logic, that there would likewise be less hostility if feminists as a community were less antagonistic and kept at bay the raving terfs who team up with religious conservatives to try to legislate and moralise trans people out of existence.

As you say it takes two to tango and since feminists are much more of a united force with power to enact social change than the unconnected group of every person worldwide who happens to be a tranny, you should obviously have much less trouble enacting your end of the bargain first.
>>
>>7564445
And I just have a problem with the fetishists, bigots, and narcissists who are trying to use the feminism movement as a tool to attack trannies and their medical care and legal right under the banner of "protecting women and their feels".
>>
>>7564453
Yeah feminists at least are a group who willing band together under some concept of shared ideals and goals, trans people are just a population of people like dark skinned-people.
They can be found pretty much all over the world and the closest thing they have to some unified network coordinating all their actions and beliefs is a simple desire to not be discriminated against.
>>
Only about 20% of cis women support feminism. It is not the same movement that created women's rights originally.
>>
>>7568725
I just mean like people getting angry about women in RPGs having -2 str +2 cha or stuff like that. Or people who think women should be in combat roles in the military, stuff like that.

Women and men are different, it doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing, it just is what it is.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.