[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people still think that trutrans is just a meme, despite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 345345.png (1MB, 1500x1479px) Image search: [Google]
345345.png
1MB, 1500x1479px
Why do people still think that trutrans is just a meme, despite insurmountable evidence?
>>
>>7562911
Is Nicole a trutrans, Cara?
>>
Blame the fake trans tumblrinas that went mainstream and fucked over trutrans. Now most people who aren't totally informed on the topic only see the tumblrinas and think that's what all trans people are like. I don't blame uninformed people. I blame tumblr and the mainstream media desu senpai
>>
File: AGP.png (237KB, 1130x1206px) Image search: [Google]
AGP.png
237KB, 1130x1206px
>>7562938
A lot of people get conflict the fact that she's an extreme fetishist with being AGP, but yes. She's trutrans.
>>
>>7562911
Why are people saying "Trutrans"?

I'v only heard this term here on /lgbt/..

Can someone please explain?
>>
WTF is a trutrans?
>>
>>7562994
I think it's a meme or something idk.
>>
>>7562954
How is she AGP?
>>
>>7563043
Because AGPs are gynephilic, "trutrans"/HSTS are androphilic. The problem is, Nicole has childhood gender noncomformity like an HSTS. AGPs act like normal cishet boys, but something goes awry during puberty, they will start to desire feminization.
>>
>>7564579
I'm straight (into guys) and AGP, and has noncomformity before puberty...
>>
>>7562911
Why doesn't this shit ever get brought up about ftms? Why don't I see you calling out androphilic trans men?
>>
File: keanu reeves.png (1MB, 722x1240px)
keanu reeves.png
1MB, 722x1240px
>>7565112
It's already public knowledge that FTM's can't be trutrans due to there being no innate male gender identity (see: fragility of masculinity, etc.)

I covered FTMs a long time ago, anyways.
>>
File: DF 565.jpg (319KB, 1000x1167px) Image search: [Google]
DF 565.jpg
319KB, 1000x1167px
i need trutrans to be a thing because i experience dysphroia which has driven me to the brink of suicide, because i put effort into looking cute, and most importantly i want to be in a separate realm from detestable 50 year old men who decide to become women after fathering a bunch of bastard kids
>>
There's a zeitgeist over trans people. If something was horribly discouraging to the trans narrative (which, at its mainstream level, divorced from the craziest critical theory, is trutrans biological essentialism), it probably wouldn't make it into a peer reviewed medical journal.
>>
>>7566477
This.
My experience has been nothing short of a horrible schizophrenic nightmare
>>
>>7565133
>public knowledge
implying people know ftms are a thing at all 90% of the times
>>
>>7564649
Then you don't fit the common AGP mold, but then again not everyone does. There must be millions of AGPs and not many have actually been studied

Jaime Veale's theory is that HSTS and AGP are a spectrum not a binary. Hence you'll get people with traits of both sometimes.
>>
>>7562911
Trutrans is a meme. AGPs and HSTS are both transsexual by definition. Even Blanchard, the man who made the dichotomy, figured "trutrans" were just male homosexuals that were so gender nonconforming they made better lives as fake women. The term itself was made by insecure androphillic MtF transsexuals as a way to validate their condition while also distancing themselves from gynephillic or bisexual transsexuals. It's sort of pathetic really, how trannies establish a delusional hierarchy of legitimacy and desirability as a false way to validate and elevate themselves as the gender they desire to be. In the end it's all futile, though.

Sorry, but being "trutrans" doesn't make you anymore a real woman than a 50 year old unpassing AGP hon. You're still a male and you will never be an actual female on anything other than a superficial level, at best. Get over yourself and learn to accept people who are different from you.
>>
I tell people like you all the time that I'm a lesbian trans woman without even a hint of AGP but they never seem to listen

AGP is real
trans lesbians are real
you can be AGP and trans lesbian
but not all trans lesbians are AGP.

I've met gay dudes with what seems like some serious AGP.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.