[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fake Vaginas, is it true that the body treats it as a wound,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

Just curious.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>7562168
yes, though it becomes more resilient over time allowing greater spacing between dilations
anecdotally, vaginal penetration can substitute for some (though not all) dilations after a certain time period, usually 6mo-2yr
>>
>>7562195
No offense, but that's kinda disgusting.

What if you fell into a coma for instance, you'd wake up with a sown up vagina.
>>
>>7562202
I can't imagine having a nurse shoving in shit, up somebody's snatch to keeps it dilated while that person is unconscious, especially since it's medically unnecessary.
>>
Neovaginas don't "heal up" just like ear piercings don't close up once they've healed. Dilation is a thing because the muscles surrounding the neovagina are incredibly strong and need to be "massaged" rigourously for some time to loosen up.
>>
>>7562207
It's also medically unnecessary to shave someone's facial hair or clip their nails while they're in a coma but that shit still get done. Nursing ain't a pretty job.
>>
>>7562273
desu I'd much rather shave somebody's facial hair or wipe somebody's ass, than have to push things up a fake snatch and potentially get accused of rape and sued.

I think family members should be responsible for that in such a case
>>
>>7562315
>potentially get accused of rape
you have a very, very unrealistic idea of the situation in question
even -- no, especially -- an sjw tranny would rather you keep her vagina open and be much more upset if you didn't
>>
File: prenos (1).jpg (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
prenos (1).jpg
7KB, 284x177px
>>7562323
>Implying you can reasonably predict what a SJW is going to do
>>
File: tito.jpg (28KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
tito.jpg
28KB, 480x368px
>>7562323
>>7562343
You don't do it

>Discrimination because you didn't dialate it

You do it

>You were totally getting off by doing it

If there was written down beforehand, what is supposed to be done in such a scenario, I might do it, but otherwise fuck that, get another nurse or a family member to do it
>>
>>7562343
you can if you have even a basic understanding of their philosophy
saying an sjw would accuse you of rape for dilation is like saying an alt-righter would accuse you of being taken in by (((them))) for supporting trump -- it makes something resembling sense if you have a very basic view of how all those things work, but is a non-sequitur in the context of their actual beliefs
>>
>>7562371
No you can't, it's fucked if you, fucked if you don't.

SJWs are just straight up crazy.

>Cultural appropriation is racist don't do it

>Not culturally appropriating is also racist

Sure you can assume she'll be grateful, but with all the cis hate, I could definitely see it happen.
>>
File: prenos (2).jpg (5KB, 192x263px)
prenos (2).jpg
5KB, 192x263px
>>7562383
Also, have another tito
>>
>>7562383
the cultural appropriation discussion is so crazy that even most sjws opt out of more than just the basics of it, so that's not a good representation
being a tranny means that no matter what you can't get away from these people, so i just decided to learn what they believe instead and it makes a lot more sense and is a lot more predictable in that light
>>
>>7562195
So I'll have to dilate regularly my entire life? Wow that sucks.
>>
>>7562386
I would agree with you if we were talking about Republicans, Liberals, Christians, Muslims or any other group.

The problem with SJWs is that they step over each others toes, what they believe doesn't really matter, what matters is that they are as righteous as possible, even if it means totally flipping 180 on their beliefs.

For fucks sake they can't agree on anything.

>Sexual liberation is good!

>Sexual objectification is bad!

>Dress like a slut to show how free you are.

>Patriarchy tricked you into dressing like a slut; male gaze.

Their views are either completely at odds with each other OR, they are just hypocritical

>Woman is drunk = Rape

>Man is drunk = Congratz on your sexual liberation Shumer!
>>
File: tito (1).jpg (116KB, 857x1024px)
tito (1).jpg
116KB, 857x1024px
>>7562394
Soo it's a pretty reasonable assumption that

>A CIS male nurse, touched a poor Transwoman's vagina while she was unconscious, without her consent, he probably got off on it too, WITCH HUNT!

>He didn't conduct a medical procedure because he is a transphobic bigot, sue him, WITCH HUNT
>>
>>7562269
What's a neovagina?
>>
File: sex-change-surgery-6-638.jpg (102KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
sex-change-surgery-6-638.jpg
102KB, 638x479px
>>7562425
Ohh sweet summer child, that's when they cut apart the penis and turn it into a vag.

This is the least NSFW picture I can find. 95% of the time it looks like shit
>>
>>7562394
They act like that because in realty they are religions puritans.
https://youtu.be/CYEu73fOPHY?t=13m57s
>>
>>7562433
Skip to 13:50
>>
>>7562433
Thought she was gonna be a feminist, based on how she looks, but she is 100% right
>>
>>7562494
20:00 Well they are opposite in goals, but the same in thinking and the way of achieving it.
>>
>>7562168
No, you can lose depth if you don't dilate especially at the beginning right after surgery but it doesn't "close up".
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.